Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WE WILL FIND CHEESE!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
hinsley
(cheese - moon, did anyone get that? no? ill shut up)

anyways i am so tracking down cheese and i am hoping some people here liked him enough to help me regardless of liking me or not.

cause if i cant find him ill be really annoyed. lol.

all i have is you lot going on about him doing something to do with water lol

and i have his 3 year old address (which im not going to give out to everyone obvs lol)

so for the love of god whos helping me?
LoLo
QUOTE (hinsley @ Apr 25 2008, 05:45 AM) *
(cheese - moon, did anyone get that? no? ill shut up)

anyways i am so tracking down cheese and i am hoping some people here liked him enough to help me regardless of liking me or not.

cause if i cant find him ill be really annoyed. lol.

all i have is you lot going on about him doing something to do with water lol

and i have his 3 year old address (which im not going to give out to everyone obvs lol)

so for the love of god whos helping me?

I would love to help because I do miss him as well, but I'm not sure how to.

The address you speak of belongs to his mom, who for some reason thought I was going to kidnap him so if I contacted her I doubt she would help to find him. Perhaps it would help if you wrote her a letter, though I don't think she was keen on his internet friends.

Did you try PMing him here, or sending an e-mail to him through the forums?
hinsley
wierdly enough i think i have his dads one. lol.

ive wrote to him but no reply. sad.gif

i did try to pm him but he has turned them off. and i sent an email but i assume its to his old address.

i think ill jsut have to fly to america lol.

EDIT: lol cheese really is funny lol

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/180/452709668_38a9613d92.jpg
monkey_called_narth
Strange, his mom liked me... So did his brother.

I could try looking around to see if I still have his brothers AIM address whenever I get on a computer that like, has AIM.
LoLo
QUOTE (monkey_called_narth @ Apr 25 2008, 09:29 AM) *

I could try looking around to see if I still have his brothers AIM address whenever I get on a computer that like, has AIM.

I think it was the fact that I was in my 20s and he was a teenager and I would call him. She thought I was some sort of online predator, and as I type that out I can see why.
michael1384
May I ask who 'Cheese' is?
vicrawr
QUOTE (michael1384 @ Apr 25 2008, 04:59 PM) *

cheeseisfunny.

He is also awesome. And presumed lost and surrounded by seamen.

Oh come on. I had to say it.
hinsley
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ Apr 25 2008, 11:32 PM) *
QUOTE (michael1384 @ Apr 25 2008, 04:59 PM) *

cheeseisfunny.

He is also awesome. And presumed lost and surrounded by seamen.

Oh come on. I had to say it.

lmfao Vic you are so funny. lol almost as funny as cheese. lmfao

if i dont find him i will so fing cry my eyes out.

i miss him so much. sorry if that seems wierd lol.

i need him!

please help me! lol
EDIT: yes i am very drunk right now but thats ok. lol.
monkey_called_narth
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 25 2008, 01:21 PM) *
QUOTE (monkey_called_narth @ Apr 25 2008, 09:29 AM) *

I think it was the fact that I was in my 20s and he was a teenager and I would call him. She thought I was some sort of online predator, and as I type that out I can see why.

Better then an offline predator?

Pft.

Still havn't gotten to look up his brother yet.
monkey_called_narth
Wolfie helped us find cheese! everyone go "thank you wolfie!"
werewolf3361
Wow, this is so weird to be back on here but I got poked by Narth and decided to come see what's up. I agree with finding Cheese, I had some contact with him quite a while ago but then he dropped off the face of the earth again so it's time to find him again!
hinsley
i
love
you
werewolf

me/ cries

im too scared to write him lol. im such a dunce.
werewolf3361
HE LIVES!!! I have made contact! *dances around* he actually responded to my message I'm happy now. Let's see if we can get him to poke his head in here...
cheese is funny
Hi and stuff.
werewolf3361
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 28 2008, 08:20 PM) *
Hi and stuff.

Haha!! I gots him here!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (werewolf3361 @ Apr 28 2008, 08:36 PM) *
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 28 2008, 08:20 PM) *

Hi and stuff.

Haha!! I gots him here!

Word.
Phyllis
ohmy.gif

Hey Cheese!
cheese is funny
Harro Cand. Hows things?
Izzy
I don't know you, but hi!
cheese is funny
I dont know you either. Harro nonetheless.
Pikasyuu
hey cheeseypenguin. :)
vicrawr
No way! You're alive! How's things? What's been going on?
cheese is funny
Greetings, Syuu. Harro, Irish.

Theres been a lot going on. In fact, I could write a book about it, but I wont because I dont have that kind of motivation. Oh yeah, Im alive again. Died for a bit there, but through pure awesomeness, I came back. Jesus complex much? Oh yeah.
LoLo
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 28 2008, 07:03 PM) *
Greetings, Syuu. Harro, Irish.

Theres been a lot going on. In fact, I could write a book about it, but I wont because I dont have that kind of motivation. Oh yeah, Im alive again. Died for a bit there, but through pure awesomeness, I came back. Jesus complex much? Oh yeah.

Hey there bucko, how's life? Are you still in the Navy?
monkey_called_narth
<3 cheese.

Heya.
cheese is funny
I wont discuss particulars in the open, but I found myself out early with a little peice of paper that reads "Honorable", so no, Im not in the navy. And life is meh right now. Just killing time waiting for college to start in the near future. Once I get into college life should be all =DDDD instead of all /shrug/shrug/shrug.

It feels so weird posting here again! Why dont I have over 10k posts like when I left? Must I start spamming, mortals? D=
monkey_called_narth
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 29 2008, 02:10 AM) *
I wont discuss particulars in the open, but I found myself out early with a little peice of paper that reads "Honorable", so no, Im not in the navy. And life is meh right now. Just killing time waiting for college to start in the near future. Once I get into college life should be all =DDDD instead of all /shrug/shrug/shrug.

It feels so weird posting here again! Why dont I have over 10k posts like when I left? Must I start spamming, mortals? D=

You're not number 1 poster anymore either cheese.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (monkey_called_narth @ Apr 29 2008, 08:35 AM) *

Bull shit. I had over 10k posts when I left. I remember making the thread about it. Someone deleted posts just to usurp me. /coughlolo/cough
Pikasyuu
yeah, you're totally shrugalicious. i'd like to hear particulars. i mean, it's been a while and we were pretty decent friends back in the day - what, five six years ago? i can't believe i still have warm and fuzzy feelings for someone i haven't talked to in so long. i don't mean that at all offensively, but it seems like i just have so much love for everyone on matazone that i've ever been friends with, which means regardless of how much time i'm away from or not talking to some of you guys, i still harbor the exact same adoration. it's like when i associate with or speak to any of you again, time has just..picked right back up where it left off in 2003.

were you always so serious sounding? :P
Cath Sparrow
Hey Cheese, What course are you off to college to do then?

Syuu I think it's the growing up thing he went and did that made him sound all serious. We'll just have to work on regressing him a bit if he sticks around. wink.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 29 2008, 02:29 AM) *
QUOTE (monkey_called_narth @ Apr 29 2008, 08:35 AM) *

Bull sh*t. I had over 10k posts when I left. I remember making the thread about it. Someone deleted posts just to usurp me. /coughlolo/cough

Ahh you saw through my plan....it only took me 4 years of erasing a post or two a day and then making a post or two a day myself to get to the number one spot! *tilts head bad and laughs maniacally*
Industrial Kybosh
Cheese, you unbearable emoid! LTNS, and all that. Good to see you about this place again, dear boy.

Also nice to see someone else rocking the minimalist appearance. Avs and sigs are so last week, yo.
Phyllis
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 28 2008, 10:46 PM) *
Harro Cand. Hows things?

Great! I got divorced, moved to England, and married moop. That pretty much sums it up.

I remember when you reached 10,000 posts, I think. Oh! Don't posts in Games no longer count towards your total post count? I seem to remember something about that. So if you had 2000 posts in Word Association and other such things...that'd explain it.
cheese is funny
Woo, long post r incoming!

Syuu, the particulars about my military demise are.... well... not in my best interests to be made public knowledge. Its something I wouldnt want proof of, lets say. Ill leave it at that for the time being.

And as far as sounding serious, well, part of my disappearing act was spent soul searching, so even prior to bootcamp / military time, I was probably a fairly different person than most people here remember me as. My sense of humor has also been tweaked a little. ;3

And yeah, I roughly feel the same. I show up here and while it feels odd as humanly possible to be posting here again, mainly because I never felt like I needed to nor felt like I should ever come back, but its nice re-meeting some of these old smiling (smiles are an assumption) virtual faces.

And Syuu, I know we had a minor bit of contact while I was in the navy on my old live journal and I said I would turn it into a military blog... well, that fell through, obviously. As it turned out, I didnt have time for things like that working 126 hour work weeks and having a full time possessive girlfriend (single now, woooo). For that, I apologize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cath, Im looking into psychology at this point. I dread a career that makes no difference in life, and the human psyche interests me greatly, twobirdsonestone.com (horrible internet reference awaaaay!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, Lo, youve always had it out for me. Ill get my revenge. I dont know how, I dont entirely know why, but its coming. I can hear your virtual internet boots shaking now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inky, you say words I dont understand. Emoid, LTNS, and all that. Nevertheless, harro and salutations. I still listen to The Wildhearts... I believe that was you who got me addicted to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cand, yay divorce! And yay marriage again! Hows england? Cloudy and pale? Couldnt resist. :3

But really, hows england?

Whew. Post complete. Needs moar tilde though~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phyllis
England is currently very cloudy, at least in my neighborhood. It's pretty good. My neighbors here don't make horse sex noises (it was you who taunted me about that, wasn't it?), so it's a definite improvement over where I lived when I last spoke to you. tongue.gif

Psychology is an awesome major. And I'm totally not biased, nope (I double majored in business and psychology).
Izzy
QUOTE (candice @ Apr 29 2008, 10:52 AM) *
I remember when you reached 10,000 posts, I think. Oh! Don't posts in Games no longer count towards your total post count? I seem to remember something about that.

Really? Because the Games forum makes up 35ish% of my total posts, and I joined after Cheese left.
Phyllis
Oh, hmm. Maybe I'm thinking of a different forum, then.
LoLo
QUOTE (candice @ Apr 29 2008, 07:52 AM) *
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 28 2008, 10:46 PM) *

Harro Cand. Hows things?

Great! I got divorced, moved to England, and married moop. That pretty much sums it up.

I remember when you reached 10,000 posts, I think. Oh! Don't posts in Games no longer count towards your total post count? I seem to remember something about that. So if you had 2000 posts in Word Association and other such things...that'd explain it.

Maybe when the bo selecta thread was deleted? *shrugs*
monkey_called_narth
Yes blame bo selecta.

*cuddles the cheese*
cheese is funny
Wait, NO horse sex noise is an improvement? I really need to get rid of these horses in my backyard...
monkey_called_narth
But then what would you do with your free time?
cheese is funny
Well, I know that I would spend a lot less time denying having horse sex in the early morning.
Pikasyuu
But we all know you still will.
cheese is funny
Well, of course, but in this instance, people will confuse me for the horse. /nudge
vicrawr
I heard posts about interspecies erotica and came running as fast as I could. What'd I miss?

We missed you, cheese! Glad everything's semi-copacetic.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ Apr 30 2008, 04:09 AM) *
semi-copacetic.

This word does not compute. Regardless, Irish! I remember you! I scared you with the sword that I bought at the meet. And I like the surrounded by seaman comment you made earlier. Howd you know about my sex life in the military? :OOOOOOOO
monkey_called_narth
cheese... Did you spend alot of time in the rear admerals (sp?) quarters?
Pikasyuu
spam:
LOL
/spam

damn, i didn't know narth was that funny.
vicrawr
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 29 2008, 11:29 PM) *
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ Apr 30 2008, 04:09 AM) *
semi-copacetic.

This word does not compute. Regardless, Irish! I remember you! I scared you with the sword that I bought at the meet. And I like the surrounded by seaman comment you made earlier. Howd you know about my sex life in the military? :OOOOOOOO

Yes, that was a pretty cool sword. You really scared me with it...back in the hotel room.

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! I had cheese in a hotel room. Be jealous. And what, you think I'd let you go randomly joining the military without checking up on you? Come on now. What kind of person would I be if I didn't make sure you were getting it on a regular basis?

He didn't spend a lot of time in the rear admiral's quarters, but I heard they made him swab the poop deck quite often. Did you have a lot of experience raising the mast? How about tightening the bow? Dropping anchor?

I could go on all day, but the quality would just suffer. So I'll end the horrible humor there.
LoLo
Didn't he also get accused of stealing the sword? or was it the sticker in his pocket?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.