Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LoLo's coming back!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Cath Sparrow
Seeing as Lo was trying to to hide this in another thread I thought I'd drag it out over here so people will actually see it, because I'm mean like that.

QUOTE (LoLo @ Oct 26 2010, 05:11 PM) *
So a lot of you already know this, but for those who don't, I'm going to be in the UK for pretty much all of January (I leave the 24th). I thought I'd put that out there if anyone wanted to hang while I'm there. If not, that's cool too.
Lurker in the Park
Monumental piss-up in Jan then? Sounds good to me, I vote for a pub with a proper fire.
Mata
In January in the UK, yep, a proper fire is definitely the right way to go. I'll probably be fully into teaching stuff at the time so I doubt I'll get back to the UK during January, but I'll see if there's anything I can do closer to the time.
DarkInferno
Piss up you say? so where do I sign?
LoLo
QUOTE (DarkInferno @ Oct 31 2010, 02:33 PM) *
Piss up you say? so where do I sign?

I would say you're in the correct location, though have to see what people want to do and when, if they do. biggrin.gif

Hi by the way! It's been ages it seems.
Hobbes
QUOTE (LoLo @ Oct 26 2010, 05:11 PM) *
So a lot of you already know this, but for those who don't, I'm going to be in the UK for pretty much all of January (I leave the 24th). I thought I'd put that out there if anyone wanted to hang while I'm there. If not, that's cool too.

Uh... sorry... but... "I leave the 24th" ? What makes you think we're gonna let you leave?

Cath, get the shackles!
Cath Sparrow
Already sorted I found a sack works well to.
Hobbes
Ah good. I'll get some cable ties as well. We should have everything prepared in time, I reckon.
LoLo
By the end of my trip you'll be shoving me on the plane and throwing a party to celebrate my departure. tongue.gif
*shakes head* Goofballs.
Hobbes
Shoving you "on the plane" ? Pft... I ain't going all the way to an airport just to get rid of you! Naturally, I've already got plenty of boxes to choose from, I just need to start saving postage stamps.
LoLo
QUOTE (Play-Doh Hobbes @ Nov 8 2010, 09:30 AM) *
Shoving you "on the plane" ? Pft... I ain't going all the way to an airport just to get rid of you! Naturally, I've already get plenty of boxes to choose from, I just need to start saving postage stamps.

You've "already get plenty of boxes"? wink.gif

Anyway, see this just proves my point that you'll be ready to be rid of me. Why waste the money on postage when I've already purchased a ticket home? If you're going to be lazy about it, you can just make sure I'm shoved out a door and have to find my own way back to the airport. tongue.gif
Hobbes
QUOTE (LoLo @ Nov 8 2010, 05:36 PM) *
You've "already got plenty of boxes"? wink.gif

Now you are just making things up!

wink.gif

QUOTE (LoLo @ Nov 8 2010, 05:36 PM) *
Anyway, see this just proves my point that you'll be ready to be rid of me. Why waste the money on postage when I've already purchased a ticket home? If you're going to be lazy about it, you can just make sure I'm shoved out a door and have to find my own way back to the airport. tongue.gif

Who said anything about sending you home?! I'm sure Candice or Cathryn can provide a random address from the Secret Santa collection...
Ashbless
Now to find a way to California & into a suitcase of Lolo's to get there also....
*Me dreams*

Hope you have a wonderful trip Lolo!
LoLo
QUOTE (Play-Doh Hobbes @ Nov 8 2010, 09:43 AM) *
Who said anything about sending you home?! I'm sure Candice or Cathryn can provide a random address from the Secret Santa collection...

Am I a secret santa present? *looks for bow*
LoLo
I seem to have woken up overly excited about this. I leave in 4 weeks!!!!!!!!
Hobbes
Run for the hills!
Mata
I might be in the UK during January for a few days at some point. I might be really busy, but a meet up in London might fit my schedule. If we could co-ordinate it would be good. I need to work out when I'm travelling and survive the next few weeks of educating people first though...
LoLo
QUOTE (Mata @ Nov 30 2010, 05:54 AM) *
I need to work out when I'm travelling and survive the next few weeks of educating people first though...

I completely understand this. I haven't even begun to plan anything other than my arrival and departure dates because of dealing with my final projects and school stress. Of course, I'm also really bad at planning my vacations. >.>
Hobbes
QUOTE (LoLo @ Nov 30 2010, 03:31 PM) *
I completely understand this. I haven't even begun to plan anything other than my arrival and departure dates because of dealing with my final projects and school stress. Of course, I'm also really bad at planning my vacations. >.>

You do remember where England is, right? 'Cause we moved it earlier this year to comply with health and safety regulations...
Tarantio
where did we move it to, the arctic circle? I think Lo should manage to find us no problem; just look for the big white island.
LoLo
I'm pretty much just depending on the pilot to know where it is, since I don't know how to fly a plane.
Hobbes
QUOTE (LoLo @ Nov 30 2010, 11:38 PM) *
I'm pretty much just depending on the pilot to know where it is, since I don't know how to fly a plane.

First mistake.
Lurker in the Park
It's easy, just plug the numbers into the box on the top of the dashboard. Seriously, I know why so many commercial pilots fly gliders now...
Hobbes
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 26 2010, 05:51 PM) *
Seeing as Lo was trying to to hide this in another thread I thought I'd drag it out over here so people will actually see it, because I'm mean like that.

I'm starting to think perhaps it is less a vacation, or more a deportation: perhaps to a British penal colony.

I'm sure LoLo said something about penal...
LoLo
QUOTE (Play-Doh Hobbes @ Dec 3 2010, 05:26 AM) *
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 26 2010, 05:51 PM) *

I'm starting to think perhaps it is less a vacation, or more a deportation: perhaps to a British penal colony.

I'm sure LoLo said something about penal...

Oh so it's a "vacation" now not a "holiday"? tongue.gif
Hobbes
QUOTE (LoLo @ Dec 3 2010, 03:47 PM) *

I'm starting to think perhaps it is less a vacation....

It's a vacation, until you enter our air space... then you must drop all Americanisms or else be ostracised.
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Play-Doh Hobbes @ Dec 3 2010, 05:40 PM) *

It's a vacation, until you enter our air space... then you must drop all Americanisms or else be ostracised.

No, no, no, I for one welcome Americanism so don't listen to Lurker tongue.gif Plus it means I can get away with being terribly British in Chitown at the moment wink.gif
Hobbes
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Dec 19 2010, 08:12 PM) *
QUOTE (Play-Doh Hobbes @ Dec 3 2010, 05:40 PM) *

No, no, no, I for one welcome Americanism so don't listen to Lurker tongue.gif Plus it means I can get away with being terribly British in Chitown at the moment wink.gif

o.O

*Hobbes
LoLo
Ahhhh I leave tomorrow! *runs around in circles*
Cath Sparrow
\o/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.