Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Love My Father
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
BigMistake
Yes, I do. You want to know why? He got back from a week of Scotland, and this is what he brought back:

This should last me a few days, but I can't give any guarantees.
Usurper MrTeapot
You either couldn't wait and have already opened it to sample it's sugary goodness or you have seriously been short measured, my friend.
BigMistake
QUOTE (Usurper MrTeapot @ Oct 16 2011, 06:52 PM) *
You either couldn't wait and have already opened it to sample it's sugary goodness or you have seriously been short measured, my friend.

I may admit to a few tugs before I took that picture.

EDIT: Swigs! Swigs!
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (BigMistake @ Oct 16 2011, 06:09 PM) *
I may admit to a few tugs before I took that picture.

Well, that would make a man thirsty.
Moosh
Fizzy Vimto? Do you not know that vimto is far better as a cordial?

Also if he was going to bring you any carbonated beverage back from Scotland then it should have been Irn Bru.
Usurper MrTeapot
Word to that, Moose. Irn Bru, the only drink to tell the Coca-Cola Corporation where to stick it.
Pikasyuu
love irn bru. mmmm.
BigMistake
QUOTE (Pikasyuu @ Oct 16 2011, 08:59 PM) *
love irn bru. mmmm.

I have had it as a cordial, wasn't as good though. And my father actually said he tried to get Iron Brew/Irn Bru, but it just didn't fit in his bag.
Daria
There's a limited edition "fiery" Irn Bru out at the moment- it's Irn Bru WITH GINGER *jarring chord*

It's pretty delicious.
Also, fizzy Vimto > cordial Vimto. You can also get a variety of delicious Vimto goods, including chewy sweets, lollypops, fizzy... chewy... thingy in a reel. Vimto Vimto Vimto.
*loves living in Scotland* Barr soft drinks, macaroni pies, the use of "the" to signify today ("I'm busy the day", "what are you up to the night?"), hatred of the United Kingdom. It's a wonderland.
BigMistake
QUOTE (Daria @ Oct 18 2011, 11:11 AM) *
There's a limited edition "fiery" Irn Bru out at the moment- it's Irn Bru WITH GINGER *jarring chord*

It's pretty delicious.
Also, fizzy Vimto > cordial Vimto. You can also get a variety of delicious Vimto goods, including chewy sweets, lollypops, fizzy... chewy... thingy in a reel. Vimto Vimto Vimto.
*loves living in Scotland* Barr soft drinks, macaroni pies, the use of "the" to signify today ("I'm busy the day", "what are you up to the night?"), hatred of the United Kingdom. It's a wonderland.

A few years ago I hadn't gotten my bi-annual Vimto fix yet so I ordered a sh*tload of Vimto candy off of eBay, including Vimtro strips and lollypops.

Edited by LoLo: Language please
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.