Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Was dared that I wouldn't make an a** of myself in a public forum
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Jaq
Matazone isn't especially public, but it sure is a forum and technically anyone on the internet can access it, so yeah.

I have nothing else to say except you should look at some cool stuff I found on the internet in my travels.

Okay. Well, I can't find anything else cool, and I'm pretty sure not many people would find that especially compelling...

I'll let you know when something else is found.

That is all.
Pab
Well. It wasn't exactly a dare. I sneezed, and Jaq took it as some basis for justifying her manhood, which of course was never even in question.

Well, we're taking this forum. All right, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!
Any of you flunking hicks move, and I'll educate every udder plucking last one of ya!

THAT is all.

*crowd surfs*

*breaks nose*
Jaq
Just a small town girl!
Pab
livin' in a lonely world
Jaq
She took the going anywhere.
Pab
Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit (a suburb of a small country in the pyrenees)
Jaq
He took the going anywhere. blink.gif
Pab

A singer in a smokey room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
Fer a smerl ther cur derp derp the night
It goes on and on and on and on (and on, and on ... and ON ... AND ON ...... MAKE IT STOP)
Jaq
QUOTE (Pab @ Sep 21 2011, 11:23 AM) *
It goes on and on and on and on (and on, and on ... and ON ... AND ON ...... MAKE IT STOP)

no

okay. fine.

Now what?
Pab
QUOTE (Jaq @ Sep 21 2011, 07:25 PM) *
okay. fine.

Now what?

Now you take a bow
Jaq
Raids the music store and takes all of them.

mooooooooooooopo. We can seeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Pab
k. Let's play SPOT THE MOOP

He's down there *points*

I win. You owe me fifteen thousand bucks (money, not rabbits)
Jaq
Oh, wouldja look at that. I'm fresh out.

Care to take some dollhairs as collateral?

Or, I could offer some sterling silver pounds gets out shiny knuckles
Pab
Wait.

Something is wrong.

Could it be ... ?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN

no, sorry, false alert. forget it, forget it all
Jaq
Red rover! Red Rover!

I call SNOO OVER!
Jaq
QUOTE (Jaq @ Sep 21 2011, 11:53 AM) *
Red rover! Red Rover!

I call SNOO OVER!

Snoo left. I guess I'll just go over here then.

Pab
ahhhh. For verily now in this thread one can feeeeel the luuuurve.
And the flames.
But you can't feel Snoo. That would be inappropriate.
Jaq
QUOTE (Pab @ Sep 21 2011, 12:07 PM) *
But you can't feel Snoo. That would be inappropriate.

Just a little squeeze? I bet her hair is real soft. ph34r.gif

Oh science, how did I manage to out-creep Pab?
Pab
well .... If I was a lithe and gracious ballerina of style, rhyme and meter, the milkman of human kindness, the silent nodding sage, andante ma non tropo, you would play the tuba. With a spoon. And so :

YOUR CREEPINESS > MY CREEPINESS
Jaq
QUOTE (Pab @ Sep 21 2011, 12:39 PM) *
well .... If I was a lithe and gracious ballerina of style, rhyme and meter, the milkman of human kindness, the silent nodding sage, andante ma non tropo, you would play the tuba. With a spoon. And so :

YOUR CREEPINESS > MY CREEPINESS

That's funny because I used to play the tuba in junior high. Oh yes. I was that person.

Hey! I just saw Cand! It's the whole family coming in and out of here, like clockwork! What're the odds?
Pab
show us the spooon

The odds are good. It's the sandwiches you want to watch out for ....
Jaq
QUOTE (Pab @ Sep 21 2011, 12:42 PM) *
show us the spooon

Never.
Pab
Actually jaq, oh evil arrow of applied confusion, we need to step back and ask ourselves ... "Are we welcoming input from the innocent forumites from the new days?" ... or are we shutting them out by having a convo.

Jaq ... You must ask a question. You must get the audience to participate. You must .... BE A GAMESHOW HOST!!!!!!
Jaq
Alright, now to set the mood of game show, I need everyone reading this post to have this playing in the background.

Insert your own canned studio audience.

Alright, new comers to the thread and lurkers alike (everyone but Pab). Which one of these people would you marry, who would you work with and who would you kill. And why?

Oprah
Julia Roberts
Tom Cruise.

Go!
Pab

ooh! ooh! I know! I know! ....

What do you mean "everybody except Pab"?
Jaq
QUOTE (Pab @ Sep 21 2011, 12:58 PM) *
What do you mean "everybody except Pab"?

Well... you see... we're trying to get other audience members to participate. It's like... audience participation night/afternoon on the Other Side. The audience participates. unsure.gif Hopefully...

Pab
yeah, but let's set the tone:

Oprah - Kill, via slow application of donuts. She may be less on the TV and more somewhere else if she's busy eating

Julia Roberts - Work with. And gawp at. And gush on accasions. And gawp.

Tom Cruise - marry. He would NEVER be able to explain it back at the center for spiritual enlightenment in 800 easy payments.

NEXT!
SPEAKERfortheLOST
I suddenly feel young again... you know back when the forum was overactive... And Mata still lived in England....
Jaq
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Sep 21 2011, 02:00 PM) *
I suddenly feel young again... you know back when the forum was overactive... And Mata still lived in England....

Aren't you much, much younger than either of us? God damn, if you feel old... blink.gif
Pikasyuu
overactive? tongue.gif
2003?
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Yes, I do feel young again... not that I ever really felt old, but this does kinda put things in perspective.
BigMistake
QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Sep 21 2011, 10:00 PM) *

Saying that totally doesn't make you sound old at all.
Mata
Well, Speaker's been here for seven years, one month, and five days... Being on the same forum for that length of time does tend to make you feel a bit aged!
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Not that Mata is counting the days....
Mata
It's pretty easy when there's the date you joined on your profile and the maths wasn't very challenging biggrin.gif
Pikasyuu
as he shoves newspapers over his tallychart that says 'Mata ForTheLost' with hearts all around it.
Mata
No Syuu my darling, I only stalk you ;D
Pikasyuu
i'm trying to type a response between all the giggling and blushing and hair twirling (even though i no longer have enough hair to twirl)
SPEAKERfortheLOST
I suddenly feel violated and have no idea why...
Mata
Syuu, have you been violating Speaker again?
Usurper MrTeapot
It's been a long time since I saw a Jaq make an a** of herself on a public forum.

Good thing?
Pikasyuu
i violate a lot of people, i shouldn't be expected to remember them all.
although Speaker was incredibly..tender. ;P
BigMistake
QUOTE (Pikasyuu @ Sep 29 2011, 08:19 PM) *
i violate a lot of people, i shouldn't be expected to remember them all.
although Speaker was incredibly..tender. ;P

Serial violator? Thats not very ladylike.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
well, at least I can say that syuu has been the very best violator I've ever had...
Pikasyuu
i put a lot of effort into my work. i learned from the werebugger.
Industrial Kybosh
I question the wisdom of learning anything from the Werebugger...
Usurper MrTeapot
Inky! I need to challenge you to a duel.

But first, I offer you the chance to surrender peacefully, if you should not accept this then prepare to fight.

(see matazone roll call for details)
just me
QUOTE (Jaq @ Sep 21 2011, 05:59 PM) *

Since I now own a 3 legged cat, me and my brother in-law were thinking about recreating the first Saw film, using only cats.

Of course that would require finding a 4 legged cat that looks exactly the same as mine, or cello-taping a fake leg onto mine, for the first half of the film.

This may require some extra thought...
leopold
I now want to possess The Life of Christ in Cats. Does this make me discerning?

Moosh
QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 28 2014, 01:19 AM) *
I now want to possess The Life of Christ in Cats. Does this make me discerning?

Discerning or just disturbing? The jury is out. (And proud).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.