Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Valentine's Day
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Hobbes
Whether you are single or in a relationship, Happy Valentine's Day to you!

There's always lots of love on Matazone :]
Cath Sparrow
Here you can have my love as well I've no one special to give it to so I'm sure you guy will make good use of it. tongue.gif
Faerieryn
How sad am I? I just signed my last valentines card as Ryn Foster!!! Freaked both of us out briefly!! 104 days today...
leopold
QUOTE (Cath @ Feb 15 2009, 02:06 PM) *
Here you can have my love as well I've no one special to give it to so I'm sure you guy will make good use of it. tongue.gif

WHAT??? ohmy.gif

Cath has nobody special to give her love to?? What kind of blatant miscarriage of global justice is this?? It's the very flippin' blatant sort, says I. I blame St Skeletor. He's obviously robbed everyone in a 20 mile radius of our own radiant Cath of their eyes or obfuscated their vision of her or some such thing. How unutterably evil he is mad.gif

Anyways, big Leo luvs to you all for Saint Val. OK, so I'm a bit late in the day. I was busy!
Industrial Kybosh
Tch. And to think you rib me for spreading my love amongst the ladies of the MZone. Still, you're not wrong.
leopold
Yeah, I know I've been just as guilty of spreading the lurve to the lay-dees on here. But in this instance I'm being less specific and passing it on to everybody. Yep, even you wink.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Ewww! Get it off me! Now I'll have to burn my clothes and bathe in disinfectant. Thanks, leo... tongue.gif
leopold
Meh, it was about time for your annual bath anyway tongue.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Touché, bumface.
leopold
S'funny, isn't it, how we can be all erudite and exercise our respective lexica when it suits us, but we still prefer to resort to the inner child when it comes to insults. I think it's too easy to overthink an insult. It needs to be sharp and to the point. Don't you agree, beardy? wink.gif

10 posts to take the thread from St. Valentine to me and Inky taking potshots at each other. Pathetic, that's FAR too long...
Gentleman01
My valentine's day is a disaster. I lost my girlfriend and a tooth into a fist fight.
LoLo
I hope the fist fight wasn't with your girlfriend...though that might explain why she was lost.
Cath Sparrow
What an odd first post.
Did you check down the back of the sofa?
Smiler
As inaugral posts thaty one is a doozy, sorry to hear it buddy although I do have any image of a Victorian era fisticuffs settling of who gets the girl and would love to know if it's valid.
Sir Psycho Sexy
All that being said, put up your dukes!
Hobbes
Here in the UK there's only an hour of it left, but I hope you all had a good one - regardless of your relationship situation.
Mata
Mine was pleasant enough, though Laura was up in Hull on a visit to her parents that was planned before we got together. Still, she's not much one for making a fuss about it, and I'd rather not given the option, so it's worked out rather well.

There are a criminal number of eligible women on these forums without men constantly chasing them. It really is most vexing.

(Much as I hate to be suspicious, I can't help but wonder if Gentleman01 is a link spammer due to the very keyword-esque link in his signature. If he's not back in a couple of days then I'll edit the sig.)
Hobbes
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 15 2010, 12:15 AM) *
(Much as I hate to be suspicious, I can't help but wonder if Gentleman01 is a link spammer due to the very keyword-esque link in his signature. If he's not back in a couple of days then I'll edit the sig.)

That was posted back in Feb 2009... I think it is safe to assume he's not a resident.
froggle-rock
Happy Valentine's Day y'all happy.gif
elphaba2
Happy Valentines to all, from me and my pink wine with strawberries in!

(I mostly wanted to show off the pink wine. It sparkles, tastes good, is pink and is also the cheapest at the SAQ! I am winning at valentine's! I do not need a suitor.)
Cath Sparrow
There are a criminal number of eligible women on these forums without men constantly chasing them. It really is most vexing.

Were just all such a bunch of fangrrls noone else will do. tongue.gif

(and yeh Gentleman01 is 12 months old and he didn't come back tongue.gif )

Happy Valentines for yesterday.
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
Happy Valentine's Day! I send my belated love and sugar candies.
Daria

*twiddles moustache, replaces monocle* Maybe they would have done better if they had all had proper Coming Out society balls? What ho, pip pip, let's go colonise India.
Mata
Where's my elephant? That native chappie said it would be here by now.
craziness
Happy Valentine's Day to all!! I had a great one, and I was thankful that this year I was single. No boyfriend; no expectations; no let downs. Everyone should love each other and buy some of that marked down leftover chocolate from the drugstore smile.gif <3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.