Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Brief Questionaire
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Goddess Lyssa
NAME
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES
3 FAVOURITE SONGS
3 FAVOURITE BANDS
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER

Thanks for taking the time (if you did) I was just trying to get to know people a little better. And i'm not sure why I asked for 3 of everything, it just came to me randomly smile.gif
LoLo
NAME - LoLo haha.....or Laura but please call me LoLo, only beckers calls me Laura without freaking me out on here lol.
AGE-24
GENDER - female
LOCATION-california
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES-art, playing on the net, and drinking but shhhhh bout that one lol
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS-blood and gold by anne rice, the vampire armand by anne rice, and pandora by anne rice
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES-dangerous liasons (I never spell that right so if I did I'm shocked), being john malkovich, and con air. (all john malkovich movies lol)
3 FAVOURITE SONGS-closer by NIN, the fragile by NIN, and the sickness by disturbed
3 FAVOURITE BANDS-NIN, Disturbed, and Cold
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION-the first lgg
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER-lgg

I think this is a great questionaire btw.
spuglet
NAME anna
AGE 16
GENDER female
LOCATION england
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES reading, football, learing about obcsure things.
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS any of the vampire chronicles, any of the nightworld series, anything by christopher pike.
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES bill and ted 1 and 2, queen of the damned
3 FAVOURITE SONGS bohemian rhapsody, and the other two depend on my mood
3 FAVOURITE BANDS none, it changes too often depending on my mood.
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION mittens 2
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER Mr snaffleburger
Goddess Lyssa
*not puttin ma name - maybe that was silly to ask*
Female
Kent - Uk
Hockey, Sleepin, Eatin.
A Catcher In The Rye, To Kill A Mocking Bird, The Fall Of The House of Usher.
The Dark Crystal, The Labyrinth, Legend.
Disturbed, The Offspring, Flaming Lips.
Mittens The Kitten Animation 2
Mittens The Kitten!

Thought i should fill out my own questionaire smile.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Goddess Lyssa @ May 26 2003, 09:24 PM)
NAME
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES
3 FAVOURITE SONGS
3 FAVOURITE BANDS
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER

Thanks for taking the time (if you did) I was just trying to get to know people a little better. And i'm not sure why I asked for 3 of everything, it just came to me randomly smile.gif

name - cheese (or cheez as syuu calls me), the penguin prince, or jon, either of which i dont mind... oh, and never Jon or jonny or jonathan... NEVER!! lol
age - 17
gender - male?
location - california
hobbies - games, tv, being a lazy worthless bum
books - no idea
movies - office space, ghost busters 2, austen powers 3
songs - the aquabats - pizza day, the wildhearts - i wanna go where the people go, the misfits - halloween
bands - the aquabats, the wildhearts (thanks a bunch inky for showing me these guys) and the misfits
mata animation - cant choose
character - mr sb, but they are all awesome!!
Goddess Lyssa
I didn't put my name (it's stupid and I will only be mocked), so that question is your choice smile.gif
craziness
NAME jessica, jessie, jecca etc
AGE 13
GENDER female
LOCATION NY
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES ummm... internet basicly i also like to dye my hair and listen to music...i like movies, i like to waterski, i like to snowski, i like to go out with my friends, i like hockey, i like to harass people, i like to hug people, i like to chill, i love being a dumbass and etc, i dont know basic being me stuff.
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS i dont read much so i dont know because i havent read anything decent in a looooong time
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES silence of the lambs and the matrix, rocky horror picture show is up there too
3 FAVOURITE SONGS uh...i cant pick!!!!
3 FAVOURITE BANDS nirvana, queen, NIN
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION tied between easter and mr sb corp childrens show
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER mr sb

oo i was only allowed to pick 3 hobbies whoops....well we can just pretend that is 3 because i sure as hell am not changing it....
Mr Fuzzy
AGE 24
GENDER Male
LOCATION Hampshire, UK
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES Hobbies? Er... Drinkin', Smokin', Loafin'
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS No idea. Generally Sci-fi/fantasy though
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES Changes every 5 minutes
3 FAVOURITE SONGS See above
3 FAVOURITE BANDS See above
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION Mittens No. 1
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER Mittens
Pikasyuu
NAME: I go by syuu here, but since a lot of people have issue pronouncing it, just call me Katii.
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES: Art, IRC, socializing. I'm not so complicated, am I?
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS: Interview with the Vampire, Tale of the Body Thief, and some various mangas.
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES: The Lion King ( true. xD ), Interview with the Vampire again, and Romeo and Juliet. Dur.
3 FAVOURITE SONGS: Hmm. That's tough. CKY - Frenatic Amnesic, Less Than Jake - History of a Boring Town, The Vandals - My Girlfriend's dead. Constantly changing, though.
3 FAVOURITE BANDS: CKY, Less Than Jake, and um.. yeah, that's all.
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION: Mr. Snaffleburger is Happy today or sommat like that.
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER: The corp. Voice Guy. Reyowr.
Goddess Lyssa
Cheese is funny : The wild hearts are playing a concert near me soon i think. Will see if i can go and get some pics for you.....
However I expect payment........
dry.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Goddess Lyssa @ May 26 2003, 09:48 PM)
Cheese is funny : The wild hearts are playing a concert near me soon i think. Will see if i can go and get some pics for you.....
However I expect payment........
dry.gif

LUCKY!!! omg... im so jealous!! lol

ill pay.. but how i pay and what i pay is a secret... lol laugh.gif
Goddess Lyssa
there is an age range of 9 years in this thread. interesting.
craziness
thats only because im so young. people say i act older sometimes though i dunno. a lot of people also say i look older. so maybe its a lie and im really like a few years older and theyre not telling me....... unsure.gif ok ill shut up now......
Goddess Lyssa
Hmmmmmmmm. You consider how to pay me and I'll see if I can afford the ticket
*unlikely since I just quit ma job but tongue.gif I will try*

TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO FILL THIS IN!
Goddess Lyssa
oh no actually when you consider craziness the age range is 11. Lol smile.gif ever increasing!

Maybe they are lying to you craziness... I thought you seemed older than 13.
cheese is funny
crazi... i doubt sometimes that your 13... i just dont beleive it sometimes...

lyssa, how much are the tickets? just wondering...
craziness
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 26 2003, 04:54 PM)
crazi... i doubt sometimes that your 13... i just dont beleive it sometimes...

lyssa, how much are the tickets? just wondering...

what do you think im lieing to you????? lol! sun and elf are both the same age as me! why would i lie and say im younger than i am anyway?
cheese is funny
no... not like your lieing... i just cant believe it cause your too intelligent for a 13 year old...
Goddess Lyssa
The tickets are about 15 pounds with the bookin fee.
cheese is funny
erm... is that alot? im in america remember...
Goddess Lyssa
SPREAD THE WORD! MAKE EVERYONE YOU KNOW FILL THIS OUT!
Goddess Lyssa
I wouldn't say its a lot. does anyone know the exchange rate?
Debaser
name: dayan, but d-man seems to suit everyone...
3 hobbies: internet (obviously)...sleeping...and putting "..." after everything...
3 books: erm. "stupid white men" - michael moore, "no logo" - naomi klein, and...erm...something else...
3 movies: the empire strikes back, the godfather, and withnail and i
3 songs: changes too often...
3 bands: pixies, jimmy eat world and green day...but there's a load more...
fave animation: eat mr. sb food...mainly for the "parents" bit...hehe...
fave character: mr. sb, dammit...
craziness
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ May 26 2003, 05:01 PM)
no... not like your lieing... i just cant believe it cause your too intelligent for a 13 year old...

lol umm...well i dont know i dont think im so "intelligent" i always as long as i could remeber knew what was going on....for example when i was 2 i threw my shoes into the hudson river and shouted "buh bye doos!!!!!" my mom thought i had no idea what i was doing, but i remeber thinking about it, i really wanted to throw them, but i didnt know if it was a good idea because i liked those shoes and i knew i wouldnt be getting them back. anwyays...i dont know.....i dont think im so advanced or whatever....lol

oh and i think that 15 pounds is probably about 35$
Goddess Lyssa
if its 1$ to 1 then it would be $15.

if its 1.5$ to 1 (and i think it is roughly) then it would be $22.5

if its 2$ to 1 (and that would be the most it is) then it would be $30
Goddess Lyssa
thanks everyone who's filled my questionaire in so far smile.gif I'm noticing some excellent bands! and some very vague answers aswell.... tongue.gif suspicious.
cheese is funny
more people will post lyssa, alot more biggrin.gif
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (Goddess Lyssa @ May 26 2003, 11:09 PM)
I wouldn't say its a lot. does anyone know the exchange rate?

Um. 15 is about $25ish
Goddess Lyssa
The majority of people here seem to be american, with a few english (i am a proud english rose myself). No other races ive noticed. ANYONE GERMAN? FRENCH? ITALIAN? ANYTHING?!

Thanks for the encouragement Cheese. Will see what i can do about the pictures! I'm sure i know someone whos going that can get pictures for me :S will ask around.
Goddess Lyssa
biggrin.gif Thanks Mr Fuzzy. the exchange rate's about $1.5/1.6 to 1.

Loving your avatar! It's Linus isn't it?
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Goddess Lyssa @ May 26 2003, 10:20 PM)
The majority of people here seem to be american, with a few english (i am a proud english rose myself). No other races ive noticed. ANYONE GERMAN? FRENCH? ITALIAN? ANYTHING?!

Thanks for the encouragement Cheese. Will see what i can do about the pictures! I'm sure i know someone whos going that can get pictures for me :S will ask around.

Sun Tsu is Irish, and Tarantio is Scottish. :P
Mr Fuzzy
Yup. He looks like he wants to hide in a comfy place. I approve of that sort of thinking...
spuglet
well i dont think many germans could read the writing, and even if they could they would never understand the TV references and slang! we got some scots, welsh and irish here as well though
craziness
ok ive looked it up...

1 = $1.63799

american is not a race. i am jewish [even though i dont believe that crap or consiter it a race thank you very much] and i believe elf is asian backround and we are both american
i think sarah the spider might be asian backround but im not sure
Goddess Lyssa
Mmmmmmmmm. I think Linus has it right too. Nothing I'd like more infact.

I'm just going by who's filled in ma questionaire! Ask them to fill it in and I might get a more general view! biggrin.gif

Craziness, I didn't mean to offend. I'm not entirely sure why you're so bothered when you said yourself you dont believe in the Jewish religion, but fair enough I do apologise. I only used the word race because I couldn't think of a better one, and (stupidly) I thought it would avoid offending anyone. How else do you say it? - not meaning to be sarcastic, I just genuinely couldn't think of another word to use.
spuglet
well i think u used the wrong word too, i am in england but i am not of the english 'race' (if there is such a thing)
nothing against you, jsut bad use of wording!
Goddess Lyssa
I will get ma thesaurus out! smile.gif since noone can suggest a better word tongue.gif so ner ner. *apologies all the same though, but it was an innocent mistake*
Goddess Lyssa
crappy thesaurus.

how about "nation of peoples" ?? is that ok?!

it fits :

"no other nation of peoples ive noticed" smile.gif

corrected.
LoLo
There are a lot of americans here or there are a lot of people who live in america.......not sure about what to say bout the uk either.....other than there are people who live in the uk as well.
Goddess Lyssa
Perhaps I should have asked nationality separately to country you're currently living in?

Critisism noted smile.gif *have to say i agree, started some arguin i wasn't counting on!*
cheese is funny
nationality - half hispanic (dont ask me to say what exactly, i have no idea) then other half is a weird mix of german and irish(i think) and something else...
Goddess Lyssa
LOL. this is great! I want exact measures of how muhc of a nationality you all are! like 2 6ths this and 3 6ths that and then 1 6ths something else smile.gif If we're gonna do it we better do it properly! tongue.gif

nah i dunno what i am really :S a bit german and northern uk on my mums side, welsh and irish on my dads. Mmmmmmmmmmm. now i live near london smile.gif must have a great accent!
LoLo
nationality's bug me ........ lol

my lineage is scottish/french/english/german/other stuff

However for the last 3 generations we've all lived and grown up in california, so I just call myself a pure bread californian. lol
Goddess Lyssa
I'd agree with you LoLo, since you were born in Calafornia i'd leave it simple and call you Calafornian. I just call myself English and be done with it. More important things to do that bother with it really. Mmmmmmm like sleep smile.gif or eating. or the precious precious internet.
oobunnie
NAMEoobunnie, my real name is Jade
AGE19
GENDERfemale
LOCATIONCanada laugh.gif
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES snowboarding. umm racetracing and the zoo
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS Anil's Ghost by Micheal Ondaatje (best book i've ever read), The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, and Diamond Grill by Fred Wah
3 FAVOURITE MOVIESBeetlejuice, Zoolander, The Gods Must Be Crazy
3 FAVOURITE SONGSThree Little Birds by Bob Marley, Move Over by Jannis Joplin, Road House Blues by The Doors
3 FAVOURITE BANDSThe Doors, Linkin Park, Queens of the Stone Age
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATIONMittens goes on Safari, well truelly all of them are. but its the first one the came to mind
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER Little Goth Girl

Great Survey laugh.gif
Goddess Lyssa
Praise for my survey! smile.gif joy!

Beetlejuice rocks! smile.gif eeek eeek ekkkk.

very retro selection of music smile.gif
gerbilfromhell
NAME-paul
AGE-14
GENDER-male
LOCATION-manhattan (nyc)
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES-umm...... i spend all my time on the forum...... do you really think i HAVE hobbies? laugh.gif
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS- no idea
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES-no idea
3 FAVOURITE SONGS-sandstorm, on a plane, etc. (i'm too lazy)
3 FAVOURITE BANDS-nirvana (once again, i'm lazy)
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION-(i feel like i'm betrayin the death cult by sayin this) samuri lapin 3, mr sb and the pixie a close second
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER-mr sb biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
oobunnie
gasp you love the The Labyrinth, i forgot about that one when i did the survey. but i;m acctually border line obbsessed with that movie.
Goddess Lyssa
the labyrinth rocks! smile.gif loooooove david bowie smile.gif you should try to get hold of the dark crystal and legend if you liked the labyrinth! smile.gif
The Tortured Soul
NAME- The Tortured Soul, Tort for Short (it's my stage name in my band u not finding out my real name)
AGE-16 (well not yet on thurstday, but it's close!!!)
GENDER- male (as u will tell by sum of my posts)
LOCATION- uk
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES- playing guitar/singing, net, listening to rock music
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS-errr dunno
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES-kan't think of ne of the top my head, but i do like both matrix films so far
3 FAVOURITE SONGS-ooo too hard alot!!!
3 FAVOURITE BANDS-KoRn Nirvana Disturbed (and lots more i have a very diverse range)
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION-ooo kan't choose
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER- Lgg probably
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.