Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have a Hula Hoop!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
LoLo
QUOTE (candice @ Jun 5 2008, 03:49 AM) *
Also, every time I read the title of this thread I get a Chipmunks song stuck in my head! Chriiistmas, Christmas time is here, time for joy and time for cheer...blah blah...me I want a huuuula hoooop. I was singing it around the house this morning and wondering WHY I kept thinking of that stupid song. Now I've figured it out. *shakes a fist* tongue.gif

I read this thread for the first time the day I watched the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie and I thought the same thing....and yes I just admitted to watching the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. Jason Lee is hot. lol
Smiler
doop doop do do do do
doop doop do do do do
Faerieryn
I am NOT walking down the aisle to THAT!!!! Thw Chipmunks version of the witch doctor is WAY cooler!
LoLo
Instead of saying "I do" you could both yell "Alviiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn"
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Smiler @ May 12 2008, 10:03 PM) *
The hula hoop reference is because I told Matt that I'd be happy with a hula hoop!

I thought you meant one of those large exercise style hula hoops and not the crisp kind! D'oh! laugh.gif

Congrats! biggrin.gif

*big hugs*
Faerieryn
Got my "proper" engagement ring last weekend. It is very very pretty!!! The ring Matt gave me will now serve as my wedding ring. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sorry have been doing that ever since!
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 7 2008, 03:49 PM) *
Instead of saying "I do" you could both yell "Alviiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn"

Or "You bet'cha!"
Mata
QUOTE (Faerieryn @ Jun 28 2008, 10:07 AM) *
Got my "proper" engagement ring last weekend. It is very very pretty!!! The ring Matt gave me will now serve as my wedding ring. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sorry have been doing that ever since!

Photos? You've got to show off sparklies!
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Mata @ Jun 28 2008, 12:08 PM) *
Photos? You've got to show off sparklies!

It's true! Give piccies!
Faerieryn
Will do when we have a decent photo to show
Faerieryn
I bought my wedding dress today!!! Squeeee!
Sir Psycho Sexy
Woo! Is it the one you were looking at?

I just realised, both you and my sister are getting married next May, people are so inconsiderate sometimes... tongue.gif

Also, it occurs that I've not actually said congratulations, though I did think it.

Edit: No wait, I did, just forgot...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.