Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Funny Facebook Status Typos
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
LoLo
Sometimes we mistype our statuses, sometimes our friends do. It's fun to spot them and I thought it might be fun to share ones that we see that are amusing.

Tonight one of my friends had this status:

The baby has learned how to slash! Bath time has become a lot more interesting :-)

Scary baby!
LoLo
I was quite amused with Tarantio's status telling Hobbes to "scuk it" when he topped Hobbes' score on tetris.
Hobbes
QUOTE (LoLo @ Dec 16 2010, 04:26 AM) *
I was quite amused with Tarantio's status telling Hobbes to "scuk it" when he topped Hobbes' score on tetris.

mad.gif

I will defeat him!

I was amused that several people then decided what SCUK could stand for...
LoLo
QUOTE (Fimo Hobbes @ Dec 16 2010, 02:29 AM) *
I was amused that several people then decided what SCUK could stand for...

How did I miss this? ohmy.gif
LoLo
One of my friends had this today:

Why do I give one person so much power over my feelings Agh! Santa bring me patients.

laugh.gif
Hobbes
QUOTE (LoLo @ Dec 19 2010, 12:02 AM) *

Why do I give one person so much power over my feelings Agh! Santa bring me patients.

laugh.gif

They must work in private healthcare
LoLo
QUOTE (Fimo Hobbes @ Dec 19 2010, 12:20 AM) *

laugh.gif

Actually she's a retail clerk, but at one point in time she had thought about maybe going to school to become a phlebotomist.
Hobbes
QUOTE (LoLo @ Dec 19 2010, 04:19 PM) *
QUOTE (Fimo Hobbes @ Dec 19 2010, 12:20 AM) *

laugh.gif

Actually she's a retail clerk, but at one point in time she had thought about maybe going to school to become a phlebotomist.

Ah fair enough... I should have guessed my little joke would get A NEGATIVE reaction dry.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Fimo Hobbes @ Dec 19 2010, 08:57 AM) *
Ah fair enough... I should have guessed my little joke would get A NEGATIVE reaction dry.gif

Nah, not negative...just treating it like it's a serious reply. tongue.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.