Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is that!?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft > Games
cheese is funny
Indeed. Its time for a new game, or at least, an attempt at a new game. The rules are simple, Ill start by posting a pic of....... something. Then people get to guess what it is, the person who guesses correctly gets to scour the internet for another pic of something confusing and odd and let us all guess again. It can be fun AND educational.

Here goes nothing:

Tarantio
Chicken?
Pikasyuu
dog!
Ashbless
I agree with chicken.
michael1384
A chicken that has been stuffed into a tumble drier?
Industrial Kybosh
I agree with syuu and Tara. Definitely chickendog.
CrazyFooIAintGettinOnNoPlane
its Mata in fancy dress...

as a chicken!

orrr it could be a swan with its neck all curled up! after its been through the tumble drier of course.
cheese is funny
Flawless victory. Tara wins on the first guess.
hinsley
well as i got banned from doin this one i find it unfair biggrin.gif

if anyones interested its a bearded silkie
Tarantio
Yay! go me. Well, as I'm on holiday atm on my sister's work laptop, I can't really go sorting out picture hosting and/or high-bandwidth anything, so it might take me a whole day to put together the next one.

So, in the spirit of not arsing up the game before it starts, I'll cede my victory to the second chicken guesser, which would be... Ashbless. Gratz!

*shuffles back to getting holidayed*
Ashbless
Who isn't having much luck with image posting at all.

Michael1384 to you. *passes victory down the line*
michael1384
and I can't find an obscure image. So I pass the victory down the line to InKy. Who didn't technically get it right but meh.
Industrial Kybosh
Don't look at me. Work comps aren't the best forum for mucking about with hosting bizarro pictures. 'Sides, I'm off for a day. Crazymat?
bah! you guys are rubbish! ok lets see if you can guess what this is:

(I actually have one of these but I thought I'd be nice and give you a lovely clear photo from the interblags instead of my rubbish blurry ones)
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Its a MIND CONTROL DEVICE!!!

No, not really...

Its actually...

a radiometer
yup! your turn.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
And here it is!!

Izzy
.. Mutant banana-fish?
Phyllis
Trounana?
hinsley
Aha. is it a banana fish also known as a grubber or a bonefish?

obviously they dont actually look like that if anyone thinks im crazy. i was taking it as more of a metphor or whatever you want to call it .
SPEAKERfortheLOST
And the winner is...

Cand!

Great job...

sorry for taking so long, my interwebs went dead for a while there...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.