Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kiefer > Jason Alliance
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pikasyuu
mostly, I was just wondering if Lo could work this into..everything:

any/all discussion of how this short piece of canadian royalty offspring slaughters virginal, curly haired jason in the sex bomb department to follow.

eta these:

"I just hear on Toronto radio station, Z103.5 that after dinning at a local Toronto restaurant, Keifer Sutherland came outside to find a man hiding inside a garbage can, taking his picture. So Keifer went over, and with the man still in the garbage can, proceeds to piss into the can."

doesn't get any more jack bauer than that. BYE JASON.

and finally, an icon for anyone who wants it:

LoLo
Were you thinking something like this?

Disco Kiefer

or this?

Kiefer being attacked by kittens.

or this?

Kinky = Kiefer + Inky

or this?

Kiefer at the zoo.

or this?

Kiefer riding Trogdor.

or this?

Kiefer being attacked by more kittens.

or this?

Kiefer being groped by a dolphin.
Pikasyuu
Phyllis, there's some serious superiority going on in this thread that you need to admit. Like about Ja..James? Jake? Ja-something? Oh, he's so dull I've forgotten his name..
Cath Sparrow
It's alway good when you have the powers of syuu on your side. tongue.gif
Phyllis
Oh, Katii. So young, and yet so very, very wrong.

JASON < KIEFER. I wonder how long before a certain modpants edits this.....

*not long - Lo
smile.gif
Pikasyuu
How can you even argue? Did you not see him TACKLE A CHRISTMAS TREE?
LoLo
Does Jason have a facebook group proving that he is better? Nope...but Kiefer does!
Cath Sparrow
Yup and it even has memebers. Including Mata. tongue.gif
Mata
I'm bi-partisan (in more ways than one), so if an opposing group is started I probably will join in with that too.
Phyllis
I cannot believe this debate has been going on for nearly 7 years. And all because of a passing comment Dayan made to me when he was watching The Lost Boys. biggrin.gif

Even if I ever changed my mind (which I won't, as I honestly do not find Kiefer Sutherland attractive), I won't admit it. It's the principle of the thing! tongue.gif
Pikasyuu
the principle of the thing? let's talk about that in a simple chart.

if that did not satisfy you, another comparison:

sweaty creep being arrested v

^ total hot muthaaa. never ages. still f**ks sh*t up all over 24. still extraordinary golden god of canada. you're welcome that you are laying your eyes upon this creature as we speak.

I'm bi-partisan (in more ways than one), so if an opposing group is started I probably will join in with that too.

what Mata means is that he has slept with both of them, and while Kiefer left his home a complete mess strewn with illicit drugs and enough alcohol to kill a pony, he had never been more satisfied, because he had never had a naked Canadian shout 'ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE' and mean it so thoroughly. however, upon sleeping with Jason, Jason managed to keep his abode clean and deposit his tampons in a sanitary manner.
vicrawr
Syuu made a venn diagram, which looks like boobs. I am inclined to agree with syuu. Mr. Sutherland wins...whatever it is they're competing in/for/against/with.
LoLo
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ May 12 2010, 07:59 PM) *
Syuu made a venn diagram, which looks like boobs. I am inclined to agree with syuu. Mr. Sutherland wins...whatever it is they're competing in/for/against/with.

I know this seems like I'm trying to talk you out of it, and I'm not because Kiefer so > Jason...but...this comment is coming from a guy who supposedly is unaffected by boobs. laugh.gif
vicrawr
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 13 2010, 12:09 AM) *
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ May 12 2010, 07:59 PM) *

I know this seems like I'm trying to talk you out of it, and I'm not because Kiefer so > Jason...but...this comment is coming from a guy who supposedly is unaffected by boobs. laugh.gif

Think of it as though I have superpowers that give me control and immunity to fire. I enjoy the fire, but it does not burn me.

Now, replace the word fire with boobs in those two sentences. My logic is sound.
Mata
I have to say, I do know who I would turn to for help if I were being attacked by a terrorist who has crossbred with a Christmas tree.
Pikasyuu
See? You'd also turn to him for help if your daughter's leg was caught in a cougar trap. What would you turn to Jason for? Help primping your mullet.
Mata
However, Keifer's answer to everything is usually based around shouting 'GODDAMMIT!' and storming a building while equipped with a nuclear weapon. I'm not convinced that it would actually help in the cougar trap situation.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.