Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eat poop you cat!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft > Games
CrazyFooIAintGettinOnNoPlane
Wikpedia says:
Eat Poop You Cat is a party game based on the multiple-contributor exquisite corpse concept, utilizing both written words and sketches; it can be seen as a cross between Telephone and Pictionary. It requires a group of players as well as a writing instrument and paper, though no actual skill in writing or drawing is necessary.

Ok here's how it works:
First, player 1 posts a sentence to start us off. This can be whatever you like.
Then player 2 makes a picture from this sentence.
Player 3 looks at player 2's picture and without knowing the original sentence, writes their own caption for it.
Player 4 draws the picture for 3's sentence.
5 writes the sentence for 4's picture.
etc...

Ok that made it sound way too complicated... basically if the person before you drew a picture, you draw a sentence, and vice versa.

It can be quite fun, and you can get some pretty amusing results if your players are creative enough. So let's play a forum version!

What to do:
Step 1: Everybody posts here saying they will play.
Step 2: When we have about 10 players, or when I feel like it, I'll randomly shuffle the list to decide what order we play in, then I'll post it here.
Step 3: Wait for your turn.
Step 4: If you are player 1: You must start with a sentence. Any sentence. Otherwise: look at what the person before you wrote/drew, which will be hidden behind spoiler tags. DO NOT LOOK AT ANY OF THE OTHER SPOILERS YET!
Step 5: Once you've made your sentence/picture, post it here using spoiler tags so nobody but the next person looks at it (click "insert special item" then "insert spoiler" in the post editor). To help out the next person, you can write their name next it to it to make it easier to find. To start with I think we'll do one frame each, so it ends when all players have drawn/written something.

For an example, check out the game Izzy started on another forum: http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5568&hl=

Note about pictures: You can spend as much time as you like on these. They can be a quick doodle or a work of art, it's up to you. It doesn't even have to be drawn by hand - you could make a massive art-attack style picture if you like. Be creative smile.gif

I don't think we have attachments, so you'll have to find a free image hosting site like photobucket to upload your image to, then link to it in your post.
Yannick
I'm totally playing. biggrin.gif

(You guys should totally check out the game I did on BD. It was so funny.)
Aw, noone else?
mooooooooooopo
I'll play. biggrin.gif
Yannick
Yay. biggrin.gif
michael1384
I'll try...
Moosh
Yeah, I'm in.
Eli
Sure I'm in.
Eli
Mat, how many more people do we need?

*edit* This is Izzy btw. Too lazy to switch accounts..
I guess we have enough players now... I'm just gonna wait a little bit longer cause I have to go to uni now
Ok It's gonna be quite short but lets give this a try...

The order is:

1. CheeseMoose (sentence)
2. crazymat (picture)
3. Eli (sentence)
4. Yannick (picture)
5. moop (sentence)
6. michael1384 (picture)
Moosh
Okay, I'm rubbish at thinking of things, so I'm gonna take a lyric out of the next song that comes on. Okay, the next song was Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin by Amateur Transplants, I'm not that mean. Next song... okay that'll do.

I want my sun-drenched, wind-swept Ingrid Bergman kiss, Not in the next life, I want it in this
michael1384
Should we PM the pictures instead of posting them?
nah I'm just going to link them. don't click here if you're not Eli

yay for stick figures...
Moosh
Hahaha. That's excellent Mat. *is allowed to click 'cos I've already had my go*
Eli
[So does my sentence have to relate to CheeseMoose's? Sorry, a-bit confused.]
Yannick
Your sentence should be a caption for the picture Mat drew. You shouldn't have read Moosh's sentence.
Eli
[Ok, good. I was just abot to read the spoiler.] Wow..that is some picture crazymat (not being sarcastic). Well here I go.

A man explained to his confused wife why making love to his dead body would be impossible because he would be flying kites in heaven and told her that it would be much more moral to make love now so they could one day fly kites together in heaven.
Yannick
QUOTE (Eli @ Dec 2 2008, 10:30 PM) *
A man explained to his confused wife why making love to his dead body would be impossible because he would be flying kites in heaven and told her that it would be much more moral to make love now so they could one day fly kites together in heaven.

...Give me some time to figure out how to draw that.
Eli
QUOTE (Yannick @ Dec 2 2008, 08:40 PM) *
QUOTE (Eli @ Dec 2 2008, 10:30 PM) *

...Give me some time to figure out how to draw that.

Yeah, I figured as much.
Yannick
I can't draw whatsoever. Here it is anyway. For moop.
haha, awesome. biggrin.gif
mooooooooooopo
Paris Hilton is inspired to murderous rage by erections. Angels watch the carnage while flying kites - they have bizarre and complicate rituals.

Sorry I took so long - got really busy at work this week. sad.gif
michael1384
OK, i'll just figure out how to draw that...
michael1384
It is done!
michael1384
Can we play this again? I remember it as being fun.
sure, as long as we get some other people to play smile.gif
Yannick
I'm in. biggrin.gif
michael1384
Anyone else?
mooooooooooopo
I'll play. Will subscribe to the thread this time so I don't forget about it. >_>
michael1384
Is that enough or do we need a few more?
Yannick
It'll do, but it would be considerably more fun(ny) with more people.

Are we doing a random order, or can I call captions now?
michael1384
Go nuts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.