Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I can drive...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Faerieryn
Ok, for those of you not on my fb and therefore not in the know I passed my driving test today. So I thought "there's a topic in there!" So here is my idea. Why should I come and see YOU once I have a car?
Think about:
Spangly things you can offer me
Food you could feed me
Places I could go and see
Reasons why you are far more awesome than any other Matazonian

Have fun convincing me!!!
I_am_the_best
's all in the name.

Oh yeaaaahhhhhh.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
I live in a perpetually sunny and warm location! Plus its Florida!
Pikasyuu
uh, Las Vegas? I mean, your car might get wet, but our attractions speak for themselves. <3 plus, in-n-out burger. they also do vegetarian. omnomnom.
Yannick
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Aug 13 2010, 06:10 PM) *
I live in a perpetually sunny and warm location! Plus its Florida!

Don't visit him, visit me. Same location, but I can get you into Disney for free. You WANT to be around crying babies and have your feet run over with strollers because it's FUN. *nods*
Cath Sparrow
Me for obvious reasons and you'll of course get the obligatary pancakes.
Daria
Because I live further North than any other Matazonian? (EVEN those in Canada)
Because I can show you Northern delights such as macaroni pies!
Because ... um... that's all I have ph34r.gif
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Well, I'm likely the farthest south of all Matazonians! so... ha!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Aug 14 2010, 04:46 PM) *
Well, I'm likely the farthest south of all Matazonians! so... ha!

You seriously think there aren't any Matazonians in the Southern Hemisphere?

Ryn, you should come visit me so you can drive around the Safari Park!
SPEAKERfortheLOST
well, considering that your tag says England I would have to assume that I'm possibly right... however, if you have proof otherwise, then do share. I like to know when I'm right and wrong.
Phyllis
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Aug 14 2010, 09:29 PM) *
well, considering that your tag says England I would have to assume that I'm possibly right... however, if you have proof otherwise, then do share. I like to know when I'm right and wrong.

You are most certainly wrong. rolleyes.gif

There are forumites from Australia (Enslaved and DLCP, though neither of them have been around for ages) and Brazil (Radaga — slightly more recent), at the very least.

Ryn, you should visit me because I have fairy cakes and and and um. I don't know. There's nothing interesting in Derby. You should visit Cath, instead, since I can get to Chester easily and we can throw bread at ducks! If the little bastages cooperate.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Why thank you for that enlightening post cand.

But I still say that ryn should visit me well... because then she could get a real orange. yep thats why.
Lurker in the Park
Ryn, you should visit me because if you can drive through London, there's a good chance you WILL survive the zombie apocalypse. In fact, there's a fairly good chance they'll make you their god.
Faerieryn
All sounding pretty exciting!!! I do of course need a car first but there is plenty in the world of Matazone to get me moving!!!! So far I have been offered fairy cakes, pancakes, animals, oranges, screaming children... I am in a confuzzled crazy place!!!! Woohoo!
SPEAKERfortheLOST
oh, i forgot to mention... there is always good fun with the other touristas on the road...
Faerieryn
I gots a car!!!!!!!
LoLo
QUOTE (Faerieryn @ Aug 23 2010, 03:05 PM) *
I gots a car!!!!!!!

Yay! Congrats to you madam.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.