Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My first Matazone shirt!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pikasyuu
so, after, let's see..four and a half years on/knowing about/enjoying Matazone, i've finally gotten one of Mata's shirts. i know a lot of the rest of you have one or two somewhere, so how awesome are they? how extreme will my sense of joy and rapture at wearing something from matazone be? personally, i'm thinking downright elated - that is, if there isn't a las vegas, alabama. i neglected the state field. tongue.gif

ahh, this is almost as awesome as my first smiths shirt.
Izzy
I'm *probably* getting one for Christmas, as I asked for my birthday, Easter, last Christmas, and the birthday before that...

Maybe I should just carve "Get me an MZ t-shirt" on my mom's wall or something. dry.gif
Pikasyuu
I think she'd like that. And then if there are new ones next year, the fact that wall carvings are difficult to remove comes in handy!
michael1384
I remember getting my mittens t-shirt. I changed my shirt there and then, right in front of the postman.
Pikasyuu
That sounds like a good idea, if a little..well. I'm not sure I shouldn't just wait to get inside on account of having breasts. sadly, less socially acceptable in its natural form than good old man-chest.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
I'd say go for it! Just change right then and there! At the very least you will make a good friend with the Delivery Guy!
Izzy
You could just wear a white t-shirt (well, any color really) under another t-shirt you're already wearing, take the top one off, and then put the Matazone T on.
Pikasyuu
mm, what a flurry of physical activity that'd be. removing one shirt without removing both, while simultaneously taking apart the package, winking at the postman, not messing up my hair, and taking over the world all at the same time?

then again, i'm sure i could actually manage it. it's like juggling, except not. tongue.gif
SPEAKERfortheLOST
I must see this....

we need video tape proof of this action!!!!!
Moosh
How do you know when the postman's gonna come though? Katii would have to wear two t-shirts at all times until the package arrives. So much easier just to flash the guy.
Daria
What happened to bras? You could just wear a bra or, even more conservatively, a bikini top, and flash that instead of whole amounts of tit.
Pikasyuu
yes, but if the postman comes while I'm sleeping, there wont be any bra or bikini top on whatsoever. I could always take the feminist standpoint and have absolutely no problem sacraficing a peek of the fat and glands on my chest to make a very strong point about matazone.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
I just had a thought... scary as that may be....

You could just answer the door with nothing on, which would levy the need to worry about such trivialities as what to wear under the shirt you would be removing....

Seems rather simple to me...
Pikasyuu
but it's very cold here and we haven't been able to use the furnace yet, so nudity is out. tongue.gif
Mata
If there turns out to be a Las Vegas, Alabama then I'm sure I'll be able to find you a replacement! I feel a bit stupid - I noticed that when I was sending it and thought 'that's a funny code for Nevada'. Duh!
Pikasyuu
Don't worry, I felt about the same. In fact, I think I buried my face in my hands and muttered "thank f--k I joined the forums, thank f--k I joined the forums"
Pikasyuu
Sorry for the double post, but..

*runs around jumping and screaming*

I got ittttt..! Thank you, Mata, I looooove it. Completely and totally worth the four year wait. This made my whole week. biggrin.gif
Moosh
Yay!

I've only been here for 3 years (Jesus, is it really 3 years already?) so following syuu's example, I won't buy one until next Christmas.
Mata
biggrin.gif I'm pleased it got to you... And all you had to do was fake a new town in Alabama, altering historical records to suggest that it's been there for a century, import a load of unwitting locals to be the inhabitants (probably not tricky, that bit), get it all connected up with the gas, water, and that new fangled gosh darning electricy, and the T-shirt was yours! Hooray!
Cath Sparrow
Yay! Syuu on getting your tshirt. I should perhaps think of getting a new one, realised the other day I'd had mine for ages (still going stong by the way) and are starting to get a little worn looking.
At least you only missed the state I forget how many times I pm'd Mata saying I'd forgotten this bit or put in the wrong info on this bit. biggrin.gif
Mata
Forumites: they're lovely, but they're not very good at filling in forms.

(But neither am I, so I guess that's okay.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.