Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's Oh So Quiet
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
BigMistake
*watches tumbleweeds roll by*
Mata
It's very quiet here... I've spent the last few hours reading though CD1 assignments. Oh, the exciting things I do with my weekend! There's been no time to do it during the week. Ho hum.
BigMistake
QUOTE (Mata @ Oct 8 2011, 07:33 PM) *
It's very quiet here... I've spent the last few hours reading though CD1 assignments. Oh, the exciting things I do with my weekend! There's been no time to do it during the week. Ho hum.

Hehe, you've gotten to mine yet? =D
Pikasyuu
Pikasyuu uses Uproar!
Pikasyuu is making an Uproar!
It's super effective!
BigMistake
QUOTE (Pikasyuu @ Oct 8 2011, 09:04 PM) *
Pikasyuu uses Uproar!
Pikasyuu is making an Uproar!
It's super effective!

I tried to make a good comeback with a Pokemon reference, couldn't think of one :/
leopold
QUOTE (BigMistake @ Oct 8 2011, 05:08 PM) *
*watches tumbleweeds roll by*

Even the tumbleweeds have gone now... sad.gif

I guess facebook has a lot to answer for, killing off lovely forums such as this one.

I'm on a sneak mission to overtake Cheese Is Funny in the top 20 posters. By my reckoning, I need to make 92 posts to do it. I wonder if I can manage it before anyone notices?

91 to go...
leopold
So far, so good on the sneak mission. I've got 83 posts left to go. I guess I could just spam a thread somewhere, but where's the fun in that?
leopold
76 more posts left to make. I have to admit, it's slow going, largely because there's nobody to riff off. Spamming a nonsense thread seems like the only option...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.