Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quiet around here...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Mata
Too quiet...

*pulls guns and awaits ambush*
SPEAKERfortheLOST
*taps Mata on the shoulder*

Uh, mister, lookin' for trouble?
Mata
*dives in slow motion behind a wooden barrel that I suspect will mysteriously bullet proof*
SPEAKERfortheLOST
*walks down the road whistling dixie*
Mata
*gives THE SIGNAL*
SPEAKERfortheLOST
*throws smoke bomb down and disappears*
Phantom
Suddenly a wild Phantom appears... and appears to be harmless..... appears.. to be.. harmless
SPEAKERfortheLOST
*something ricochets off a metal pipe near the Phantom's head*

Disembodied Voice: We don't serve your kind here!
Phantom
The Phantom turns transparent and moves itself to a tree top to gaze at the frenzy
Mata
I choose Bulbasaur! *throws a tennis ball at Speaker*
Daria
LARPing on the boards?

No, Malteasers.
nordelen
TUMBLE! WEED!
Pikasyuu
oh good, we're an RP forum!
SPEAKERfortheLOST
*Catches the Tennis Ball and drops it in the chute for the tennis ball machine*

HAHAHA!!

*flips the switch and watches as the tennis balls fly around randomly at people*
Phantom
The Phantom breaks on of the branched it's floating above and destroyed the evil tennis ball machine and casts a dark shadow over town ... the town slowly turns dark and cold
Mata
*Tiger-Uppercuts the machine, restoring light to the town*
Pikasyuu
MOON PRISM POWER

;;i turn into sailor moon;;

;;i vanquish evil;;

;;i have sex with tuxedo mask;;

(( this is fun. ))
EvilSpork
*wiggles*
Mata
*tapes the Sailor Moon sex*

*uploads*

*profits*
BigMistake
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 20 2011, 12:32 PM) *
*tapes the Sailor Moon sex*

*uploads*

*profits*

DMCA takedown notice. Sorry Mata.
Phantom
You probably thought that comment went to far... NOPE..... (insert it here me ears and eyes start to bleed from this horrid repartition of this now so called 'meme')

A wild Testa appeard
Pikasyuu
no comment here goes too far anymore.
Mata
Says the girl with a boob-cupcake production line as her avatar biggrin.gif
BigMistake
That's not necessarily a bad thing.

EDIT: Sneaking in some forum time before class? tongue.gif
SPEAKERfortheLOST
There's no sneaking about it. He does it in class. During the lecture. And doesn't miss a beat. He will know if you do it though. He has people for that.
BigMistake
Haven't caught him doing it yet, having your laptop connected to the beamer does that to you.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Ah... well, you would be surprised what he can do when he puts his mind to it...

Something about duct tape and newbies... and awkward spots of missing hair...
Mata
Ssh, we haven't told the students about that yet. MWAHAHAHAHA.
BigMistake
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 23 2011, 02:54 PM) *
Ssh, we haven't told the students about that yet. MWAHAHAHAHA.

You just did. Tee hee?
SPEAKERfortheLOST
SNOO!!! QUICK!!!

uh... Right... So, students, if you'll kindly look over here...
Mata
Well, last year we had two students join here, so perhaps we'll get that again. In the meantime... Hey student! Look over there! ----->

¬¬Quick Speaker, get the duct tape while they're distracted¬¬
Phantom
poor students wink.gif
SPEAKERfortheLOST
*duct tapes all the students to the ceiling, including Phantom*

Ah there we go... Much, much better...

Hey, Mata! We have new ceiling art... and I think this one is my best yet! *points at Phantom* See how she just hangs there... I thought it was rather poignant with the whole arms spread wide and such... Makes her look like some angelic being with the back lighting and all...

Ah well, too bad it never lasts... We really need to find better duct tape... This stuff only holds the students for a short time... Really, its not enough to even get a proper appreciation of the art form...
BigMistake
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 24 2011, 10:43 PM) *
Well, last year we had two students join here, so perhaps we'll get that again. In the meantime... Hey student! Look over there! ----->

¬¬Quick Speaker, get the duct tape while they're distracted¬¬

Come on guys, I'm enjoying a university education right now, do you really think you can foo- Vimto! *runs over to the corner, where a large bottle of Vimto is standing on the floor, surrounded by a rope*
Mata
Phantom can look angelic? ohmy.gif
SPEAKERfortheLOST
I know! Who would have ever thought that could be a possibility? I do have the tendency in creating art to make people show particular sides that they themselves know not they have... I guess it worked here too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.