Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LoLo's ego poll!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pikasyuu
You know the gist, babies. Celebrate all things LoLo, because there are so many!
Phyllis
I wanted to pick every option!

But I went with so awesome I wake up, think about it, and projectile vomit because it is too much for me.
mooooooooooopo
This is difficult! Where is the 'All but Cand's suggestive cupcake' button? I demand that button.

In the end I had to go with Whitney. Her crack addiction is about the most epic thing known to man!
vicrawr
Looooot of burning babies out there today...
Cath Sparrow
Of course Lo is Awsome but it was a definatly tough choice between which version of awsome she is. I went with Inky's record collection for the variety.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
More awesome than Whitney's cheap crack addiction.

No! Wait! Have I been tricked by Whitney again? Is that not the good answer?

Who's Lolo? wink.gif
Industrial Kybosh
*looks at music collection*

*looks at Lo*

*compares awesomeness*

*votes appropriately*

Sorry, iTunes - LoLo is the true custodian of awesome.
LoLo
You guys are silly.
Cath Sparrow
Yup but your still awsome.
gothictheysay
HURRY LO HURRY I'M TRYING TO PUT THE BABY OUT BUT IT'S NOT WORKING!!
Mata
The baby is beginning to blister!
LoLo
*drowns the baby* Wait that's probably not what I was suppose to do huh... huh.gif
Yannick
But you put out the fire! Hooray!
leopold
More awesome than Inky's record collection. Which is, in itself, so awesome that you need special awe-reducing spectacles just to view it. So yeah, more awesome than that.
Pikasyuu
She rides on shooting stars like Kirby.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.