Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spoooooooooooooooooooon
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Wytukaze
BAN
I_am_the_best
SSSSPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN
JimiJimi
GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!
Moosh
B A N !
JimiJimi
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
Wytukaze
GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
Quoth(The Raven)
Spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
o
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
mooooooooooopo
GUARD!
JimiJimi
BAN
Wytukaze
Spoooooooooooon
Quoth(The Raven)
Guard!
monkey_called_narth
spoon
Quoth(The Raven)
GuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRd!
mooooooooooopo
Spooooooooooooooooooooooon!
JimiJimi
GUAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!
Wytukaze

B

A

N

JimiJimi
                                                OOOOO
                                          OOOOOOOOOOO
  POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
  POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
                                          OOOOOOOOOOO
                                                OOOOO

That's the only way I can make it spoon shaped...
Novander
GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
JimiJimi
I'm just going back to basics: BAN
Quoth(The Raven)
Spoon
JimiJimi
Guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... ard.
Quoth(The Raven)
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
JimiJimi
Guaaard.
Hate to be a spoilsport, but I've got too much on my mind than to be making crazy variations on the word 'guard.
JimiJimi
*bump*

Seeing as noone else happens to be posting, this thread should probably be BANned.

It's been used too many times, but I'm not in an inventive mood.
trunks_girl26
Watch it I have a spoooooooooooon, and I know how to use it!
JimiJimi
I'd better guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard anyone who you try to use it against!
Daedalus
Waste. Of. Mata's. Money.
little_bear
QUOTE (Daedalus @ Mar 5 2005, 08:30 PM)

Careful son, post like that could get you flamed in this thread.
mooooooooooopo
QUOTE (little_bear @ Mar 5 2005, 09:21 PM)
QUOTE (Daedalus @ Mar 5 2005, 08:30 PM)

Careful son, post like that could get you flamed in this thread.

Meh, the games thread need a cull anyway. It would be good if this thread ceased to exist really.

I've nothing against the decent games which are actually fun but nobody seems to post in them, but for some reason people prefer the mindless waste of bandwidth (which costs money, by the way) games like this one.

*puts on flameproof suit and waits*
{Gothic Angel}
Presumably this excludes the people who are bumping, paying attention to, and therefore encouraging the bandwidth-wasting threads? tongue.gif

edit: This is a joke! A humerous observation! Take it as such, for god's sake! tongue.gif
Daedalus
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Mar 5 2005, 09:36 PM)
Presumably this excludes the people who are bumping, paying attention to, and therefore encouraging the bandwidth-wasting threads? tongue.gif

A few posts that work towards making mind-feces like this thread history, are a necessary evil. If this post ceases to exist now, we're not doing half as much damage by hijacking it than the spam-whores who will keep it going forever.
trunks_girl26
I am teh Spam Whore! happy.gif

Spooooooooooooooon for my cereal, anyone?
little_bear
QUOTE (Daedalus @ Mar 5 2005, 10:40 PM)
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Mar 5 2005, 09:36 PM)

A few posts that work towards making mind-feces like this thread history, are a necessary evil. If this post ceases to exist now, we're not doing half as much damage by hijacking it than the spam-whores who will keep it going forever.

*sigh*

If only people had supported me when I was saying this a couple of pages back. Okay, so it wasn't exactly the same words, but I was pointing out that this was worthless spam. Instead, I got a jolly good flaming for my troubles.

*lip quivers*

I blame Cheesemoose.

_
trunks_girl26
Methinks you should guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard against getting flamed by growing a thicker skin happy.gif

And don't worry about it, I shall be sending Mata a decent amount from my summer earnings. It'll pay him back in full for my posts, and probably cover a bit more.
little_bear
QUOTE (trunks_girl26 @ Mar 6 2005, 12:03 AM)
Methinks you should guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard against getting flamed by growing a thicker skin happy.gif

By that logic, say for example, black people should simply grow a thicker skin to avoid being offended by racist comments.

Genius! Why didn't I think of that!?
trunks_girl26
Actually, that's how I deal with all types of remarks made against me (and there are a LOT I've gotten). Besides which, it was meant as a joke, so maybe a sense of humor to go with it? tongue.gif

Now, don't make me spoooooooooooooooooooon you!
little_bear
QUOTE (trunks_girl26 @ Mar 6 2005, 12:26 AM)
Actually, that's how I deal with all types of remarks made against me (and there are a LOT I've gotten). Besides which, it was meant as a joke, so maybe a sense of humor to go with it? tongue.gif

Because something doesn't works for you doesn't mean it'll work for others.

Plus, I'm far too boring to have anything resembling a sense of humour.
trunks_girl26
But that doesn't mean you can't try, ne? Maybe accept that people have opinions other than yous and can be quite vocal about it.

Then maybe someone on e-bay can sell you theirs? It could work. happy.gif

How about a crossing guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard?
little_bear
QUOTE (trunks_girl26 @ Mar 6 2005, 12:31 AM)
Maybe accept that people have opinions other than yous and can be quite vocal about it.

Ditto to you.

Then maybe someone on e-bay can sell you theirs? It could work. happy.gif

I tried that, but I couldn't afford one. sad.gif

How about a crossing guard?

Eh? Plus, I rather kindly edited that glaring spelling error of the word 'guard'. I'm nice like that wink.gif
trunks_girl26
^ I'm impressed you actually took the time to dissect all of that happy.gif

And when did I even say your opinion didn't matter? Post away, my friend. Makes it look like I'm not the only one continuing this thread. happy.gif

Maybe I can break off a piece of mine and give it to ya. I hear once you have one, it grows quickly enough.

well, my mother's a crossing guard, and she's good at beating people with a spoooooooooooooooooooooooon!
little_bear
I'm not continuing the thread, because "OMG!!111oneoneone I R breaking teh rulez". Ahem.

Oh, and is a crossing guard like a lollipop lady? You know, someone who ensures little kids cross the roads safely outside schools? They have big signs like lollipops over here, not giant spoons - which is a shame really.

Oh, and you really should sort out that sticky 'O' key.

EDIT: Yes! Fey is here. Boy is she going to be mad at me! happy.gif
trunks_girl26
I know, but with yours inbetwen mine, it makes it look like I'm not posting to myself happy.gif.....and your use of ones is impressive....though I don't quite understand it......

Actually, I guess you could call the signs lollipops- they're big, red, and octogon shaped...

Maybe you should guaaaaaaaaaaard against my sticky keys instead, ne? happy.gif
little_bear
QUOTE (trunks_girl26 @ Mar 6 2005, 12:47 AM)
I know, but with yours inbetwen mine, it makes it look like I'm not posting to myself happy.gif.....and your use of ones is impressive....though I don't quite understand it......

It's quite cunning really. Wanna know the secret? I press the '1' key! ohmy.gif

Actually, I guess you could call the signs lollipops- they're big, red, and octogon shaped...

But sadly not as tasty. sad.gif

Maybe you should guaaaaaaaaaaard against my sticky keys instead, ne? happy.gif

Awww, your 'A' key has been afflicted now. sad.gif
trunks_girl26
Actually, I was wondering more the meaning behind using 1 (and actually, you spelled it out as well tongue.gif) as opposed to, say 2. But I guess the way I asked would assume you has a sense of humor, and you already said you didn't have any. happy.gif

But at least the signs are bright and red; they're pretty to look at

Yeah, it's an old keyboard. Maybe I should just hit it with a spoooooooooooooooooooooon? Nope, it didn't work....
little_bear
QUOTE (trunks_girl26 @ Mar 6 2005, 12:55 AM)
Actually, I was wondering more the meaning behind using 1 (and actually, you spelled it out as well tongue.gif) as opposed to, say 2. But I guess the way I asked would assume you has a sense of humor, and you already said you didn't have any. happy.gif

In all seriousness, I think it comes from 'l33t' (or 1337 for those ub3r l33ts) and twas because people were too lazy to press shift so they could use an '!'.

But at least the signs are bright and red; they're pretty to look at

And no doubt painful if one were to be hit round the head with one.

Yeah, it's an old keyboard. Maybe I should just hit it with a spoooooooooooooooooooooon? Nope, it didn't work....

A little part of my dies everytime you do that you know. sad.gif

*weeps*
Feyliya
People, if you didn't keep trying to get the last word in about how much this thread is spam, this thread would just die eventually (as all threads do). Leave it alone.

Little Bear, quit trying to make others do what you want them to. You being so annoying about this subject just makes us want to keep this thread resurrected forever. As I said before, ignore the thread. If Mata didn't want this thread around, he would have locked it long ago.

Guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard!
trunks_girl26
Hmmm, never actually heard of that before.....must be something the young'uns invented happy.gif

Yes....yes it does.....*has been hit before*

Sorry darling, I'm not one to break rules. I am teh uber sheep. So, Guaaard yourself from weeping, ne?

Edit: Maybe catch your tears in a spooooooooon?

Aww, Fey. Don't worry about him. Just have fun with it, even if it's hard to do.

I swear, it's worth it happy.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Guuuuuuuuuuaaaaaard

Little Bear, quit trying to make others do what you want them to. You being so annoying about this subject just makes us want to keep this thread resurrected forever. As I said before, ignore the thread. If Mata didn't want this thread around, he would have locked it long ago

Yet, it makes you post more. Therefore, not so spammy. biggrin.gif
little_bear
QUOTE (Feyliya @ Mar 6 2005, 01:00 AM)
People, if you didn't keep trying to get the last word in about how much this thread is spam, this thread would just die eventually (as all threads do).  Leave it alone.

Little Bear, quit trying to make others do what you want them to.  You being so annoying about this subject just makes us want to keep this thread resurrected forever.  As I said before, ignore the thread.  If Mata didn't want this thread around, he would have locked it long ago.

Guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard!

As Daed said, people will just bump this thread after it goes off the page, like JJ did. I'm not 'trying to make other do what I want them to do', I am merely putting across a point of view

QUOTE (trunks_girl26 @ Mar 6 2005, 01:01 AM)
Hmmm, never actually heard of that before.....must be something the young'uns invented happy.gif

Yes....yes it does.....*has been hit before*

Sorry darling, I'm not one to break rules. I am teh uber sheep. So, Guaaard yourself from weeping, ne?

But I cannae stem the flow of tears cap'n.

sad.gif
trunks_girl26
Maybe put them in a bucket, and pour them on slugs? I hear that works well.

So, guuuuuuuuuuard against tears, slugs!

Edit:

Spooooooooon ahoy!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.