Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Missin Crissi Thread
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Sir Psycho Sexy
i miss crissi...where is she, it's not been the same since i came back...not with out her....*sends out winged kittens to find her* fly my pretties fly!! *watches kittens plummet onto a BIG fluffy pillow (you don't think i would've let them fall and hurt themselves do you?)* back to the drawing board
LoLo
UPDATE

I just got a quick e-mail from Crissi. She had to sneak to a computer to send it, and it wasn't sent to my usual account it was sent to my generic which I guess is easier to remember. I don't want to say why, but I think she may be coming back sooner than later. smile.gif
MistressAlti
YAY! Leo will be thrilled!
cheese is funny
thats good to hear...
leopold
I guess I will be thrilled at some point... once the shock wears off!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Wow! It'll be so great to have her back! I jus hope she can get back sooner... I got an enormous great hug waitin here for her, an it's achin to be used right about now!

Thanks for the update lo *hugs* I guess my email addy is a bit clumsy to remember too. Damn stoopid email! Mebbe I should see if leo@leo.com is still available wink.gif laugh.gif
leopold
*sigh*

Well I guess I neglect this thread a bit sometimes, but I'm not into mass bumpage of missin threads (not that I'm pointin any fingers here *cough*) so I restrict it to times when I have summat to say...

Yep. I'm now thrilled at the prospect of crissi bein back sooner. But offset by the fact that stuff like this happens to me... like, summat's gonna happen an I get all excited, then it doesn't an I end up crushed like so many grapes...

I hate this! I want her back here!! sad.gif
leopold
Well, I'll make this the last post for today... it's been hella weird...

As I stated in the "France" thread, I'm off fer a coupla days. I'm just bettin that cruel, cruel fate will have crissi on here on one o the days I'm away, if not all of em. That kinda crap happens ta me... sad.gif

So in case that happens...

Crissi!! YAAAAAY!! It's nice to see ya back here honey smile.gif I know I'm not here but I really, really wish I was... I love ya sweetie an I hope yer well... Please stick around for a few days, or email me, or anythin, cos I really wanna talk to ya...

*sigh*
TigerLily013
If those regards aren't enough Leo, I'll make sure Crissi does know how much you care about her and miss her. smile.gif
CrissiLove
hi, ya smile.gif Thank you veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much for the sweet words!!! I really appreciate it!!!! I have missed ya tons and tons!!!!!!!!!!!
LoLo
welcome back Crissi.......It's nice to have you back!!!!!
CrissiLove
Thank you, LoLo!!! smile.gif And thank you for your emails when I was gone smile.gif You too, Leopold smile.gif

PS: he left this morning... but there's still a whole lot to that... so I'm trying to not think about it all right now... lol
LoLo
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Jun 15 2003, 05:21 PM)
Thank you, LoLo!!! smile.gif And thank you for your emails when I was gone smile.gif You too, Leopold smile.gif

PS: he left this morning... but there's still a whole lot to that... so I'm trying to not think about it all right now... lol

lol ok.....guess you'll have to fill me in if you already havent in an email. lol
CrissiLove
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 15 2003, 07:22 PM)
lol ok.....guess you'll have to fill me in if you already havent in an email. lol

I'll do that smile.gif *cough* expect a long boring novel *cough* LOL
cheese is funny
wooo!! hi crissi! <hugs> hi sweet girl biggrin.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Jun 15 2003, 05:28 PM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 15 2003, 07:22 PM)

I'll do that smile.gif *cough* expect a long boring novel *cough* LOL

I need a good read. lol
CrissiLove
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jun 15 2003, 07:29 PM)
wooo!! hi crissi! <hugs> hi sweet girl biggrin.gif

*hugs cheese* hiya! smile.gif how've u been?
craziness
crissi! your back! i thought you were coming back in like...august!
omg its so good for you to be here, especially since everybody is leaving! unsure.gif sad.gif
we need you!
TigerLily013
OMG! Welcome back Crissi, I've missed you tons wub.gif *hugs* Leo almost made me the next sweety in line if you read the entire topic lol your way more suited for the job.
leopold
OMG!!!!!!! Crissi's back!!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

/me does elated crissi dance

Dammit, an just as I predicted, as I'm leavin the country fer a few days too... how annoying mad.gif

/me gives crissi the biggest hug ever
CrissiLove
*jumping around in circles and hugging everyone* I'm really happy to be back... I have missed ya.... I got to come back earlier than I thought I would, crazi, cause of the way things worked out in RL.... lol smile.gif and tigerlily... you would make the most awesome forum sweety anyone could want *hugs* I'm sorry, Leopold... if you want me to, I can disappear again until you get back? lol wink.gif JJ I hope you have fun on your trip
DOUBLEMINDED
hi welcome back, you took too long getting back but what the hell your here!
Phyllis
wb crissi!...i never got a chance to miss ya, cause you left before i came around, but i've heard a lot about ya! smile.gif
leopold
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Jun 16 2003, 07:28 AM)
I'm sorry, Leopold... if you want me to, I can disappear again until you get back? lol wink.gif JJ I hope you have fun on your trip

Hell no!!! Now yer here I want ya to stay!

Quick, someone tie her down till I get back!!! laugh.gif

The trip's gonna be infinitely more bearable now I know yer gonna be here when I get back smile.gif
CrissiLove
QUOTE (DOUBLEMINDED @ Jun 16 2003, 01:28 AM)
hi welcome back, you took too long getting back but what the hell your here!

hehe well, now that I know somebody might finally kidnap me if I leave, I might leave again *doesn't want the duct tape to go to waste* wink.gif LOL JJ
CrissiLove
QUOTE (candice @ Jun 16 2003, 01:28 AM)
wb crissi!...i never got a chance to miss ya, cause you left before i came around, but i've heard a lot about ya! smile.gif

hi, candice smile.gif it is nice to meet you!!!!
DOUBLEMINDED
i would just like to add i suggested the duct tape
CrissiLove
hehe smile.gif *noticed that* smile.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Well well well... welcome back to the fold, Ms. Love wink.gif

*jiggles bag* Anyone for marbles?
TigerLily013
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Jun 16 2003, 02:28 AM)
*jumping around in circles and hugging everyone* I'm really happy to be back... I have missed ya.... I got to come back earlier than I thought I would, crazi, cause of the way things worked out in RL.... lol smile.gif and tigerlily... you would make the most awesome forum sweety anyone could want *hugs* I'm sorry, Leopold... if you want me to, I can disappear again until you get back? lol wink.gif JJ I hope you have fun on your trip

LOL thats sweet. Nah, you got the title role smile.gif and you totally deserve the sweety role there Crissi *hugs*

I'm just an average blue eyes McGee tongue.gif
CrissiLove
QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Jun 17 2003, 09:11 PM)
I'm just an average blue eyes McGee tongue.gif

no way! You are way too nice and sweet and friendly and... well, there is just no way you are "average" smile.gif
TigerLily013
lol im sure my angel would agree with you smile.gif

*besides the point*
At one point I am sure you have seen him on the site. His name is reaper on here.
*back onto the point*

I really appreciate it but as i said, you got the role smile.gif I definitely aint taking that away from ya. happy.gif
leopold
kk... this isn't random thread bumpage now... I've not seen crissi round 'ere fer a good few days sad.gif

Crissi, where are ya, sweetie?? *snif*
LoLo
She had to go on a trip with her family for a long weekend. She should be back shortly I'd imagine. Perhaps even today.
leopold
Ah... that explains that then.

Still, I think it'd be nice for her to know people missed her while she was gone...
wolfbane
Come back soon Crissi! You don't need 'real life' things when you have us!!

*hugs*
CrissiLove
aawwwww.... I was missed.... smile.gif Thank you! I went to visit my sister and niece for a while... just got back today *really tired* lol I have missed ya! I hope that ya have been doing well! It definitely looks like I have missed a lot.... lol
leopold
Well, I was kinda hopin I could put this thread to bed once an fer all, but with crissi's recent and swift departure, I feel it's time to resurrect it once more...

It's not even been a week an I miss her already. I hope she comes back, cos I'd really hate to be crissi-less forever sad.gif An I bet I'm not the only one who thinks that either...

*sigh*

/me sits in the corner an mopes about the absent crissi
Pab
yeah, we want crissi back. She is such a lovely presence. I always thaught that if I could have one wish, it would be to have a complete brass section (sax, trumpet, trombone, about 5 or 6 in al, musicians and everything) in a wardrobe, so I could hoik'em out when they were needed.

Now I think I want crissi back on my computer. sad.gif
LoLo
I miss Crissi. She's super awesome and super cool and needs to get her butt back on here!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.