Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remember remember
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Ashbless
We don't celebrate it here in Canada.
Yes, yes, shocking I know.

Wanted to wish all those who do a fun night.
Hobbes
Yay! Thanks! smile.gif

Although, I'm not actually attending any firework spectaculars this year. There's a small local one this evening, but I feel too tired and a little under-the-weather to bother going. Chances are, the big one in town is tomorrow, but again I think I am giving it a miss.

Regardless, I hope other oooh'n'aaah-ers enjoy the displays!

Hoooray for the prevention of attempted parliamentary explosions!
Daria
QUOTE (Play-Doh Hobbes @ Nov 5 2010, 06:08 PM) *
Hoooray for the attempted parliamentary explosions!

Fixed wink.gif

I am mustering all the energy I have to climb the hill down the road with friends, and eat my bodyweight in snacks whilst watching fireworks go off across the city. Hot chocolate and double chocolate cookies are go! I love bonfire night happy.gif
elphaba2
gonna burn a thing, somewhere. don't worry, Great Britain. I won't let you down.

Happy fifth!
Phyllis
Derby's big fireworks display is on Sunday, and we'll probably drag ourselves to it. I've only been to one Bonfire Night event since I moved here, and I have yet to see an effigy being burned. I was all excited for it the first year, but we got there too late. This must be rectified.
Moosh
You white people had a what now? Sorry, was busy with Diwali, you shouldn't have put it at the same time as that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.