Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which is best?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Tarantio
Personally, I'm a fan of red. It's been scientifically proven that sports teams that play in red have a psychological advantage for the intimidation the colour induces in their opponents. It's also as low a frequency of light as the human eye can perceive. And everyone knows "Red wunz goes fasta!"

Blue, on the other hand, is common as muck. The sky is blue (behind those clouds), and thus so is the sea. Ours is the Blue Planet, yet everyone knows Mars is way cooler than earth (and not just due to its further distance from the sun, oh no...). Dancing girls and dominatrices don't go about wearing blue pvc outfits; it's strictly (haha) black or red for these professionals, and who are we to question their expertise?

And purple? don't get me started on purple. All those beatniks like to pretend it's a "cool" colour, but it's not even present in natural light; it has to be created by mixing two seperate wavelengths. Talk about high-maintenance!

Face it, all the better colours have some red in them; orange, pink and, yes, even the Popular Choice, purple. Red is where it is at. Convince me otherwise, if you can; I dares ya!
Yannick
Out of those? Purple. Green definitely reigns supreme though.

If people were happy with red, they could have never needed to create purple. Purple is to red as we are to cavemen. The better color is clear. tongue.gif
Pikasyuu
Blue. It's soothing - the color of dusk, oceans, swimming pools, and occasionally, comfy pajamas. I just find red to be..ugly.
voices_in_my_head
Blue all the way!

As I'm typing this, I'm in a blue-painted room in all-blue pajamas drinking out of a blue cup, wrapped in a blue blanket, and typing on a BLUE forum.

Sure, it's common - but have you ever considered that it's so common because mother nature herself realised how lamping awesome it is? Yeah, I thought not.
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Yannick @ Jul 15 2010, 03:30 AM) *
If people were happy with red, they could have never needed to create purple. Purple is to red as we are to cavemen. The better color is clear. tongue.gif

Well put, daughter of mine. Jedi robes, however, are best in green, as we well know.
Yannick
Hahahahaha. Yeah. biggrin.gif

...I really want like a black or white lightsaber, that'd be beastly.
Yannick
Besides, can't you see how typing like this puts a strain on your eyes? ...And how this looks annoying?

..It's on if anyone tries to say that about purple. ph34r.gif
Lurker in the Park
Purple, the colour of royalty.
michael1384
Blue is my favorite colour, but red is my favorite Pokémon game.

I'm in an ethical pickle.
Pikasyuu
Purple, the color of garrishness and tinkie winkie. The only saving grace about it is that it is one of Mardi Gras' colors.

Blue is superior.
gothictheysay
Purple is the best and my favorite color, but I cannot use any logic to defend myself. I just, y'know, feel it. edit: not meant to be snarky

I like blue and red also though. Red is definitely sexy when combined with black, but on its own can be a bit much. Blue is pretty but not as unique as purple.
Faerieryn
Dairy Milk. 'Nuff said!
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Pikasyuu @ Jul 15 2010, 10:26 PM) *
Purple, the color of garrishness and tinkie winkie. The only saving grace about it is that it is one of Mardi Gras' colors.

Three words: Purple sparkly lipstick.

tongue.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Green!!!

I absolutely hate red in an almost animalistic (if that is the right word) kind of way it actually induces rage in me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.