Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I believe in a thing called (love?)
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Tarantio
Hey folks, a good friend of mine, Alan Jack, here in Dundee has a lady friend who resides in the states, and their first anniversary is coming up. They can't afford to get together, so they've entered a competition on Facebook to win a trip for her to come visit him. Aww...

Thing is, at the minute they're in the lead, but not by much (30 votes or so right now), so I thought, since it's such a nice thing to want I would ask all you fine folks who might be on Facebook to give them a quick vote. All you have to do is click, there's no "likes" necessary and no apps will be after your info, or anything like that, just click:

here

and click on the vote button, and leave a wee message. I'm sure Alan Jack (that's his first name, btw, I know, weird) will greatly appreciate even such a small gesture.

Let love shine on! /cheese
Mata
Vote added smile.gif
Tarantio
Why thankee, kind sir biggrin.gif
Phantom
got my vote, good luck with everything smile.gif
LoLo
Added a vote, though I should really be entering myself. laugh.gif
Tarantio
QUOTE (LoLo @ Mar 11 2011, 03:44 PM) *
Added a vote, though I should really be entering myself. laugh.gif

I'd still vote for you too! x
Pikasyuu
definitely voted. gooo alan!
(this is unbelievably cute, jsyk.)
Cath Sparrow
another one here
Phyllis
Aww. Having been in that situation myself, of course I had to vote! Hope they win. smile.gif

PS: Guess what song has been stuck in my head all day thanks to this thread's title, you bastard. tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
Done smile.gif Nice to be able to help someone else find happiness and be all loved up smile.gif
Tarantio
You are all beautiful people biggrin.gif

I'm sorry for the slight spamminess of the thread, but I hope that it's heart-string-tugginess makes up for it.

<3
mooooooooooopo
Voted. smile.gif
Ashbless
It's being very grumpy about letting me vote. Sorry. Tried a couple times. I'll try again this weekend.
Daria
Done!
LoLo
QUOTE (Ashbless @ Mar 12 2011, 10:22 PM) *
It's being very grumpy about letting me vote. Sorry. Tried a couple times. I'll try again this weekend.

You have to leave the comment for the vote to count.
Tarantio
Just thought I should let all you wonderful people know, thanks in part to your awesome contributions, Alan and Jana will soon be reunited; they won the competition!

Thanks again, on their behalf, for being such amazing, charitable folks. Here's hoping some Kharmic love comes your way now biggrin.gif <3
Pikasyuu
awesome! long live their relationship!
Mata
Aww smile.gif The internet is great sometimes.

In other news: my cat rather likes Syuu's avatar.
LoLo
That is so awesome hurrah!
Cath Sparrow
Nice one. Good to hear. smile.gif
Pixelgoth
Isn't it wonderful when it all works out how you want it smile.gif Congrats to them biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.