Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *waves manically*
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Not new. Just about and wondered who else was still about?
froggle-rock
Hello, miss. How's it going? How's the boy?
vicrawr
So she is real. I knew that clapping would work.

Also, holy crap. Two years.
Yannick
I remember you! Well, er, sort of. Interesting usernames are hard to forget.

Doubt you know who I am, but I used to be Izzy.
Industrial Kybosh
Oi oi! It's the girl who threatened to kill me if I tried to rape her sister on the way to the cashpoint! Because that's what I tend to do on a night out, obviously... tongue.gif

How the hell are you, Snugs?
Smiler
*blinks, rubs eys, blinks again then jumps in a circle*

Bloomin'eck! How's you missus? I do hope the answer is a resounding 'well'. Ryn's about to and we kinda hooked up so technically we're a twofur!

QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Jan 6 2009, 01:33 PM) *
It's the girl who threatened to kill me ...

Funny, I remember this type of warm friendliness directed at me too on one meet wink.gif I also got a hug so was confused heehee
Industrial Kybosh
Perhaps we should start a club for people who've had bodily harm threatened upon them by our Snugs. We could have badges and T-shirts and hats and everything.
Mata
I don't recall any threats, but that could just mean that I got used to them... Hi Snugs! How's life?
Ashbless
Heya Sweets! Nice to see you again.
Pixelgoth
*waves back maniacally* laugh.gif
Smiler
Oh so blase Mata, I quaked in fear for at least 3 seconds... wink.gif
I like badges so InKy's idea's a winner
Snugglebum the Destroyer
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Jan 6 2009, 01:33 PM) *
Oi oi! It's the girl who threatened to kill me if I tried to rape her sister on the way to the cashpoint! Because that's what I tend to do on a night out, obviously... tongue.gif

How the hell are you, Snugs?

Still worried about my sister. *brandishes shank - I used the end of a spoon!* To be fair - you had a beard and such and that just confirms you're the baddie, right? *noddles*

I'm really good guys. Had a tough little time, as you do, but things are looking spanky so I'd thought I'd look in. It got a bit quiet here by the looks? I've been a little unfaithful and joined other forums - one in particular (reptileforums.co.uk - yes, I have snakes now!) and it's so rude and just madly illeterate. And I missed it here. And it's your fault they flame me for grammar nazism! smile.gif

Froggy - I assume you're still gorgeous?
My Vic - I still own you. Been good? Eh, have you? Have you?
Smiler - You and Ryn are just perfect! Am I right in thinking congratulations are in order? You're a Mod now, right? biggrin.gif (yeah, that's what I meant)
ASHBLESS! How the bummy hell are you!

Ohh - I just want to praise everyone! How sad!

Yannick - Yes I remember you. Thank you for remembering me!
Pixie - You and I seem to miss each other when we're active but I know much if you. Purdy girl. wink.gif

I love it here.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Oh. My. God! I missed off Mata! That's like going to someones house, drinking all their beer, shagging their wife and then kicking them in the knackers on the way out the door!

Mr Mata Sir! How in the hell are you? God of Matazone and leader of all?
froggle-rock
happy.gif

Yeah, gorgeous and slightly shaven >_> Not down there though, well Down there and on the head XD Other forums and their illeterati certainly do make me appreciate this place. >_>

Anyways, Wibbs, miss happy.gif
vicrawr
I haven't seen any papers proving it. And I wasn't very good for a while there. But you came back just in time to catch me behaving.
Smiler
Woop woop! So's U dont lik it wen ppl dont be usin gramer rite huh? hmmm

Dear Bob! I know what you mean! I admit I'm on one or two other boards sporadically and I always miss here when I'm away... I can understand most of it... wink.gif

And shame on you missy, his name's on the bloomin' URL happy.gif love the comparison though biggrin.gif

And yes, as well as mod pants Ryn has a ring on her finger with a date in May all picked out and looming.

Grand to see ya!
Cath Sparrow
Hey there Mistress Snuggs! It has indeed been a while. biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Jan 7 2009, 11:53 PM) *
Pixie - You and I seem to miss each other when we're active but I know much if you. Purdy girl. wink.gif

Why thank you blush.gif

Although I'm not sure I understood the sentence? *grammar nazi alert* wink.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Your rampant beardism is worthy of Thatcher, my dear. I never had you pegged as a pagonophobe. What you planning to do with that shank? Shave me? tongue.gif

I'll run up a batch of badges for your approval, Smiler. Then I'll string a few through my beard.
Usurper MrTeapot
Snuggs! I was thinking just the other day that I hadn't seen you in a while. *tips hat* Warm welcomes all round.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Teapot! Last time we got together was bad time for you. sad.gif How are you my sweet?
Sir Psycho Sexy
I really need to pay more attention...
Usurper MrTeapot
I can't remember the last time I saw you *shrug* . It was probably quite some time ago. I'm well, doing you know...stuff.

I hope your hair is still dyed all crazy, the last thing I could take is if you went all normal on us.
Phyllis
ohmy.gif Welcome back, Snugs!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Jan 12 2009, 02:42 PM) *
I can't remember the last time I saw you *shrug* . It was probably quite some time ago. I'm well, doing you know...stuff.

I hope your hair is still dyed all crazy, the last thing I could take is if you went all normal on us.

Meh - not normal, no. A little more reserved for work is all. tongue.gif

And yes, SPS, you must pay more attention. Stay after class please.
mooooooooooopo
Hey Snuggs. Welcome back! ohmy.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Spank you. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.