Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: News
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Faerieryn
Well Matt and I have some news to share. I have a bun in the oven- and not just the cakes I'm baking at the minute! It is quite early days yet so will post more when we have more info. Due date is the 24th of May currently but that will most likely change once we have had the 12 week scan next week. Yay us! A mini Matazonian!!!
Daria
Congrats to you both! biggrin.gif
LoLo
\o/ Hooray, congrats and stuff!
Lurker in the Park
Is it bad that when I saw this on Facebook my first thought was that you'd left yourself logged in at work and someone had set you up? Anyway,

WOOO!!!!
Yannick
Yay, congratulations! biggrin.gif
Cath Sparrow
Yay! Much congratedness. So I get to be Anti Cath to yet another mini monster! tongue.gif

*much hugs*
Hobbes
Many many congratulations!
CrazyFooIAintGettinOnNoPlane
Woo, congrats to you both smile.gif
Moosh
Congrats Matt and Ryn!
Mata
As I said on Facebook, I'm very happy for you both. Look after yourselves!

EDIT: Also, you're very sensible to get most of the pregnancy out of the way during the winter - good choice! wink.gif
Moosh
QUOTE (Mata @ Nov 3 2010, 10:13 PM) *

EDIT: Also, you're very sensible to get most of the pregnancy out of the way during the winter - good choice! wink.gif

Yeah, but it means the kid has a summer birthday, no parties when they're little 'cos half their friends will be on holiday, plus they'll be younger than the majority of their friends. On the other hand, there's an objection to birthday at any time of year, and it only matters for about 10-15 years.
Yannick
^ Better than being older. September birthdays for the lose. From a parental perspective, their friends, being older, will probably go through the annoying child/teen things first, so you can get a headstart from their friends' parents.

Summer birthdays also mean you can have your birthday anywhere.
Mata
Soo... What's the baby's forum name going to be? biggrin.gif
Phyllis
Hooray! I already said this on Facebook, but congrats, you two! biggrin.gif
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Nov 3 2010, 03:41 PM) *
QUOTE (Mata @ Nov 3 2010, 10:13 PM) *

Yeah, but it means the kid has a summer birthday, no parties when they're little 'cos half their friends will be on holiday, plus they'll be younger than the majority of their friends. On the other hand, there's an objection to birthday at any time of year, and it only matters for about 10-15 years.

but if it comes on the due date, it'll be a little gemini. wink.gif

grats!
Ashbless
Congrats - what great news!
Cath Sparrow
Dont go to moop for name sugestions. Shezney, Cedric and Cheese aren't good idea's.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
I say we name it Whitney Houston!

...had to couldn't resist
Pikasyuu
can you at the very least make its middle name whitney or houston or crack as a subtle joke to all of us? we did basically create your baby.
Mata
Hmm... Ryler? Smyn?
Yannick
QUOTE (Mata @ Nov 9 2010, 08:28 AM) *
Hmm... Ryler? Smyn?

Riley or Simon?
Phyllis
QUOTE (Pikasyuu @ Nov 8 2010, 06:11 AM) *
can you at the very least make its middle name whitney or houston or crack as a subtle joke to all of us? we did basically create your baby.

...We did? Huh. That's odd. I don't recall being there. Was I drunk?
Pikasyuu
no, you were icing your delicate flower.
Hobbes
We all look forward to the arrival of your little bundle of joy(es)...

laugh.gif
SPEAKERfortheLOST
I can't resist posting.... THIS!!
Pixelgoth
Congrats smile.gif
Tarantio
Yay! Congratulations to both of you!

I'm actually a little surprised at this news, due to having witnessed first hand what happens to Matt when he gets a hold of poi. That there was enough of him left to bring a child into the world is fantastic and also quite impressive tongue.gif
Mata
Damn... Where's the 'like' button on this forum? wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
Hey it's your forum! Deal with it. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.