Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Mission to Spice up Matazone
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pikasyuu
Remember such classics as the boob bouncer thread? Ego polls? E-marriages? It seems like just days ago, they were a dime a dozen and Matazone's post count was rising by the second. But these days, many of the members now have all consuming jobs, hobbies, or school-work, and while we're all thrilled for your success, we'd (I'd) rather you posted here until all of your bills became overdue and you lost your home. Sorry! Just being honest.

So, I present a challenge:

One new topic a week, one new post a day.

Sounds simple, right? It is! Come on, ye olde Matazonians, sign up for my challenge. I'm with it. Are you? Whoever posts the best content at the end of two months will get something special from me - and take that in whichever way causes you to post Pulitzer Prize winning bullsh*t at a rapid rate.

Anyway, who's up for it? You? You, in the hat? You? Don't be a p*ssy. Submit to my demands. Look, a funny gif!

and just because everyone likes it so much,

LoLo
I thought I was the only one to do that to my boobs. Thank goodness I'm not!
Tarantio
I'm sorry, I can't hear what you're saying over the sound of boobs...

On a related note, I'm game. I can fulfil my desperate need for validation and raise my modest post count at the same time ^.^

Edit: Looking back on the wealth of threads I've started, I might actually not bother making another out of sheer shame. I was a horrendous idiot when I joined this place. Urgh.
michael1384
QUOTE (Tarantio @ Sep 23 2010, 06:07 AM) *
I was a horrendous idiot when I joined this place. Urgh.

You too? It's amazing how much a person can change in a few short years.
mooooooooooopo
I'll give it a go though I'm not promising any thrilling or enlightening topics!
Cath Sparrow
I'm up for it but not sure if I'll manage the topics. Still proud of my TMI thread. tongue.gif
Hobbes
QUOTE (Pikasyuu @ Sep 23 2010, 01:52 AM) *
Whoever posts the best content at the end of two months will get something special from me - and take that in whichever way causes you to post Pulitzer Prize winning bullsh*t at a rapid rate.

Well?
Tarantio
Sugar, is it too late to compete for "something special" from Syuuko? Seriously, if that's what it takes I'll fill the boards with spam...

*NB/ isn't actually going to, but more out of respect for the forums than lack of desire to win stuff...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.