Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's been a while...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
saucy_tara
Well, for some of you who I haven't been stalking on Facebook anyway smile.gif Tell me stuff and things! What have I missed?
Oh and for those regulars who have no idea who I am, my name is Tara, and I'm one of the old moderating team...I joined up back when we had about 120 members, very impressed with how big this place has got!
Faerieryn
Hey Tara. Long time no squeak!!! Nothing much has happened to me and Matt except the whole married thing. How is you???
saucy_tara
Hey Ryn!! Yeah I saw Mata's pics, you looked absolutely beautiful, and more smiley than Smiler, a thing that I thought would be imposible biggrin.gif
I'm ok thank you, all swine fluey at the moment but it could be worse! Did you go to the latest Mata Meet?
Faerieryn
Unfortunately were LARPing yesterday so we didn't get to go. Looking forward to the next one though. Reckon you might make an appearance? SPecial guesty?
gothictheysay
Hi Tara! I hope you feel better! I think I was sort of new when you were here last, but I know you joined our last.fm group at one point smile.gif Welcome back!
saucy_tara
Ryn, yep, I think I will be at the next one, if it's in London or further daaahn saaaf smile.gif
gothictheysay, yes I remember you, how are you doing?! I have a new Lastfm page now, it's emmeline_x (all these blasted name changes, gah!) >_<
Sir Psycho Sexy
Pfft, you've only got how many posts? tongue.gif

Welcome back! wub.gif
saucy_tara
QUOTE (Sir Psycho Sexy @ Jul 6 2009, 11:53 AM) *
Pfft, you've only got how many posts? tongue.gif

Welcome back! wub.gif

Oi!!...some things never change...
wink.gif
Mwah! wub.gif
Mata
I've seen you so much on Farcebook that I hadn't really noticed that you've not been around on here!

Also, SPS has just prompted me to check... I've finally made more posts than Leo! Blimey!
leopold
Yeah Mata, but I was off for five years, and I'm catching you up again tongue.gif

But yeah, back on topic... Tara! Me first e-wife wub.gif I've not been stalking you on Spacebook because I don't have an account on it due to being, and I quote the Myface rule book on this, I was born before 1973 and am therefore too old. So it's jolly lovely to see you here again smile.gif

My life was a bit of a rollercoaster some time ago; split from the old wife, started smoking again, divorced, sold house, got together with new woman, we moved in together, forced to change employer, got promoted, got married, quit smoking again, changed job, adopted niece... the normal, usual stuff that occupies five years of life. The only thing I haven't done yet is get another mortgage, but then with four kids to worry about, the only way I can afford one is to sell both kidneys. And I need at least one of them...
Cath Sparrow
Hey Tara it's been a while nice to see you around again. biggrin.gif
LoLo
*waves at Tara*
Phyllis
Hello! I can't remember if I was living in the UK when you were last around. If not, that's what's up with me. I married moop and moved over here (not in that order).

Welcome back! smile.gif
CrazyFooIAintGettinOnNoPlane
I think I was more of a lurker when you were last here, so you probably won't remember me, but hello and welcome back anyways biggrin.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
Saucy!

How have you been? I've not been here too much meself but I have noticed the lack of Sauce.
mooooooooooopo
Hi, welcome back. biggrin.gif

I think I was pretty new when you were last here too. I turned up about the same time as gothictheysay.
Usurper MrTeapot
*beams* I've met Tara, I think I actually brushed past her at one point.
gothictheysay
I've not been stalking you on Spacebook because I don't have an account on it due to being, and I quote the Myface rule book on this, I was born before 1973 and am therefore too old.

I have friends whose parents are on facebook... including my boyfriend. I'm now friends with his father. Awkward... (so what I meant to say there is, I bet you're younger than most of them. To make you feel very young, my boyfriend's GRANDPARENTS are also on facebook. That's impressive, actually.)

I feel for your sickness though, as I am recovering from mono, other than that I am just dandy smile.gif
Yannick
I have my grandfather, dad, and two aunts added on Facebook. It gets awkward at times.

Hi Tara! No idea who you are. tongue.gif
Mata
Both mine and my girlfriend's mothers are in on Facebook. They're nice ladies but if I wanted them poking into my daily life I wouldn't have left home, would I?

Speaking of Facebook, there is a Matazone group on there and I/we will try to post about meet ups on there so no-one as an excuse for not hearing about them next time! Do a search for "Matazone.com" in Facebook and it'll pop right up.
CrazyFooIAintGettinOnNoPlane
the privacy setting is your friend biggrin.gif
leopold
Hoiking this thread back on topic...

QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Jul 8 2009, 12:28 AM) *
*beams* I've met Tara, I think I actually brushed past her at one point.

Jammy devil! I wanted to brush the sauciness that is Tara at the first ever Mata meet in Brum, but she couldn't go sad.gif
Daria
I haven't met you, spoken to you and I don't think I was on the boards when you were active. However! You started some very useful threads, and as with most Matazonians I bet you're pretty awesome. So welcome back smile.gif
saucy_tara
Firstly, I am very confused because all replies in this thread have gone weird and I can't view it as a whole page, just like a concertina. Any advice?

Secondly.. Y HALLO THAR biggrin.gif

It's great to be back. Teapot, I have missed thee, and lovely hubby Leo too. (actually, Mata has brushed past me on two occasions and Paddy has had me on his lap, so you all need to touch him) tongue.gif

Leo, wow, that's a big lot of big! I'm glad all is ok though. I am still the same, but with more tattoos and extra DJ power biggrin.gif

LoLo!!! How are you my lovely? Still rocking the Shrek ears? biggrin.gif

Candice and Moop, I remember when you guys got together, and I'm soooo happy you are married, belated congratulations!

Yannick, I have no clue who you are either, enlighten me biggrin.gif Crazymat, I remember you lurking! Cath, good to see you on Facebook m'dear!

It's really good to be back smile.gif
saucy_tara
Ah, have worked out that I was in the wrong viewing mode (my life's story!)
LoLo
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Jul 8 2009, 08:42 AM) *
LoLo!!! How are you my lovely? Still rocking the Shrek ears? biggrin.gif

Nah, I gave them to my nephew, but I do rock other things! haha I should go find you on facebook, though I don't know if you'll recognize me since it's my real name on there. >_> dry.gif
saucy_tara
I did recognise you, bring on more stalking!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.