Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ok so what is it and how do I eat it?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Tips and tricks
Pages: 1, 2
Daria
If you give me your address, I can send you some happy.gif
Hobbes
QUOTE (Daria @ Oct 25 2009, 06:50 PM) *

Does it travel well?
Daria
QUOTE (Hobbes @ Oct 25 2009, 08:06 PM) *

Does it travel well?

I can freeze it and send it first class. It should be fine if you heat it up.
Hobbes
QUOTE (Daria @ Oct 27 2009, 12:49 AM) *
QUOTE (Hobbes @ Oct 25 2009, 08:06 PM) *

Does it travel well?

I can freeze it and send it first class. It should be fine if you heat it up.

Our once-trusted British postal service is somewhat unreliable at the moment.

But, despite that, I am hoping more and more that you might be serious biggrin.gif
Daria
I once posted a pancake to a friend in the next village, and I regularly post cookies. I'm being more than serious! But yes, probably want to wait until the post has settled down a bit...
Hobbes
QUOTE (Daria @ Oct 28 2009, 12:58 AM) *
I once posted a pancake to a friend in the next village, and I regularly post cookies. I'm being more than serious! But yes, probably want to wait until the post has settled down a bit...

A few years back, I used to post my then-girlfriend biscuits and muffins. Just receiving a parcel is a good enough feeling, so there must be little that can rival the feeling when you discover it is loaded with delectable goodness biggrin.gif
Ashbless
Christmas time sees me make loads of cookies which are then mailed off to friends. The potential mother in law I neatly escaped having would get a gingerbread something filled with cookies as a gift. It always seemed to be well received. One year it was a sleigh, another it was a house. I'd send it back with Himself as he went off home for the holidays. biggrin.gif
Hobbes
I'm currently mildly obsessed with duck eggs, and baking :]

Recent creations were a cherry and almond loaf cake, and chocolate muffins.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.