Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Just Knocked On My Door?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Usurper MrTeapot
Was it you?

I didn't get to the door in time, sorry.

It might have been a shoe cobbler, forced to sell Encyclopaedias door to door because of the recession - to think I could have helped him.

Perhaps it was Andrew the school bully, having tracked me down to this dusty Buckinghamshire corner in his effort to give me a final beating, only to be thwarted by my slow sluggish movements.

Does anyone know who it might have been?
LoLo
It was my pet leprechaun. He was supposed to leave you a pair or old holy granny panties. Did you find those randomly hanging anywhere outside your door?
Usurper MrTeapot
Did you mean panties with holes in, or Holy panties blessed by the Pope?

Either way, no - the knocking came from the top half of the door, so I doubt it was a leprechaun.

Does anyone else know?
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Yes, it was the trans-dimensional traveler Pye. He stopped by to tell you to go pick up a copy of a good book and to read it. Thoroughly read it. Yes, thats it. Or maybe it was someone else he meant to tell that to... In any case its good advice.
LoLo
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Aug 2 2009, 12:52 PM) *
Did you mean panties with holes in, or Holy panties blessed by the Pope?

Either way, no - the knocking came from the top half of the door, so I doubt it was a leprechaun.

Does anyone else know?

Both. The Pope really digs panties with holes in them.
voices_in_my_head
It could very possibly have been the same bastage that took the cookies from the cookie jar, you know.
Sir Psycho Sexy
Maybe it was those people who are always looking for Jesus? Do you have him?
Usurper MrTeapot
That would make sense seeing as it was a Sunday, people are always looking for Jesus on a Sunday.

Well, if anyone knocked on my door today I missed them - was at work.

Did you knock on my door today? If not, then why not?
LoLo
I think people might have had a hard time finding Jesus, since I have it on good authority that he is in the head of a man who formerly lived across the street from me. When I still smoked he would come over and try to dissuade me from smoking by letting me know that Jesus would help me the same way he had helped him and that he was his head and that's how he helped him. I didn't want Jesus in my head though, so I just got the patch when I decided to quit.

I didn't knock on your door Mr. T, because well my arms aren't long enough to reach. That and of course other than knowing you are in England somewheres, I don't know any more specifics.

Perhaps superman has knocked on your door recently? Of course if superman knocked on your door, it might be more like a tab, as to not break it.
leopold
Was it Amy? She might have mixed your place up with Britney's. Oh, hang on a mo, someone's saying something... sorry, what was that? Really? No! Seriously? But that's just... filth ohmy.gif

Sorry, T, apparently it wasn't Amy. It seems she's a euphemism.
Hobbes
Sorry, it wasn't me either. Check nearby bushes for evidence.
Usurper MrTeapot
On checking nearby bushes (the nearest I could find were four streets away) I found a spatula and a tube of Brylcream.

Does that ring any bells with anyone?
Hobbes
Gary Rhodes?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.