Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not new, but new?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
porcelainwarrior
Hi everyone. This is crazy - it's gotta be six years since I last posted and near enough ten years since I was a regular round here but I *still* recognise half the user names. Madness. I guess I've missed a lot tongue.gif

I actually wrote to Mata via Facebook when drunk one night. He changed my password for me so I could access my account again. It's only taken me 18 months to get up the nerve to actually do it.

So, if anyone's still out there - how have you been?! I went to uni, left uni, got a job, learned to crochet, went back to uni (kept my job), fell out of love, fell back in love, got married (all with the same guy, oy vey). I missed this place.
leopold
Hello there Porce! Long time!

Mind, I can't say anything, it's been a fair old while since I was last here...
porcelainwarrior
Leo! Yeah the old place seems to have emptied out, I'm just amazed it's still here after so long; I don't think I know of a single other forum quite like this one.

Nostalgia's a harsh mistress though. Been looking through my old posts, thought all these years that I'd avoided future embarrassment at my teenage self by not keeping much in the way of journals. I was so wrong...
Smiler
Howdy hi!
I've all but abandoned the forums and always feel slightly empty for having done so on reflection sad.gif but many are still floating about in this wonderously modern age of social media interaction - hop onto Facebook, I think that's the most active at the mo - Matazone & Trouble Down Pit - there's about a hundred or so bods signed on
porcelainwarrior
Hi, yeah I think I'll check out Facebook (I'm never off that bloody site anyway) - I had a wee sneaky peek but was still too shy to just burst in tongue.gif
Smiler
Happy to supply florescent door-kicking-in epic fanfare wink.gif No-one bites, except for Cath & FaerieRyn but it's more of a gumming these days smile.gif
Mata
This forum is definitely rather long in the tooth, in terms of the internet. I haven't got the heart to close it completely, but we're rarely here these days. Mostly we know each other on Facebook now, so feel free to friend-request us.

Grats on the marriage. Pics or it didn't happen biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.