Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Missin Crissi Thread
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
leopold
Okay, so everyone knows how sweet an lovely our beloved crissi is, an that she's now off doin RL stuff that's keepin her away from here fer far, FAR too long... sad.gif This place is gonna be missin her presence in a big way.

So this is the official thread for ya to tell her how much ya love her an miss her.

Go post, people!! biggrin.gif

Okay, so it's me first then, since I'm startin it...

Crissi, I love ya loads an loads an loads, an I'm missin ya so much it hurts. Come back real soon honey...
MistressAlti
Crissi is the sweetest girl around... except she's not around no more... but she SHOULD be! Come back!
LoLo
I miss Crissi, but I got a short message from her on excite yesterday and that was cool. I don't know how long it had been sent she had sent it because I stopped keeping that program on, but she did want me to tell everyone hi for her.
leopold
That's really nice of her... shame she can't be here to tell us herself though...

*sigh*

If she gets in touch at all, tell her I said hi too...
LoLo
I really need to e-mail her but when my addy book just disappeared I lost her email addy........freaking att
leopold
*nudge*

Awwww, c'mon!! There must be more than us three who miss crissi!

Ah, the hell with it. I miss her enough fer everyone. Twice over. An then some. tongue.gif
LoLo
bump.......everyone misses crissi i know its true
leopold
*sighs*

I can't believe nobody else is missin crissi here...

Or is it that everyone is so convulsed wi the grief of this occasion that they simply can't bear ta speak of it? Yeah, I guess that's it...
gerbilfromhell
*wonders when crissi'll come back* sad.gif
leopold
It's gonna be a couple o months, bud... sad.gif
gerbilfromhell
sad.gif
you mean she's gone for the whole summer?
leopold
Pretty much, yeah.

I know... words cannot convey jus how much that sucks... sad.gif
gerbilfromhell
sad.gif <------ will have to do sad.gif
MistressAlti
Whoa, she really is gone for the long haul.... sad.gif

/me hugs leo
leopold
I know... sad.gif

Thanks, I needed that hug

/me hugs missy back
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ May 31 2003, 07:58 AM)
*sighs*

I can't believe nobody else is missin crissi here...

Or is it that everyone is so convulsed wi the grief of this occasion that they simply can't bear ta speak of it? Yeah, I guess that's it...

That has to be it. Because she is such a great person and such that if they are missing her they are bad insane.
cheese is funny
i miss crissi... the forum is no where near as sweet now sad.gif
leopold
No, it isn't...

/me slaps cheese

See, that's exactly the sort o thing that can happen when the sheer sweetness o crissi's presence isn't felt... sad.gif

Sorry 'bout that cheese, old bean...
Debaser
leo has a point...

/me slaps cheese as well...

i miss crissi...

/me slaps cheese again...
cheese is funny
thats ok...

<slaps himself>

it happens...
leopold
My heavens... if crissi dun come back soon, poor cheese is gonna be slapped into oblivion! ohmy.gif

/me slaps cheese again

It's an involuntary reaction... I can't help meself!

/me slaps d-man

Waaaaah!! Come back crissi!! We miss youuuuuuuu sad.gif sad.gif
cheese is funny
<throws "things" at d-man>

crissi... come back...

<throws "things" at leo>

i cant stop...

<slaps himself>
leopold
/me ducks

Damn, that were close!

This is gettin bonkers now... the sweetness is gettin sapped outta here as we speak!

Guys, check this out, it should hold us fer a bit if nowt else...
cheese is funny
<sighs>

what a babe...
leopold
Absolutely... *sigh* She's an angel in every respect, that lay-dee...

/me feels some sweetness returnin to the thread

Hopefully all the silly slappin nonsense will stop an people won't be afraid to come in here an declare how much they miss crissi...
Industrial Kybosh
Bah... playing marbles on your own is no fun... dry.gif

Missing Crissi, fer real..

sad.gif
craziness
::sobs::
crissi!!!!! come back to me!
:tears: shes not even going to be able to say bye to me before i go off to camp.......oh dear......
leopold
I feel yer pain crazi... I missed out on sayin goodbye to her cos I was off meself...

*cries*
Pikasyuu
Lucky for me, she pops in chat every so often around my times. That way, I get a healthy dose of Crazi.
leopold
QUOTE (syuu @ May 31 2003, 09:15 PM)
Lucky for me, she pops in chat every so often around my times. That way, I get a healthy dose of Crazi.

Erm, yer talkin about crazi poppin in chat there, yeah? I hopes so, cuz I'd hate ta think I'm missin out on crissi bein online... sad.gif

I'll be here to say bye to crazi. All these people MIA, it's not fair. Not fair, I tells ya!

Syuu, yer not gonna leave me too are ya?
Pikasyuu
Oi! Wrong name! I always, always get Crazi and Crissi mixed up. You're right, I get no Crissi! When is she coming back?

Of course I wont leave, Leo. I'm thuroughly and completely brainwashed by Mata and his forum goers. Strapped down, I is. =)
leopold
Well, I'm glad to hear that honey smile.gif

Crissi is gonna be off for a coupla months... She did hint she may be back sooner, but I'm not holdin out much hope fer that... sad.gif
cheese is funny
we are all hoping she comes back leo...

maybe if you emailed the link to this thread to her... she would come back for a little bit...
leopold
I'll do that, cheese... I dunno if it'll make any difference though, she's not absent through choice...

*sigh*
cheese is funny
dont give up hope man!!!
leopold
I'll try not to buddy... thanks smile.gif

/me hugs cheese
TigerLily013
Y'know, Crissi was my first person to be put on my buddy list for PMs *sigh* you are right, it hasn't been the same at all.

But you know, just as it is the same with losing a loved one, You have to remember the good times you guys had with her.....
You guys will have fond memories, I do not have many really becuase I haven't been on here long. The thing that is different about this situation and losing a loved one in comparasion is she will come back. I will be praying, hoping she comes back to us safely and that her problems are over by then.

Come back soon angel

*hugs everyone*
cheese is funny
wow tigerlily... very nicely put... very sweet
Pikasyuu
And crazy! .. Crazy like a FOX!
TigerLily013
Well I do feel strongly towards when people are missed like this or by death. Trust me, I have had my days. Luckily though, Crissi will return and everything will be peachy....assuming of course.

When i think about the people I will miss in high school and the friends that have come and gone, and family members who have crossed over....It can really make you think about things more, and realize life is for learning and loving one another. Some people abuse this and some people will never experience it through their eyes.

[QUOTE]Hardships from your past can mean better days in the future. - Rebecca (ME)
Pikasyuu
I never got to know Crissie. I'm obviously missing out a good deal, and it makes me all the more glad to have gotten to know forum folks like Mr_Fuzzy, Debbie, InKy, LoLo, Cheez.. and all the rest of you lovely people I truly appreciate so much. You're the *extra* long break in my day, and you've all managed to put a smile on my face even during super hard times. I really love you guys. :P So quit going away.
leopold
QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Jun 1 2003, 12:21 AM)
Y'know, Crissi was my first person to be put on my buddy list for PMs *sigh* you are right, it hasn't been the same at all.

But you know, just as it is the same with losing a loved one, You have to remember the good times you guys had with her.....
You guys will have fond memories, I do not have many really becuase I haven't been on here long. The thing that is different about this situation and losing a loved one in comparasion is she will come back. I will be praying, hoping she comes back to us safely and that her problems are over by then.

Come back soon angel

*hugs everyone*

*snif* beautifully put, tiger...
LoLo
QUOTE (syuu @ May 31 2003, 11:44 PM)
I never got to know Crissie. I'm obviously missing out a good deal, and it makes me all the more glad to have gotten to know forum folks like Mr_Fuzzy, Debbie, InKy, LoLo, Cheez.. and all the rest of you lovely people I truly appreciate so much. You're the *extra* long break in my day, and you've all managed to put a smile on my face even during super hard times. I really love you guys. tongue.gif So quit going away.

Well when she comes back make sure to get to know her. lol. She's like a sis to me and is a really good friend so you should get to know her cause, well just cause shes so great.
leopold
Absolutely! Crissi is a truly wonderful person, an everyone should get to know her an love her. Not that ya need to be forced to love her - it's kinda hard not to love someone as sweet an kind as she is...
craziness
lol, i helped her cheat on one of her projects once......hahaha that was fun....
cheese is funny
tigerlily... your words... very inspirational...
LoLo
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jun 1 2003, 10:06 AM)
tigerlily... your words... very inspirational...

**claps for cheese** You used YOUR correctly!!!!
cheese is funny
laugh.gif

thanks lo biggrin.gif
leopold
Crissi would be proud of ya, cheese! biggrin.gif

*sigh*

Still missin her... an we're barely a week in... I dunno if I'm gonna last till August... sad.gif
cheese is funny
me too leo...

<slaps himself>

damnit!!

<runs away from himself>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.