Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm drunk!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Mata
Woohoo!

(Yes, I am sober enough to realise that this is pretty close to spam.)
Cath Sparrow
Disgracefull behavior! You'll turn into Fuzzy and MrB soon if you carry on like this. tongue.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Dread Pirate Cath @ Jan 20 2011, 02:30 PM) *
Disgracefull behavior! You'll turn into Fuzzy and MrB soon if you carry on like this. tongue.gif

So he'll also be at a pub quiz?
Cath Sparrow
Most likely.
Hobbes
QUOTE (Mata @ Jan 20 2011, 10:12 PM) *
Woohoo!

(Yes, I am sober enough to realise that this is pretty close to spam.)

Tut tut...

*reports Post to a modera...*
...Dammit!
Phantom
steals Mata's booze what's still left
Mata
I suspect I wouldn't do very well in a pub quiz over here - having to spend five minutes translating each question wouldn't help the flow of the night, and then I'd probably get the grammar wrong in the answers too!
voices_in_my_head
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being drunk on a Thurday. It's the new Friday, after all.
Sir Psycho Sexy
Are we re-branding days of the week? I'd like to nominate Wednesday as the new Monday, that way, by the time it comes around the next day will be Friday (previously known as Thursday). Saturday and Sunday should probably stay where they are, after the day formerly known as Friday.

I'm going to need to sit down with a pen and paper and work this out...
Phantom
QUOTE (Sir Psycho Sexy @ Jan 29 2011, 01:03 PM) *
Are we re-branding days of the week? I'd like to nominate Wednesday as the new Monday, that way, by the time it comes around the next day will be Friday (previously known as Thursday). Saturday and Sunday should probably stay where they are, after the day formerly known as Friday.

I'm going to need to sit down with a pen and paper and work this out...

Im to drunk of Mata's booze to follow this.. biggrin.gif

@Mata, yes that way losing is a promis XD
voices_in_my_head
Thursday is the new Friday for me because my classes are all done for the week on Thursday now, instead of Friday. Which, naturally, means that all celebrating the end of the week is moved to the appropriate night.

However, I think the days of the week are long overdue for an overhaul. I mean, the zodiac got one, right?

Okay - Sunday, then tuesday, monday, thursday(now friday), Friday (now nothing?) and then saturday. I also propose that we work an extra day or two in there somewhere. These days will just be an extension of the weekend, but will also have regular operating hours for all businesses, that way everyone has a few extra days to get things done.
Moosh
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Jan 30 2011, 06:18 AM) *
Friday (now nothing?)

Friday is the new black, black is the new rock'n'roll, rock'n'roll is the new bananas and bananas are the new Friday. Update your calendars accordingly.
Cath Sparrow
But I dont like banana's..... tongue.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
Friday (now nothing?)

By process of elimination, a process involving, 3 flip charts, a committee of 12 international delegates, 5 super-computers and a coin (because deciding is hard, yo). I can safely say that Friday is in fact the new Wednesday. Because it's the only one you didn't mention.
Pixelgoth
*wanders in*

*wanders out shaking head*

laugh.gif
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (Sir Psycho Sexy @ Jan 31 2011, 04:08 AM) *
Friday (now nothing?)

By process of elimination, a process involving, 3 flip charts, a committee of 12 international delegates, 5 super-computers and a coin (because deciding is hard, yo). I can safely say that Friday is in fact the new Wednesday. Because it's the only one you didn't mention.

Well, it does make sense for Wednesday to be eliminated, though - I mean, it's statistically the day with the most suicides.

Yep...I was definently trying to save lives. I totally didn't just forget Wednesday. That'd be ridiculous. >_>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.