Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I've Made A Mailing List
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Mata
Yay me, I've got a mailing list online!

You can sign up on the front page and you'll be emailed when a new thingy goes live smile.gif Hurrah!
porcelainwarrior
yay!

indeed
hinsley
woo! ill do it now... /me goes off to hurt her head at cmputery things.
hinsley
it appears i am the only one on this...... it said one... and theyres a neat lil chat room you can get off of it!! woo!
TigerLily013
Sounds Spiffy
Mata
I haven't had time to explore the chat room function yet, but I thought people might be interested in that...
[Wraeth]
Damn. I'm the 49th person to join. Thats annoying. If only I'd waited, I could have been 50th.... thats important that is. Alas, it shall never be...

...unless I sign myself up again!
Pikasyuu
49 is also a very valuable spot, don't undermine its importance.
[Wraeth]
No, 42 is an important spot. 49 is boring. Except for being a prime number. Hmm. I guess thats something. I'd rather be 50th though. Damn, now I'm paranoid that my maths has suddenly turned rubbish and 7x7 is actually 53 or something.

Thank god for Microsoft's Calculator thingy.
LoLo
QUOTE ([Wraeth)
,Jun 2 2003, 10:45 AM] No, 42 is an important spot. 49 is boring. Except for being a prime number. Hmm. I guess thats something. I'd rather be 50th though. Damn, now I'm paranoid that my maths has suddenly turned rubbish and 7x7 is actually 53 or something.

Thank god for Microsoft's Calculator thingy.

49ers are one of the best American football teams in my opinion.

Also 49ers are the gold miners who came to California to get rich. Maybe that will make being number 49 a little bit better for ya.
mr scribble
I've joined
though i think i may have joined three times...
i'm not sure

that's right children
i'm multiplying
meheheheheheheheh!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.