Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone fancy doing Secret Santa again?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Smiler
You might have shaved your legs for the part though...
Sir Psycho Sexy
Or at least your beard...
Daria
Waiting for me when I got home was a bundle of awesome from a miss 'phaba biggrin.gif
I will explain more and add photos tomorrow, but for today- thank you, you are wonderful!
Pixelgoth
Well all those images are great....except the one above about Inky's legs blink.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Jeez, you'd think no-one had ever seen a hairy man in a dress before... dry.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
I at least shaved....and had boobs.
Smiler
and I got into a size 10... albeit many moons ago wink.gif
Mata
Hooray! A mysterious package arrived...

It was rather heavy (next year I think that trans-Atlantic postees really should buy light presents because the shipping was a fortune!). There was a rather peculiar letter, explaining at length how the present could possibly be rocks in a bag, and just how amazing rocks are.

It turned out not to be rocks! Huzzah!

There was a natty little bag, 'f**k off pills' and 'happy tabs' (which are very well timed because I've had a load of work dumped on me and so they are quite nicely related to my moods), shower gel which smells like sweets, and a Pac-Man energy drink (which I intend to mix with vodka later in the week).

Thanks Eli! I'll think of you when I'm in the shower! ... Err... Wheeee!

The picture is of a deep-fried twinkie. I think it was a good choice to not send a real one!

And here's a photo of Mr Floppity and Pascal looking festive, just for the sake of it:

Eli
*awkward moment* Uhh..yeah..(*laughing*) back at you?
Well I'm glad you liked it, I was hoping that it hadn't gotten lost in the mail..( and I had a strong feeling my mom may have forgotten to mail it when I told her. dry.gif ) And yes, next year I'm going for a much lighter gift..I'm glad my mom payed for it. biggrin.gif I hope Pascal and Mr Floppity enjoy your gift as well.
Secret Santa
Ho ho ho. Now I'm back up North I was wondering if Snoo had received her giftie from my elves? They say they posted it well before Christmas but now I'm wondering if the postal elves had been knocking back too much mulled wine? dry.gif
Phyllis
QUOTE (Secret Santa @ Jan 15 2009, 10:51 AM) *
Ho ho ho. Now I'm back up North I was wondering if Snoo had received her giftie from my elves? They say they posted it well before Christmas but now I'm wondering if the postal elves had been knocking back too much mulled wine? dry.gif

Snoo already posted earlier in the thread that she had received it, Santa! tongue.gif Have you been knocking back too much mulled wine? wink.gif
froggle-rock
QUOTE (Smiler @ Jan 11 2009, 08:19 PM) *
You might have shaved your legs for the part though...

QUOTE (Sir Psycho Sexy @ Jan 11 2009, 09:57 PM) *
Or at least your beard...

QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Jan 12 2009, 10:56 PM) *
Well all those images are great....except the one above about Inky's legs blink.gif

Shave pic
Industrial Kybosh
I stopped taking advice from talking razors aaaages ago, frog. tongue.gif
Smiler
I found them a little knife edge in their comments
Mata
I forgot on nom nom to mention nom the chocolate in the nom nom nom box too. Thanks again Eli!
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Daria @ Jan 12 2009, 01:00 AM) *
I will explain more and add photos tomorrow

*cough* In your own time...
froggle-rock
*coughs also*

Yeah, Miss. Tardy

>_>
Daria
HOLD YOUR DAMN HORSES.

Edit:

This is me wearing all the gifts I got from 'phalba, whilst listening to the awesome compilation CD she made biggrin.gif
Industrial Kybosh
'kay

[EDIT] Cunning post-editing has made a mockery of the chronology of this thread. Way to go, Daria! I have also been told that the comp CD is of an exceptionally high quality. As if there was ever any doubt.
Daria
Done now. Let those horses run freeeeee!
Eli
After a weekend at my dads, I came home to discover a suspicious looking package. My present came!! Yay!
And though it says Santa on the return address, they are a list of people who its not and it says its from Las Vegas, is my Santa Syuu?

I will post pictures later, can't find the chord to my camera.
As it says in the nice written letter (with stars on it), it was filled with random shite from the 'north pole'.
A pink boa (It'll need a name now), big Hershey bar with almonds, random pens, cool pez dispencer, Blow-pop snack tin, and a marshmellow lollypop.

Thank you Santa for your odd, but enjoyable gift (and your letter too, I had no clue how artistic he was, the stars are really something else).
Pikasyuu
Ho ho ho~ God, UPS isn't good with secrets.
you're welcome. sorry it was -so- odd, but i thought the total package would work..somehow. tongue.gif merry christmas, elililili!
voices_in_my_head
Welcome to the feather boa club, Eli.

It's a wonderful wonderful place.
Industrial Kybosh
Yup. We have membership cards and everything.
Daria
Darling I don't have a membership card- I have evening gloves.
Mata
And a bristling moustache. And a long cigarette holder.
Eli
And are their fancy glasses filled with Brandy? A possible upper-class english accent?
Smiler
Only the stiffest of upper lips may be included
Cath Sparrow
Darling of course there are Brandy Balloons and oviously Port. *mwah mwah*
TigerLily013
Reading through this entire topic since coming back, this looks to be loads of fun smile.gif

I'll have to try for next holidays biggrin.gif
Smiler
'twas. It's a nice feature that again proves that matazonians are one of the nicest bunch of folks on the planet!
Sir Psycho Sexy
Right, I got home yesterday. Holiday was awesome and I had a present waiting for me!

That's right folks, a pretty beady wrist...thing, and a macho man's point-it book which allows the communication of a man's most major desires without the use of speech.

For example:

In this diagram, I am expressing my desire for pizza. It also as the facility to request; beer, steak, bottle opener, remote control, tool box, bulldozer, sex and cowboy boots.

Thanks Daria (I think?).
Smiler
I've seen that book before, Ryn wouldn't let me have it... said something about me pointing and it ending up somewhere unpleasant...
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Smiler @ Feb 5 2009, 08:45 AM) *
I've seen that book before, Ryn wouldn't let me have it... said something about me pointing and it ending up somewhere unpleasant...

...Wales?
Cath Sparrow
Sure the book and the man beads contradict each other? tongue.gif
Industrial Kybosh
I think they work together, Cath. Gentle shaking of the wrist-worn manbeads will alert people to the pointed demands of the pizza-bereft gent. Result.
Daria
Hahaha, yes it was me. I'm still very guilty for the lateness >_>

Cath, he's the modern man. He likes to accessorise, and is laid back enough to need a point-it book biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.