Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spoooooooooooooooooooon
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Moosh
*Bump*

Spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnn
JimiJimi
Guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard
Feyliya
Oh dear Goddess, what will they unearth next?

BAN!
Cath Sparrow
Why Why Why!!!

Spoooooooooooon
JimiJimi
Guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard!

I've noticed a lot of bumped threads recently, namely bumped by CheeseMoose. So I did some spying, I went wherever CM went, and found him... Dun dun dun dun! BUMPING MANY A THREAD! Many, many a thread...
Moosh
BAN!

I did notice you following me around the old threads Jimi
JimiJimi
Spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

No you didn't, you didn't see anything. Now, don't be scared of the needle... there. Now, I was never following you around threads, was I?
I_am_the_best
Oh I saw this a couple of years ago, it freaked the living hell out of me. ooo *shudders* the man with the massive head who'd been 'attacked by spoons'. Have you seen the one that says 'BAAAAAAAANNNNNN SPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON GGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAARD!'. No surprise.
Moosh
IATB, you just broke the chain, the chain that had been going for over 300 posts, tch tch tch.

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddd
JimiJimi
BAN
Tremble in fear all who don't know the TRUE colour of the forum!
I_am_the_best
oopsie...

Spooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
Moosh
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddddd
depressed lonely crazy person
ban
monkey_called_narth
SPOON
Moosh
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
monkey_called_narth
spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
Moosh
This thread was started by Leopold, who is a Mod and therefore it's not spam

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddd
little_bear
If this isn't spam, I'll eat sh*t.

Don't bother justifying it.
Feyliya
QUOTE (little_bear @ Feb 18 2005, 03:39 PM)
If this isn't spam, I'll eat sh*t.

Don't bother justifying it.

This is spam, but this is time-honored spam. If you don't like it, just ignore the thread altogether.

GUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD!
ravein
This is time honored spam and is perfectly acceptable by the mods. As long as it is in the daft forum go for it, let them have their fun.

speaking of fun..
spooooooooon smile.gif
guuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaard
JimiJimi
BAN!
Moosh
Spppppppppoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
n
guuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard
Mata
Is there a general agreement that this is an utterly pointless thread, and that there are many better ways of people passing the time in the daft section?
Is there a general agreement that this is an utterly pointless thread, and that there are many better ways of people passing the time in the daft section?

Well if you ask me it's no more or less pointless than the Matabar or Tribe Wyvern.

Ban
little_bear
QUOTE (Mata @ Feb 20 2005, 03:32 AM)

Oh God yes!

Well, maybe I'm the only one who has an objection to it. It just occurs to me that this serves no purpose within the forum, and is frankly a waste of space. Does it make me think like many of the Games threads? Nope. Does it cause me to chuckle? Absolutely not. Does it raise my blood pressure to dangerous levels? Yep.

EDIT: It should be noted that this is all my opinion. I think I'm the only one who has expressed such views. As such, maybe it's me who's in the wrong.
Feyliya
It makes me giggle because it makes me remember the joys of the old days. Like Bo Selecta, Chinga, e-Weddings every day, and lots and lots of spam-whoring!

And as The Tick says, SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
Moosh
What can I say? If it's making people laugh then it's obviously a good thing.

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddddd
Vegetarian for life
BAN
I_am_the_best
SSSPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN
Sir Psycho Sexy
it probably has lost some of it's meaning seeing as it was made a while ago, probably the result of some other conversation somewhere....does that mean that the newer members are just easily amused?
JimiJimi
Guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard

^You can take that as a yes.
little_bear
*breaks down into tears*

Why, oh Lord why! The spam! It hurts my mind! The pain!

</Melodrama>
DoRmAnt
oh my...this has made it's way back from the dead while I was absent, I see.

well....

this seems to be next in line...

BAN
Feyliya
QUOTE (little_bear @ Feb 21 2005, 12:13 PM)
*breaks down into tears*

Why, oh Lord why!  The spam! It hurts my mind!  The pain!

</Melodrama>

You do realize that by posting in this thread in an off-topic manner, complaining about how spammy it is, that you're spamming worse than any of us, right? I mean, you're not even following the thread's pattern.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
little_bear
QUOTE (Feyliya @ Feb 22 2005, 06:09 AM)
QUOTE (little_bear @ Feb 21 2005, 12:13 PM)
*breaks down into tears*

</Melodrama>

You do realize that by posting in this thread in an off-topic manner, complaining about how spammy it is, that you're spamming worse than any of us, right? I mean, you're not even following the thread's pattern.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Okay, so writing about how I think this is shitty spam, rather than writing an elongated 'spoon' is more 'spammy'? Um, okay. Not sure how you work that one out.

Well, we all have our little quriks I guess...

Ho hum..
Feyliya
What is is that this thread was made for one kind of specific spam. It's a game. You insist on coming in here and breaking the game and being condescending to those of us who enjoy this game. Plus, you're cursing while doing this. I do not appreciate this. If you don't like this thread, just ignore it. This thread isn't going to get locked, if it was going to be it already would have been.

Be on guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard mon ami. You're annoying lots of people doing this. I suggest you just drop the subject and take your whining to the rants thread instead of breaking our game.
mooooooooooopo
I'm with Fey on this, keep to the specific spam or fear being BANned.

Anyways, surely it's better that the spam stays in the threads made for it rather than elsewhere where it'll interfere with something more serious.
</exaggeration for the purposes of relevant spam>

[edit]A lot of the newer people on the forum don't seem to get the fact that it's not just the rules that need to be followed but they need to be followed in context too. Spamming a serious thread in personal concerns will (and should) be treated totally differently to spamming in a game/spam thread like this one. Grow some common sense rather than blindly following the rules and think about the reasons for the rules and things get a lot less messy and the forum becomes a more enjoyable place for everyone! smile.gif[/edit]
dancing hamster guy
(pfft ... don't be such a SPOOOOOOOOOONer)!
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (little_bear @ Feb 21 2005, 08:13 PM)
*breaks down into tears*

</Melodrama>

*slaps* grow a back bone, bitch

guuuuuuaaaaard

(normally I don't include myself in these threads....but it has good memories *goes to find the bo selecta thread*)
Feyliya
Which one? rolleyes.gif
/true spammage

GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!
little_bear
Oh, okay then. I'd better stay out of here, because I'm bumping something I don't like.

Thanks for bumping it in the first place CheeseMoose. Nice one.
I_am_the_best
BAN!!!!
dancing hamster guy
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Feb 18 2005, 11:54 PM)
This thread was started by Leopold, who is a Mod and therefore it's not spam

Thats so funny it hurts!

SP(am)OON
DoRmAnt
^whatever
unappreciator

guard
Quoth(The Raven)
SpooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooD! blush.gif

oops!

Of course, I mean: Spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
monkey_called_narth
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooord.....
Mata
Fair enough, there are more people who like it than don't, my advice to those who don't is the revolutionary idea of not looking at it.

On that note... SPOON
mooooooooooopo
Spot the reply:

.............................................GUARD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.