Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Very Best Of Toilet Graffiti
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Mr Fuzzy
We've all seen graffiti in toilets. Some is crude, unimaginative, and mainly reliant on swearing. That is not what this thread is for. No, sometimes you see something a cut above the average and I want to see it.

To get the ball rolling i present to you the mighty Bogtopus:

Link for massive 12MP version.

Obviously the trick here is finding something postable. Other sections of the same wall had some real gems, but they're a shade too off colour for me to post. wink.gif
Yannick
I don't have a picture of it, but a few years ago in the mall I saw "I was here, but now I'm gone, I've left my name to turn you on." scrawled on a wall. Iunno, I obviously liked it considering I remembered it.
gothictheysay
Wow, that is a piece of art. Toilet graffiti at my school seems to be lacking - maybe I'm not in the right bathrooms - but I'll keep a lookout.
Cath Sparrow
From what I can gather it's to do with the nature of the pub this came from.
LoLo
That's some impressive graffiti!

I now have the sudden urge to go use public restrooms. laugh.gif
Mata
Oxford tends towards poetry quotes in their toilets. There's also one quote I've seen around the town a few times: "What use to gain the world but lose your soul?". This is what happens when you combine too much education with marker pens.
Phyllis
QUOTE (Mata @ Aug 4 2010, 07:20 PM) *
Oxford tends towards poetry quotes in their toilets. There's also one quote I've seen around the town a few times: "What use to gain the world but lose your soul?"

Wow. Derby just has stuff along the lines of "Bob is a gay."

I think Spoony took a picture of some Cheshire cat graffiti when we were in, appropriately, Cheshire, but that was on the side of a building, rather than in a toilet. I have never seen any graffiti that is as impressive as the bogtopus.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
And here all I can think about is this: Berlin Wall
michael1384
The taggers have little arguments on the walls at college, it's fun to read.

Although I have never seen something as awesome as a toilet cephalapod.
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (Mata @ Aug 4 2010, 07:20 PM) *
Oxford tends towards poetry quotes in their toilets. There's also one quote I've seen around the town a few times: "What use to gain the world but lose your soul?". This is what happens when you combine too much education with marker pens.

Bog poetry you say?

Same place, same wall as the bogtopus.
vicrawr
Can you translate for those of us who can't read Englander?
Pikasyuu
'I knew a simple soldier boy
Who laughed at life in simple joy
Slept soundly in the lonesome dark
And whistled early with the lark

In winter trenches cowed and glum
With cramps and lice and lack of rum
Put a bullet through his brain
And no-one spoke of him again

Oh smug faced crowds with kindling eye
Who stare as soldier boys march bye
Sleep soundly that you'll never know
The place where youth and laughter go.'
Mr Fuzzy
Pikasyuu
you drew that, don't lie. tongue.gif
Moosh
Not that funny but quite nice to see this today at Uni.

If toilet walls were facebook I'd have pressed "Like" on the second comment there.
LoLo
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Nov 18 2010, 09:58 AM) *
If toilet walls were facebook I'd have pressed "Like" on the second comment there.

You can always go back and put "Cheesemoose likes this" then draw a thumbs up next to it.
Hobbes
QUOTE (LoLo @ Nov 18 2010, 06:35 PM) *

You can always go back and put "Cheesemoose likes this" then draw a thumbs up next to it.

You know what, I think I might have to print a ton of tiny stickers with the Facebook "Like" symbol on it, just to place upon the pleasing features of the world...
Pixelgoth
"F**k the cistern" was on the toilet door in the Bricklayers Arms in Shoreditch. Cheesey but I love it biggrin.gif

Edited by Lo: Dude, I know it's a quote and it makes you chuckle, but come on, it's still cussing.
LoLo
QUOTE (Play-Doh Hobbes @ Nov 18 2010, 10:44 AM) *
QUOTE (LoLo @ Nov 18 2010, 06:35 PM) *

You know what, I think I might have to print a ton of tiny stickers with the Facebook "Like" symbol on it, just to place upon the pleasing features of the world...

You SO should! Don't forget to stick them on people you like too. lol
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Nov 18 2010, 11:39 PM) *
"F**k the cistern" was on the toilet door in the Bricklayers Arms in Shoreditch. Cheesey but I love it biggrin.gif

Edited by Lo: Dude, I know it's a quote and it makes you chuckle, but come on, it's still cussing.

Ooooooops, sorry innocent.gif I totally missed that. That's slightly worrying sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.