Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merry Crimble!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Mata
Merry Christmas everyone. Laura's managed to cut herself a little bit while cutting the food (nothing serious at all) so we get a bit of cannibalism, which is spot on for the time of year - blood and snow, human sacrifice to make sure that the winter gods are appeased. All in all, it's the true meaning of Christmas. Huzzah!
Cath Sparrow
Merry Crimble to you both and to all the other reprobates and delinquents who lurk round the forum. *hugs*
Mr Fuzzy
I do hope everybody is eating and drinking everything not nailed down!
CrazyFooIAintGettinOnNoPlane
Merry xmas all smile.gif
Pikasyuu
<3s
Hobbes
A very merry Christmas to one and all
LoLo
Merry Christmas and stuff!

I had a nice chilled out Christmas with some great food and I got some cool gifts. I hope everyone had as nice of a day as I did.
elphaba2
Happy Christmas everybody, I hope it was really nice! Mine has been full of Miazaki, wine and seafood. biggrin.gif
Tarantio
Happy holibags, folks!

I haven't stopped eating since I got home to my mum's on wednesday. Yay!
Ashbless
Best of the holiday to everybody.

Santa made off with my voice at Christmas but has since brought it back. It's a little funny sounding though so maybe it deformed while in transit?
The next day I had a loverly day with friends who've all but adopted me as family. biggrin.gif
mooooooooooopo
Belated Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone had an excellent one. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.