Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I graduated
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
CrazyFooIAintGettinOnNoPlane
I'm now a master of physics biggrin.gif

Here's me in my silly outfit

*note* by the time this was taken I'd gotten a bit fed up with the hat, and it's not very securely fastened to my head here, but I don't like the earlier photos as much so I'm just gonna post this one
Yannick
Congratz! smile.gif

(Awesome hair btw. Don't let the evil hair-cut lady ruin it. D: )
LoLo
Congrats!
Mata
Nice one Mat. Can you now defy the laws of gravity and time? Please?
Moosh
Well done mate smile.gif

How many times have you referred to yourself as The Master, so far?
Surprisingly, none. This must be amended ... er.. by the master... which is me.

Mata, I have so far had very little success with stopping time. I think I need a PhD for that.
Cath Sparrow
Much Gratz Master Crazy.

So who you going to base yourself on Sheldon, Leonard, Howard or Rajesh? tongue.gif
Thanks all smile.gif

Hehe, I actually just started watching the big bang theory, it's pretty good... but I don't plan to go back to university or do any more physics so the answer is neither!
LoLo
QUOTE (Cath @ Jul 24 2009, 05:58 AM) *
Much Gratz Master Crazy.

So who you going to base yourself on Sheldon, Leonard, Howard or Rajesh? tongue.gif

Howard is the only one with a Masters, everyone else has a PhD. laugh.gif
craziness
congrats!
Daria
Congratulations!
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jul 24 2009, 05:14 PM) *
QUOTE (Cath @ Jul 24 2009, 05:58 AM) *
Much Gratz Master Crazy.

Howard is the only one with a Masters, everyone else has a PhD. laugh.gif

I've a friend with a very definate Sheldon streak and he's not even done any level of Physics Degree... yet... he's been thinking about doing one which considering is kinda worrying. tongue.gif
froggle-rock
Nice one, my son happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.