Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would you sexing your clone?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
froggle-rock
So, I was thinking about being intimate with one's clone.

You know how it will go, one day in the not to distant future, you order a clone from www.j0cl0n3.net to go do the boring things in life, like take out the recycling whilst you play with your mekano. S/he arrives at your house a few weeks later. Your you, number two is looking kinda hawt. You're attracted- or are you? Would you in the first instance? How far would you go? Who would be top?

I bought it up in IRC and here's what some of the folks had to say (inc. me):

Cand
I have no idea. Possibly, if only to see what it was like to kiss/do me. If moop cloned himself I would have sex with both of them :x it's not like I could knock myself up. And in response to Tara considering creating a female Tara for sexing, cand responds: that would be dangerous. What if you impregnated yourself?!

Spoon
It'd just be masturbation, no big deal.

Froggie
I would totally make out with my clone. She'd be all knowing where and how and mmmmmm

Tara
not that I know. I'm fairly open to experimentation, but my clone is a bit homophobic. unless you mean the genetically altered female one. In which case, can I just say, ew?

Cand though this would be good for Daft, Spoon thought Issues: Because there's 1) masturbation 2) incest and 3) cloning all in once subject. So folks, what say you?
Phyllis
I think it would only be fair that the original got to be on top, really.

I also think that the probability of me having hawt CandClone™ sex is proportional to my other prospects. When I was a teenaged virgin, it would've been far more likely. But now? I can have sex with people who aren't me! Well, person. It only becomes people if my MoopClone™ arrives.

...I'd still probably get curious about doing myself, though. ph34r.gif
Tarantio
I think another question those interested should be asking themselves is, "how many clones should I involve in this?"

xD
elphaba2
So my first instinct was this rolling wave of revulsion. I didn't even have time to think about it. Why? No idea. Latent homophobia? The fact that it would blur the line between extended masturbation and getting it on with a twin? Child-of-a-Catholic disgust of masturbation? No se. Philosophically, I don't see a problem. But for me? Yeah, even if I can't fully articulate why.

And yeah, agreeing with Cand--ideally, I don't have to have sex with myself. I think if I'm ever that curious, I'll just go find a short Irish girl and pretend.
Moosh
As I'm not averse to a bit of man-love, I don't have that barrier that some people have mentioned, but I think I'd still be a bit hesitant. If I had a clone, having sex with it wouldn't really be something I'd think of.

I think this is partly because I'm not my type, I wouldn't really be attracted to me. And it'd just be weird. I'm not normally put off by weird in sex, but the thought of havig sex with a clone of me is giving me the same reaction as I'd get to thoughts of incest. It's just... ewww.
hinsley
Ok i was thinking about it until i saw this...

QUOTE (elphaba2 @ Jul 14 2008, 10:48 PM) *
The fact that it would blur the line between extended masturbation and getting it on with a twin?

even if i got a clone now i wouldnt ever be able to and im so blaming you tongue.gif

(erm... im a twin if anyone wonders wtf im going on about)
vicrawr
QUOTE (hinsley @ Jul 14 2008, 07:23 PM) *
Ok i was thinking about it until i saw this...

QUOTE (elphaba2 @ Jul 14 2008, 10:48 PM) *

The fact that it would blur the line between extended masturbation and getting it on with a twin?

even if i got a clone now i wouldnt ever be able to and im so blaming you tongue.gif

(erm... im a twin if anyone wonders wtf im going on about)

Ahaha. That's awesome.

Probably not. If I did, I'd kill it as soon as I was done.
Izzy
I don't think I'd use my clone for actual sex, that'd be... gross. Maybe massages and for like practice kisses and stuff.

Clones are for homework and chores and unimportant things you have to do.

Ooh, just had a thought. It would suck if your clone had a better sex life than you.
vicrawr
Here's a good question. Would the clone be an exact duplicate? Or would there be a chance that said clone would turn into a different version of yourself? Personally if I knew it'd be anything different than me, I wouldn't want it to exist. I'd probably get too depressed to see how much better I could've turned out.

Also, the whole sex with yourself kinda hinges on how attractive you find yourself to be. I'd rather not have sex with a hairless overweight gorilla, thanks.
voices_in_my_head
Hmmm. If I had a clone I honestly can't see me treating it as anything less than any other human. Perhaps because I'm overly-sensitive, perhaps I'd feel too guilty to treat it like a slave after reading House of the Scorpion.

That said, it depends on what my clone would want to do! tongue.gif
Though I think It'd just be, like cand said, out of pure curiousity. Like, am I a good kisser? Whoever I'm kissing is of course going to say so but you're always a harsher judge on yourself...

As for positions....since we'd both be me...I think I'd be fair to just split who's on top and who's on bottom. Unless of course my clone is a different *version* of me...and then maybe she'll have some upper arm strength...

God I am thinking waaay too much about this for my own good.
leopold
No. No. No. Just... no! Eww, nothing could horrify me more unsure.gif
I_am_the_best
No, because I don't find myself attractive. *shrug*
Mata
I get the feeling that I'm in the minority when I say that I would. If the clone is just like me then I know it would be curious about the idea, and on the plus side you can be sure it's safe sex.

...Although I'm sure it would make me exercise even more if I could see myself from other angles!
Novander
I don't think I would sex my clone, but I'm pretty sure something would happen. We've both been single for far too long for it not to, really.

People who are in relationships and considering sexing up their clone: is it cheating on your partner?
EvilSpork
QUOTE (Novander @ Jul 15 2008, 08:29 AM) *
I don't think I would sex my clone, but I'm pretty sure something would happen. We've both been single for far too long for it not to, really.

People who are in relationships and considering sexing up their clone: is it cheating on your partner?

In that case I think it would be a 'threesome' not 'cheating'

>_>
Industrial Kybosh
Sex partner? No. Drinking buddy? Hell yeah! Someone who agrees with me, likes my music, likes the same food, gets drunk at the same pace on the same things... I doubt we'd ever be sober.

But sex? Not even if we were really drunk.
leopold
Drinking buddy? I hadn't thought of that one. But what if you get drunk with your clone, then get irritated by them and pick a fight? How surreal would that be, getting into fisticuffs with yourself?

I'd use my clone in a job share. That way, I could send my clone to work for the day while I catch up on sleep, do some much needed jobs around the house or just play games all day. I could then also use the clone to look after the kids while I take the wife out for the evening. Good times. The only downside is when my clone wants in on the action. And he would, knowing him like I do. Bad times.

This is all getting a bit existential now. Perhaps I'll pass on the clone altogether.
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 15 2008, 03:48 PM) *
Drinking buddy? I hadn't thought of that one. But what if you get drunk with your clone, then get irritated by them and pick a fight? How surreal would that be, getting into fisticuffs with yourself?

I'd know all his moves. Therefore I'd have the advantage.
Daria
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Jul 14 2008, 11:42 PM) *
I think this is partly because I'm not my type, I wouldn't really be attracted to me.

Ditto. I don't think I would like to have sex with my clone because I really wouldn't be attracted to me- I'm not the right bodyshape, I'm obnoxious and I don't think that I would be able to bring myself to have any kind of sub/dom aspect to the sex.

Tmi?

Mebbe. ph34r.gif
Tarantio
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Jul 15 2008, 04:47 PM) *
QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 15 2008, 03:48 PM) *

I'd know all his moves. Therefore I'd have the advantage.

Now now, perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything! >.>

I piss myself off all the time without needing the help of a clone. I'd probably end up killing him on a night out by both of us constantly trying to outdo each other. Plus if we were identical in our thoughts, he'd be my main competition for anyone I was after as well, which would just get messy.

Example: halfway through the deed with a wonderful girl, she asks "wait, which one are you again?"

*shudder*
Industrial Kybosh
Props to Tara for beating leo to a correct Futurama reference identification!

/nerdspam
CrazyFooIAintGettinOnNoPlane
hmm, maybe, if he played his cards right!

I'm with izzy on this, we could use each other for practice kisses and things like that! And maybe when we're both very drunk and lonely something would happen... after all, there'd be zero chance of rejection! But I doubt I'd ever be attracted to my clone. It'd be more likely if it was a hawt female clone but I think there'd be an uncanny valley thing going on with the face which would put me off.

I don't think it would be like incest (although I would feel differently if I was a twin) but it would still be really really weird. I wouldn't be able to look at my clone without being like "ZOMG thats my face!!!"

It would be super cool to have a clone but I don't think we could live similar lives without comparing ourselves to each other all the time, plus we would definitely get on each others nerves if we spent too much time together. unsure.gif
voices_in_my_head
is it cheating on your partner?

I honestly think my boyfriend would be too excited by the prospect of two me's going at it to really care. tongue.gif
Sky
I think the chemistry between me and me could be interesting. I next-to-never see myself on film, but it's always surprising. I pretty much know what I look like. But a lot of what comes acrosss isn't what I thought I was projecting at the time. It's like hearing your voice on recording and thinking 'Like hell is that me', except with body language and facial expressions and stuff. Then I start to think that it does kind of fit in, just in ways I didn't anticipate. Like another level of conciousness outs in a way you're not aware of when you're busy actually being you. Or something. It's all a bit creepy.
(The answer, probably, is 'yes if I was drunk enough' unsure.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.