Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AARP
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Edward_lover1200
I only am asking cause I myself at a meager 19 have recived a "approved" AARP card. isn't that for 50 and older? dry.gif
LoLo
For some reason I hit null vote instead of vote.....I got my first acceptance at age 27. I think mine had to do with my grandma having a life insurance policy for me so they were going based off of her age.

Is it 50 or 60? I thought it was 60, but I'm not sure.
Phyllis
I was under 18 when I received an AARP card offer. I must have been around 12 or 13 because I distinctly remember my grandma opening it (she lived with us around that time).
Mata
I'd never heard of them... But... EDWARD LOVER! Blimey! Long time no see. How's life?
Smiler
Hmmm dunno but I think I got one or two in my teens, even apporved though those groups do'nt like me anyway so I doubt I'd ever of actually gotten one if I did apply ;o(... oh no,, wait ohmy.gifD
Phyllis
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 22 2009, 11:36 AM) *
I'd never heard of them.

You wouldn't have ever received a card from them. AARP stands for American Association of Retired People. smile.gif
Edward_lover1200
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 22 2009, 05:36 AM) *
I'd never heard of them... But... EDWARD LOVER! Blimey! Long time no see. How's life?

Life is very good to be honest. I lost my cat yesterday but we found her today so life is good. LOL got my self an awesome job as a customer service rep. So my job is to say " i'm sorry about that, I do appologize, and I understand how you feel" I think phone rep is just an under paid therapist.

Where's my money bitch! *slaps her customers*

mostly I just grew up. Hell it was almost 6years ago that I joined lol. So how have you been?
vicrawr
Got mine! 24! I can retire now, gleee!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.