Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Thread 2008
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
leopold
Lo, that is an impressive confectionery-based reconstruction. Thank you, I shall cherish it forever smile.gif

QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Oct 22 2008, 12:48 PM) *
Happy birthday, nemesis, you old farty fart. How're you getting on with those albums I sent you?

Fine and dandy, good sir! I plonked them all onto my non-fruit oriented generic MP3 player whilst I've been doing regular train journeys to Glasgow and That London. I'm really enjoying sizeable chunks of it, notably the asiarock of Urusei Yatsura and the mellow vocals of Nouvelle Vague (the cover of "Too Drunk To F@ck" is hilarious!) and, of course, the Biscuit. There are some which I'm not feeling as much, but then I expected that might happen. Your tastes are definitely more eclectic than mine, it has to be said.
Industrial Kybosh
Heh heh. Hell, if you like any of it, I'm happy.

Lo! Where do you get those wonderful toys?
Cath Sparrow
Happy Birthday Leo
LoLo
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Oct 22 2008, 09:15 AM) *
Heh heh. Hell, if you like any of it, I'm happy.

Lo! Where do you get those wonderful toys?

It's a secret......google image search shhhhhhhhh
Phyllis
Happy birthday, Cath! biggrin.gif
LoLo
Happy birthday Cath!
froggle-rock
Oh hai, Hoppity Birthday Cath-Pie!
Pikasyuu
haaaaaaappy birthday, leo and cath!
Cath Sparrow
Thanking yous. biggrin.gif
Daria
A belated happy birthday to you both!
elphaba2
Happy birthday Cath!
Moosh
Happy Birthday Cath =)
Industrial Kybosh
Missed Cath's birthday, did I? Hope you had a good one.
leopold
Never mind, Inks. I missed it by more than you. Happy belated birthday, Cath smile.gif
Cath Sparrow
It's ok guy's I will consider letting you off THIS time but if it happens again.............
tongue.gif

Birthday was decidedly MEH but but I'm having a few fun weekends before and after to make up for it.
leopold
Happy birthday to BlueGirl, who must be our oldest member at 104 years old! wink.gif
Phyllis
QUOTE (leopold @ Nov 27 2008, 12:15 PM) *
Happy birthday to BlueGirl, who must be our oldest member at 104 years old! wink.gif

Pft, Random Trout turned 104 in April! wink.gif
TigerLily013
Wow I completely forgot Jonathan (best friend) signed up here back when we were dating LOL! I saw his username in the birthday list and I was like o_O;;; Whoa!

Anyway from what I know when I called him, he was packing his lunch for work and just doing his thing. I'm sure celebrations will occur more once he's on the weekend. I

Got him his gift sitting here in my house waiting for him to be picked up since I don't dare mail it (after all the trouble getting it made up). Got an art commission done of Godzilla vs the grim reaper. It's framed and ready to be hung up on a wall somewhere.

Anyway I'm a ramblin'. I doubt Jon will see this but cheers!

biggrin.gif
leopold
Happy Birthday Sun Tsu. I remember you from all those years ago. Where are you now, one wonders?
Industrial Kybosh
Yay, Sun Tsu! Happy birthday, wherever you may be.
Sir Psycho Sexy
Happy Birthday Secret Santa!
Industrial Kybosh
I thought it was tomorrow. Or is that Jesus?
Secret Santa
Ho Ho Ho! Thankyou, Sir Psycho Sexy! I'll make sure you get an extra special gift this year.

Yeah, you know what I'm talkin' about. And you f*ckin' LOVE IT!!!
Industrial Kybosh
o_O

I doubt that that's the real Santa. Sounds more like the WereBugger in disguise...
Ashbless
Happy Birthday New Year!

Hope you have all the good aspects of the old year and bring in loads of good times yourself. If everyone here could also find health, prosperity, friendship and/or love and a good helping of luck then that also would be a good thing.

Happy 2009!
biggrin.gif
Industrial Kybosh
That's a very sweet sentiment, Ashbless, wholeheartedly seconded by me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.