Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Brief Questionaire
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
LoLo
QUOTE (nordelen @ May 28 2003, 02:47 AM)
Name: i always go by nordelen (or nord). in "real" life i'm known as jason, jasy, or "hey, thingy! yeah you! i'm gonna kick your b***ocks in!"
hobbies: getting fat by over eating, being the lazyest(sp) person ever, and watching tv.
Books: lord of the rings, the onion girl, and the first part of dune (i havent read the others yet!)
Movies: the blade(jap'nese), battle royale, the matrix (changes all the time though)
Songs: depends on my mood.
Bands: pearl jam, nirvana, NiN, and alot of others
Fave mata animation: umm...not too sure.....probably LGG and the robot......
Fave mata charector: ummm.....this is a hard one! probably little goth girl

You know how hard it is to find a copy of the onion girl in the states? Just thought I would share that.
MistressAlti
QUOTE (gary @ May 28 2003, 06:16 AM)
3 FAVOURITE SONGS ~ REM's imitation of life, 2pac's Changes, Gary Jule's Mad world

Dude, I just thought I'd echo that Mad World rocks.
ravein
bump just cause it is fun smile.gif
Goddess Lyssa
Had to revive this as it did so well the other day smile.gif

NEED MORE PEOPLE TO FILL IT OUT!

here are some notes i wish to add...
1) for location i APOLOGISE PROFUSELY! I generalised, since im not fussy about my label i assumed no one else was, but i can kinda see it was a bit dumb *blush*. so leave location or put your nationality aswell.
2) respect to LEOPOLD for wasting the age range smile.gif you impress me greatly.
3) David bowie rules smile.gif
4) ALMOST as much as MATA. smile.gif - had to be done

eh voila. All apologies, corrections and messages present and correct.

SPREAD THE WORD OF THE QUESTIONAIRE!
leopold
QUOTE (Goddess Lyssa @ May 28 2003, 10:09 PM)
2) respect to LEOPOLD for wasting the age range smile.gif you impress me greatly.

Meh... well I am great after all... wink.gif laugh.gif
jicama
QUOTE (jicama @ May 28 2003, 08:02 AM)
NAME- err... guess! go on, i dare ya! my name is unguessable. like rumplestiltskin. and no fair asking jaq for hints!

...isn't anybody gonna guess? *whimper whimper*
craziness
QUOTE (gary @ May 28 2003, 07:16 AM)
oh I like this thread

ok here goes

NAME ~ Gary (hmmm bet you could see that coming lol)
AGE ~ 21
GENDER ~ male
LOCATION ~ UK (sheffield)
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES ~ Football, PC, fishing
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS ~ Rune spell trilagy (jane welch), LOTR (tolkien), Fear and Loathing in las vagas (hunnter S thompson)
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES ~ lotrs, The 13th warrior, Matrix films
3 FAVOURITE SONGS ~ REM's imitation of life, 2pac's Changes, Gary Jule's Mad world
3 FAVOURITE BANDS ~ Oasis, REM, steriophonics
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION ~ Clown Killer
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER ~ Samuri Lapin

TUPAC RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg gary i love you now............

TTT
dancing_altoid
NAME - Jennie (but many call me moose or altoid)

AGE - 3 aka 15

GENDER - female

LOCATION - Washington State

3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES - reading, writing, internet hopping

3 FAVOURITE BOOKS - Kiss of Shadows by Laurel K. Hamilton, Anita Black series by Laurel K. Hamilton, Pillars of the World by Anne Bishop

3 FAVOURITE MOVIES - Hedwig and the Angry inch, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Nightmare Before Christmas

3 FAVOURITE SONGS - I'm Afraid of Britney Spears, 867-5309, Dope Show

3 FAVOURITE BANDS - The White Stripes, manson, Delta Dart

FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION - Mr. Snaffleburger Corporation Children's Show

FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER - Mittens

I bare my cyber soul to you. Dun hurt me! ::cower:: blink.gif
dancing_altoid
QUOTE (jicama @ May 29 2003, 12:37 AM)
QUOTE (jicama @ May 28 2003, 08:02 AM)
NAME- err... guess!  go on, i dare ya!  my name is unguessable.  like rumplestiltskin.  and no fair asking jaq  for hints!

...isn't anybody gonna guess? *whimper whimper*

um....michael? jordan? bob?
Mata
NAME Mata
AGE 26, but that would be 182 in dog years
GENDER Sometimes
LOCATION Winchester, UK
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES Hobbies? You think I have time whilst running this place?
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS Neuromancer by William Gibson, The Dice Man by Luke Rhinehart, The Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu, The Art of War by Sun Tzu
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES Aaaargh.... Blade Runner, Drive (Mark Dacascos, yay!), Ghost in the Shell, and currently Equilibrium
3 FAVOURITE SONGS My Kingdom by Future Sound Of London, Voodoo People by The Prodigy, Solitary by VNV Nation
3 FAVOURITE BANDS Future Sound Of London, VNV Nation, Modular Series smile.gif These tend to change quite often but FSOL have been there for years...
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION Aaaaargh.... People always make me choose... I like 'Harvest', it was a very early one but it's still a good 'un.
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER Hmmm... Tricky... Lapin is too difficult to animate, Mr Sb is difficult to write so I guess the default is Sarah the LGG

There you go biggrin.gif
nordelen
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 28 2003, 04:35 PM)
You know how hard it is to find a copy of the onion girl in the states? Just thought I would share that.

i actually got it from a book club. i bought it because it was in one of them "buy one get one half price" deals.so far i've read it twice. its just so cool the way fantasy and extreme reality can be mixed like that.
LoLo
QUOTE (nordelen @ May 29 2003, 03:07 AM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 28 2003, 04:35 PM)
You know how hard it is to find a copy of the onion girl in the states?  Just thought I would share that.

i actually got it from a book club. i bought it because it was in one of them "buy one get one half price" deals.so far i've read it twice. its just so cool the way fantasy and extreme reality can be mixed like that.

Yeah I just scowered through every book store in Sacramento, which there are a ton of by the way, and a few not there, trying to find the thing for my sister for christmas. Finally was able to get it over Amazon though. I hear its a great book I just haven't read it.
Goddess Lyssa
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD..... MATA filled in ma questionaire! *blush blush blush blush blush*
EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkKKKKKKK
you made a little girl very happy today smile.gif

Jicama - andrew andy bob brian calvin connor david donald ethan edward frank fred gary graham hector hugo ivan jack jonathan james kane lewis logan mark manfred nicolas nathan oliver peter paul patrick quentin russell richard steven sam thomas tony (u) victor wayne xavier (y) zack zeek

thats ma guessin done smile.gif but you're not alone, no could ever guess mine either. its too special laugh.gif
SuperKathoid
NAME SUPER KATHOID, or kathy
AGE 18
GENDER f
LOCATION hawthorne nj
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES music art webdesign
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS i work in a library but i dont read... Raptor Red, Julie of The Wolves, and the ones i write
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES THE LION KING, Matrix, Lilo and Stitch
3 FAVOURITE SONGS Shannon by Darby Jones, This Reminds Me Of You by The Downside, and You were Better Off by Darby Jones
3 FAVOURITE BANDS Darby Jones, One Lump Sum, The Downside
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION LGG and the Ice Cream Man
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER LGG
MistressAlti
This was a good thread. It should be resurrected.
kidvicious2punk
NAME:melanie
3 FAVOURITE :HOBBIES biking,boarding,internet..ing...
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS :Harry Potter series
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES: Sid and Nancy,Spirited away(know of any avatars 4 it?) and..um....Bridget Jone's diary
3 FAVOURITE SONGS :Seasons,Out the window,My girlfriend
3 FAVOURITE BANDS :Good Charlotte,Bowling for soup,Reliant k
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION: LGG in love(or wutever its called) or Mr. Snaffle burger and the evil pixie
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER: Sarah(LGG)
evilspatula
NAME Skye
AGE 15
GENDER Female
LOCATION Florida. It sucks. Never come here.
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES Sleeping, talking online, listening to music
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS Dune, the LOTR books, and The Lovely Bones
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES Dogma, SLC Punk, and 10 Things I Hate about You
3 FAVOURITE SONGS "Purify" Lacuna Coil, "Deliverence" Opeth, and "5 Finger Discount" Choking Victim
3 FAVOURITE BANDS Opeth, Placebo, Lacuna Coil
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION Little Goth Girl 2
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER LGG
sizzlieswix
NAME i have many names
AGE 19
GENDER undecided
LOCATION pittsburgh, pa, usa
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES sketching, poetry, and clubbing because sometimes you just gotta move
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS timeline by michael crichton, any by anne rice, and LOTR
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES i really cant decide there are so many...but monty python holy grail comes to mind first
3 FAVOURITE SONGS at the moment...serenity by godsmack, haunted by evanessence, and sevennation army by the white stripes
3 FAVOURITE BANDS at the moment...evanessence, taproot, and godsmack
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION mittens 1
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER it's a toss up between LGG and Mr Sb
Industrial Kybosh
NAME - Guilford. Or Stephan. But actually Mike...

AGE - 24 and rising

GENDER - male

LOCATION - Warringtonia, NW England

3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES - dossing, mucking about, being lazy

3 FAVOURITE BOOKS - 'Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy' - Douglas Adams, 'Imagica' - Clive Barker, '1984' - George Orwell.*

3 FAVOURITE MOVIES -'Withnail And I', 'Battle Royale', 'Akira'*

3 FAVOURITE SONGS - o_O You facking what? *sigh* 'Inglorious' - The Wildhearts, 'Hurt' - NIN, 'Cornflake Girl' - Tori Amos *

3 FAVOURITE BANDS - You facking whaaaat? The Wildhearts, NIN, Therapy? *

FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION - Still the first Mittens anim. It makes me weep tears of joy

FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER - Mittens, utterly and completely...

All answers marked with * are sbject to change from day to day, usually on a whim. The answers to the music ones especially are liable to be completely different from one minute to the next...

And YAY! for cheese loving the ol' Wildies... good work lad wink.gif
Edward_lover1200
Ok I never responded here well I will now... biggrin.gif

NAME - Liz...Elisabeth Gann but please Liz will do unsure.gif

AGE - 13 tongue.gif

GENDER - female

LOCATION - Utah

3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES - Reading, Surfing the net, and Wrighting laugh.gif

3 FAVOURITE BOOKS - OB, tLuC, tCotD (if you don't get the titles it's cause it's and Abreveation ok ask feyliya for full titiles or see Anita Blake in media) wink.gif

3 FAVOURITE MOVIES - Labryinth, monty Python and the holy grail, tie between Akira and any Jim carry movie. tongue.gif *thinks of "the pants"

3 FAVOURITE SONGS - Woa hard one...ummmm "yern" by frail, "Child King" by Abney Park, and A tie between "untill it sleeps" by Metallica and "the unforgiven" by metallica rolleyes.gif

3 FAVOURITE BANDS - Matallica, Inkubuss Sukubuss, Frail

FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION - Mr Snafalburger. ph34r.gif

FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER - ummmm Little goth Girl...she's so much like me only I'm worst. blink.gif
Pixelgoth
NAME: Sam or Spam
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES: Archaeology, reading, shopping
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS: Don't have specific books but I like anything by Freda Warrington, Marion Zimmer Bradley and Terry Pratchett
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES: Practical Magic, High Fidelity, Last of the Mohicans
3 FAVOURITE SONGS: Lips and Hips (Electric Boys), Gimme Some Lovin (any version), Everybody Wants Her (Thunder)
3 FAVOURITE BANDS: HIM, Bowling for Soup, Rob Zombie (at present!)
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION: Any of Little Goth Girl
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER: Little Goth Girl

Cool idea biggrin.gif
WeeJ
NAME: WeeJ

3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES: Erm...i like writing, reading and I'd like to take up gymnastics again (damn you leg!!! mad.gif )

3 FAVOURITE BOOKS: To Kill a Mocking Bird and all the Harry Potter books. I also like Graham Masterton (grisly horror bloke)

3 FAVOURITE MOVIES: Erm, The Crow (kick ass film), Rocky Horrow Picture Show and The Matrix

3 FAVOURITE SONGS: Hear you Me - Jimmy Eat World...Moonlight Drive - The Doors and I Miss You (accoustic) - Incubus...I'm into heavy stuff at the moment but these songs mean a lot to me.

3 FAVOURITE BANDS: Erm...too many. Coal Chamber, Silverchair, Penguin Cafe Orchestra, Jimmy Eat Wrold, Killin bunnys - my bf's band (www.killinbunnys.com) and I really like SoaD. As you can probably tell, I like music.

FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION: The second Mittens animation

FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER: Its a toss up between Mittens and Sarah
chester
NAME:kelly,kelly j., kj, kel, the worst person
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES:drawing, listening to music, and acting stupid with my friends
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS:and then there were none, the outsiders, and the black cat
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES:akira, the royal tenenbaums, and donnie darko (2 more, but i dont feel like telling you)
3 FAVOURITE SONGS: say it aint so(weezer, not blink 182), the hardest button to button, and ana ng
3 FAVOURITE BANDS:weezer, ozma, and they might be giants
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION:little goth girl and the robot
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER:mr.snaffleburger

kelly j.
happy.gif
monkey_called_narth
name: stephani (rabid/narth)
3 fave hobbies: reading, paining, and goofing off in order to annoy random people
3 fave books: a clockwork orange, go ask alice, bible-its a interesting read you should read it even i you dont belive in it
3 fave movies: slcpunk, extrem days, laberinth
3 fave songs: pennyless by plumb, bitch by dope, red white and brainwashed by anti-flag
3 fave bands: misfits, anti-flag, fifteen
fave mata animation: mr. snaffleburger and the pixie
fave mata character: snow ball
deeva_lee
QUOTE (Goddess Lyssa @ May 26 2003, 09:24 PM)
NAME
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES
3 FAVOURITE SONGS
3 FAVOURITE BANDS
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER

Thanks for taking the time (if you did) I was just trying to get to know people a little better. And i'm not sure why I asked for 3 of everything, it just came to me randomly smile.gif

Trisha, Trish.. squishy, part-time...

24, female
Columbus, Ohio, USA
playing with my doggies, reading just about anything, and MOVIES
hmmmmmmmm.. So many books..... uhhh.. cant answer this question
Matrix, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and Shawshank Redemption, Run LOLA Run. (sorry i know its four, but oh well)
American Pie, by Don Mclean, To the Last Whale by C.S.N.&Y,
Cant pick a band it changes to often..
If Mittens Ruled the World
Little Goth Girl (she reminds me of me when i was that age)
hinsley
name: hinsley AKA God.
3 fave hobbies: erm, i dont have any hobbies.
3 fave books: erm... i dont have any.
3 fave movies: stigmata, matrix (the first one) , black hawk down.
3 fave songs: that is so difficult i aint gonna answer
3 fave bands: too ahrd still, make em easier.
fave mata animation: LGG and the space hopper
fave mata character: mittens!
vicrawr
NAME Vic, Mr. Sexypants, Loser, Dork, Pyro, Hey you put down that cat, Weird-o, Vicky, Victorious
AGE 18
GENDER Male
LOCATION Broadway, NC, USA
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES burning stuff, reading, screwing around on the net
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS any of the HP books, The Art of Arrow Cutting, many others
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES The Boondock Saints, any Jim Carrey movie (not including the Cable Guy, he was forced into that by evil aliens), any other comedies i guess
3 FAVOURITE SONGS i don't listen to music enough to have favorite songs
3 FAVOURITE BANDS nofx, godsmack, i unno what else
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION mittens 2
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER mittens
phoenix
NAME- my real name is emily but here phoenix, phoe, fire bird of ish

AGE-18 of your mortal years (don't ask silly moment)

GENDER- female

LOCATION- toledo ohio

3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES- painting, drawing, hanging out with freinds watching movies

3 FAVOURITE BOOKS- why people beliveve weird things, the little engine that could, the complete works of shakspeare

3 FAVOURITE MOVIES- nightmare before christmas, holy grail, muppets treasure island

3 FAVOURITE SONGS- no leaf clover (the combination of strings and rock), sweet dreams (mansons version, not a manson fan but love how he does that song), i hate

3 FAVOURITE BANDS- i like the music not the band

FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION- that i really can't pick one

FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER- i have to mr snaffleburger, he really brings to life the political influence in the shows that childern watch.
poppa.moo
Ok, can't remember if i've done this one, so i'll do it again.

NAME: Matt. But see my sig for others.
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES: Movies, Music, Drinking
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS: LOTR, The Dark, Funland
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES: The Shawshank Redemption, The Godfather, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.
3 FAVOURITE SONGS: Killswitch Engage - My Last Serenade, Metallica - Unforgiven, Stain'D - It's Been A While.
3 FAVOURITE BANDS: Killswitch Engage, Metallica, RHCP.
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION: Mittens 2.
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER: Mittens
Rattgirl
w00t something else for n00bs to do to feel like they belong huzzah!

NAME: Julia...or Corrinne, depending on where I am and who I'm with. (and that sounds worse than it is!)
LOCATION: Coralville, Iowa, USA (otherwise known as "that place where corn and Slipknot comes from")
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES: Playing on Photoshop (see avatar), Drawing, and dancing.
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS: American Gods by Neil Gaiman, anything in the Belgariad or Mallorean series by David and Leigh Eddings, and Phantoms in the Brain by V.S. Ramachandran. (I'd say the Sandman series, but those are graphic novels, so not technically books.)
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES: Uhhhh.....? Emperor's New Groove, The Truth About Cats & Dogs ('cuz Janene Garofalo is my gooooodddessss!!!!) and...um...aiik why do you make me choose? Anything with Vin Diesel 'cuz he's melty.
3 FAVOURITE SONGS: "When I Come Around" by Green Day, "Optimism" by Radiohead, and "Ego Brain" by System of a Down.
3 FAVOURITE BANDS: System of a Down, Radiohead, and Dj Shadow....right now. Tomorrow or later today it'll probably change.
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION: LGG and the Robot 'cuz not only was it friggin' hilarious, the music was thrill biggrin.gif
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER: Mata wub.gif
Rattgirl
QUOTE (Goddess of Wheee @ Jun 28 2003, 07:00 PM)
LOCATION: Coralville, Iowa, USA (otherwise known as "that place where corn and Slipknot comes from")

Just in case someone comes along and decides to deride me on that one, I'll be more precise...yeah Slipknot comes from Des Moines, not Coralville...I was referring to the state I'm in... rolleyes.gif I actually met a couple of the Slipknot guys when I was in high school...before their band became household...we were all playing Magic together at a band/chorus contest. Ok no more from me for now. ::poof::
cheese is funny
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ Jun 25 2003, 09:05 PM)
Hey you put down that cat

lmao... im not even going to ask... after what you did to that goat...
reaper
*BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!*

NAME: Jon
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES:sports,writing,art
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS:Steven king Cujo,Mortal Kombat, Diablo the blood lord (or something lol)
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES:LOTS lol um Vampires,Dusk till dawn and the Ninja turtles kick ASS!
3 FAVOURITE SONGS: The way I am- Eminem,in the end-Linkin Park,Breathing- Lifehouse (me and Rebeccas song wub.gif )
3 FAVOURITE BANDS:Linkin park,Eminem,Limpbizkit
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION:I like the one where the cat tried to eat the others head lol but I dunno the the name of it
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER: the cats I guess
vicrawr
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jun 28 2003, 06:41 PM)
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ Jun 25 2003, 09:05 PM)
Hey you put down that cat

lmao... im not even going to ask... after what you did to that goat...

i was trying to shave it ok, nothing really pervy, although i'm sure you can turn that into it
everlasting godstopper
NAME: Josef or Joe
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES: Unix, reading, music
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS: Unix Unleashed, Exquisite Corpse, The Communist Manifesto
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES: Cemetery Man, Evil Ed, Dead Alive (unrated)
3 FAVOURITE SONGS: Sister Fucker (part 1) by EYEHATEGOD, Jezebel by Acid Bath, Is killing clones illegal by Blood Duster
3 FAVOURITE BANDS: EYEHATEGOD, Acid Bath, Gwar
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION: all
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER: cannot choose
silent screams
NAME: Yvette
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES: reading, drawing, photography
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS: mists of avalon, sevenwaters trilogy, kerosense
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES i don't like movies.
3 FAVOURITE SONGS: Only3?!
3 FAVOURITE BANDS: Deftones, Linkin Park, Goo Goo Dolls
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION: All the mittens/snowdrop ones
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER: Mittens
Radaga
NAME André
AGE 31 (keeping the range wide)
GENDER Male
LOCATION Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES Roleplaying, Drinking w/ Friends, Anime (apart from reading music and movies, but thats covered below)
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS The Lord of The Rings (JRRT); War&Peace (Tolstoi); The Prince (machiavel)
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES The Usual Suspects, Angel Heart, Singing in the Rain
3 FAVOURITE SONGS Diamonds are a girls best friend (moullin rouge), Red Barchetta (Rush), Astral Romance (Nightwish)
3 FAVOURITE BANDS Rush, Nightwish, Apocalyptica
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION LGG by far, but Lapin and Mr Snaffleburger have it's merits
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER Sarah, of course, although Lapin and his disciple chase close
El Nino
NAME Jim
AGE 33
GENDER Male
LOCATION Northern England
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES Food, Sex and Booze
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS Soul music, the karma sutra and although it's not really a book I buy Bizarre regularly.
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES A dirty shame, Little nicky and First contact.
3 FAVOURITE SONGS all by Clawfinger: the truth; the biggest, the best; and Warfair .
3 FAVOURITE BANDS Obviously Clawfinger, and, at the moment, the other two are Skid row and Metallica.
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION I haven't really got one because (see below for rest)
FAVOURITE MATA CHARACTER I cant decide between LGG and Mr Snaffleburger.
pixie
Might as well chip in with mine...

NAME Chris
AGE 27
GENDER Male
LOCATION Lincolnshire, UK
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIESWeb design, reading and growing chillies
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS Ariel by Sylvia Plath, On The Road by Jack Kerouac, How The Dead Live by Will Self
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES Withnail & I, Breakfast At Tiffany's, The Godfather Part 2
3 FAVOURITE SONGS We Are The Dead, Always Crashing in the Same Car, Sweet Thing/Candidate - all by David Bowie
3 FAVOURITE BANDS David Bowie, The Cure, VNV Nation
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION The bedhead one.
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER Little Goth Girl
Sir Psycho Sexy
Well that was an unexpected trip down memory lane, shockingly filled with emotion... blink.gif

Where the hell did you find this? How bored are you? Why havn't I filled this out yet?
Righteous
NAME James or Ri
AGE 20, almost 21
GENDER Male
LOCATION No Flo (North Florida)
3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES Singing,
3 FAVOURITE BOOKS Sex for Christians, The Hellbound Heart, The Law
3 FAVOURITE MOVIES Clerks, Dazed and Confused, The Exorcist
3 FAVOURITE SONGS "Becoming Cold (216)" by Mushroomhead, "Bow Down" by Philler, "Chapter Four" by Avenged Sevenfold
3 FAVOURITE BANDS Mushroomhead, Eve 6, Orgy
FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION Samurai Lapin 4
FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER Samurai Lapin
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Jan 16 2006, 03:58 AM)
Where the hell did you find this? How bored are you? Why havn't I filled this out yet?

I'm kinda glad I didn't get a chance to, actually. I dread to think what I would have put around then. It would have been blackmail material tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
I love these things! Mainly because I love talking about me! wink.gif laugh.gif I've prob already done this years ago but again......

name: Sam aka Pixiegoth (not to be confused with Pixie....darn you!)

3 fave hobbies: shopping, shopping and er travelling to San Francisco (i've done it almost 3 times....is that a hobby)
3 fave books: too many but I like Memoirs of a Geisha and anything by Freda Warrington
3 fave movies: Practical Magic, Serendipity and currently Hero
3 fave songs: There She Goes (The Las) Crash (The Primitives), Gimme Some Lovin (the one on the Iron Eagle soundtrack wink.gif)
3 fave bands: currently Within Temptation, Nightwish and er HIM?
fave mata animation: Anything Mata
fave mata character: LGG
Saratina
I am a mite late for this thread.

NAME
--gin.

3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES
--you British with your extra "u"s everywhere. tongue.gif
1. reading
2. writing
3. talking to my friends

3 FAVOURITE BOOKS
--very hard to narrow it down, but
1. The Bible
2. Till We Have Faces, by C.S. Lewis
3. Pitch Black, by Melody Carlson
(may I add a fourth?) Anna Karenina, by Leo Tolstoy

3 FAVOURITE MOVIES
1. The Princess Bride
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. Labyrinth

3 FAVOURITE SONGS
1. Long Way Home - Jill Parr
2. Be My Escape - Relient K
3. Right Here - Staind

3 FAVOURITE BANDS
1. Relient K
2. Superchic[k]
3. Staind

FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER
definitely the little goth girl. ^-^
Calantyr
OooH! Questionairs! My favourite way to waste a Sunday morning! Err... perhaps.

NAME:
Dave, Cal (obviously), Asmo.

23... I think. I stopped bothering much after I was old enough to drink.

London, England. This pit of soot and anguish that I'm proud to call... somewhere.

3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES:
Learning, making friends, travel.

3 FAVOURITE BOOKS:
Erk... this is a tricky one. I'm not sure I can. I love all my books for different reasons, I can't find any to particuarly elevate above the rest.

3 FAVOURITE MOVIES:
At the moment it's these. They are as liable to change as a very-often-changy-thing.
1. Evil Dead 2
2. Flash Gordon
3. Zatoichi

3 FAVOURITE SONGS:
Gah. You can pretty much assume I love everything by these guys.
1. Pitchshifter - Genius
2. Fear Factory - Zero Signal
3. Alice in Chains - Heaven Beside You

3 FAVOURITE BANDS:
As above...
1. Pitchshifter
2. Fear Factory
3. Alice in Chains

FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION:
Hmm.. maybe Mr. Snaffleburger. Oh your zany product placement gets me every time.

FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER:
Mittens or Mr. Snaffleburger. I can smell your spicy brains...
Mata
Wow, it looks like this thread was eaten by the database monster. Eek! Hopefully it will sort itself out when it gets onto a new page.
Clatterpop
NAME:
Leanne

3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES:
Kayaking, cycling, music

3 FAVOURITE BOOKS:
Sailing alone around the world - Joshua Slocum
The Impossible Voyage - Chay Blythe
The Crow Road - Ian Banks

3 FAVOURITE MOVIES:
Fight Club
2001 A Space Odyssey
Delicatessen

3 FAVOURITE SONGS:
Tangerine - Led Zep
There there - Radiohead
Me and my woman - Roy Harper

3 FAVOURITE BANDS:
See above

FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION:
I can't choose between any of the Mr Snaffleburgers

FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER:
Mr Snaffleburger
CrazyFooIAintGettinOnNoPlane
NAME Mat
AGE 18
GENDER Male
LOCATION Brighton, UK

3 FAVOURITE HOBBIES Juggling/diabolo, listening to music, procrastinating

3 FAVOURITE BOOKS I don't know.. maybe three of the hitchikers books, maybe the his dark materials trilogy (I need to read that again)

3 FAVOURITE MOVIES Run Lola Run, Waking Life, Sprited Away?

3 FAVOURITE SONGS I dont really have 3 favourites. According to my audioscrobbler its Pixies - Debaser, Pixies - Wave of Mutilation and Pixies - Tame/MSI - Straight to Video.

3 FAVOURITE BANDS Currently Pixies, Theatre of Tragedy, Absurd Minds

FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION Although I can never get Skippy the Goth Kangaroo out of my head, I think my favourite is LGG - the Counsellor's Encounter.

FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER Samurai Lapin biggrin.gif
Witless
NAME
Dave, Bigdave, and "Oi"

London, only place where you can walk into someone accidently, and they will be the one to say 'sorry'!

FAVOURITE HOBBIES
1. Viewing art and sketching pieces of my own
2. Reading
3. Playing

FAVOURITE BOOKS
Ooo.. hard one
1. Bill Bryson's a short theory of everything (awesomeness)
2. Jared Diamond's Collapse
3. Evolution

FAVOURITE MOVIES
Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind
Princess Mononoke
Meh... I can't think of a third.. brain's angsting over the desicion.. *brain melts*

FAVOURITE SONGS
This changes so often it's rediculous.. it will be out of date within a week.
Shirley Ellis - the clapping song (60s music is so fun sometimes)
Beastie Boys - shake your rump
Muse - New Born

3 FAVOURITE BANDS
Again... changes a lot
Portishead
Muse
Beastie Boys

FAVOURITE MATA ANIMATION
Little Goth Girl's First Date

FAVOURTIE MATA CHARACTER
Mr Snaffleburger (poor fellow)
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Witless @ Feb 2 2006, 12:36 PM)
London, only place where you can walk into someone accidently, and they will be the one to say 'sorry'!

I'm assuming you don't mean London England? You can get mowed down if you don't dodge out of everyone's way when you're walking there. Seriously. I was there a while ago and my boyfriend let a lady through a small gap on the pavement and she actually looked and sounded shocked that he'd not knocked her over in the rush to get through like every other person in front of us! dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.