Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Missin Crissi Thread
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
leopold
I think we crissi missers should set up some sorta support group...

/me hugs cheese

I know what yer goin through, buddy...
cheese is funny
shes just so damned sweet!! i cant take it!!! <twitches uncontrollably>
leopold
I know... sad.gif

*stomps feet* I - WANT - CRISSI - BACK - NOW!!!

/me throws big tantrum
craziness
dudes- i know we all miss crissi and she is v sweet, but are you not noticing tha twe also have another new sweety here *cough* tigerlily *cough*
cheese is funny
tigerlily is very sweet... undoubtably... and she posts occaisonally... so i dont miss her... well.. i do... but... <confused himself>
leopold
Yeah... I guess we could adopt the lovely tiger as the new forum sweetie fer now...

I still miss crissi though sad.gif
Spacehappy
Missing you Crissi !
leopold
Whoa!!! Hold the front page!!!

Hey there space! Hows you? Long time, buddy...
leopold
*bump*

Still missin her...
leopold
*sigh*

Please dun tell me I'm the only person who misses crissi here... sad.gif
cheese is funny
[sarcasm=on]

yeah leo... your the only person taht misses crissi, your the only person that cares... you.... only you dude... ya freak

[/sarcasm]

sorry leo... i needed to use my sarcasm button....

anyways... i really miss crissi.. the forums just arent the same...
leopold
Ya used yer sarcasm button just fer me? I feel so special... tongue.gif

I think we need a plan to get her back here quickly... I emailed her the thread but that hasn't worked...

*sigh*
DOUBLEMINDED
all we need is duct tape and a good distraction ph34r.gif
cheese is funny
<distract distract distract>
leopold
I got some duct tape!

/me tugs on the end of the roll

Oh oh... I appear to have got meself caught up in it...

help...
DOUBLEMINDED
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 2 2003, 08:00 PM)
I got some duct tape!

/me tugs on the end of the roll

Oh oh... I appear to have got meself caught up in it...

help...

biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
leopold
/me struggles

Stop laughin... it's not *urgh* funny *ahhh*

/me struggles more

Oh arse, now it's coverin me eyes! I can't see no more! HELP!!!
Debaser
/me quickly sneaks into leo's house, steals his pringles, kicks him while he's down and runs...
cheese is funny
<me runs circles around leo with more duct tape, making it worse>
leopold
mmmr mrr ym fmkm brmsrms!!!

jms ym wmmmm... mad.gif
cheese is funny
im sorry... poor leo...

<removed tape from one of his arms>

you can get yourself unstuck now, right?
leopold
/me pulls tape from face

*deep breath*

OWWWW!!!!! That stings!!

Cheers cheese smile.gif
cheese is funny
<hugs the duct taped leo>

woo!!

<runs away aimlessly>
Debaser
/me comes back for more pringles...

...uh...hey leo...how's...stuff?
leopold
You'd best not be after me pringles, son! Or I may hafta invoke the power of me moddy underpants to reverse the course of a certain poll...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now returning you to the regularly scheduled programming...

Crissi - I'm sorry about this thread gettin all messed up like this. I'm sorry about a lot of things. I really do miss ya, honey... I hope everythin is goin well for ya there... an I hope ya get chance to read yer email once in a while
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 2 2003, 02:29 PM)
*sigh*

Please dun tell me I'm the only person who misses crissi here... sad.gif

ummmmm she's like one of my best friends, and like a sister to me, duh I miss her.

I just don't know how many times in one thread I can type out I miss you I miss you...........(sorry I'm cranky I hate my computer)

I miss you Crissi!
leopold
I know lo... I was kinda expectin other people to join in...

Way to resurrect an old post though... slammin!! laugh.gif
TigerLily013
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 1 2003, 01:26 PM)
Yeah... I guess we could adopt the lovely tiger as the new forum sweetie fer now...

I still miss crissi though sad.gif

Well, I know I can't really substitute for Crissi, but that is very sweet of saying so wub.gif

And as for posting occasionally, well like i said school aint over yet i post as much as i can.
cheese is funny
tiger you are very sweet, no two ways about it....
TigerLily013
awww thanks cheese

*hugs cheese*

Ya, well lets hope Crissi comes back soooooon. I can see couple of ya are getting blue and down without her crazy self here.
Pikasyuu
Crissi.. Crazi.. Cthulhu.. who doesn't miss the C's?
TigerLily013
QUOTE (syuu @ Jun 3 2003, 10:38 PM)
Crissi.. Crazi.. Cthulhu.. who doesn't miss the C's?

Indeed happy.gif
TigerLily013
Hang in there everyone, she will be back.

*loves you all*
leopold
Awwww, thanks tiger... that's really sweet of ya smile.gif

*sigh* Roll on August...
TigerLily013
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 4 2003, 02:08 AM)
Awwww, thanks tiger... that's really sweet of ya smile.gif

*sigh* Roll on August...

Your quite welcome Leopold *hugs*

Just gotta have faith.

Come on back Crissi!
leopold
Thanks Tiger *hugs*

Well, it's been two weeks since I last had any contact wi crissi... not nice sad.gif I jus wish she was able to send me an email or summat, even if all it said was "Hi leo"...
MistressAlti
Crissi, come back!

/me mutters to self, leo's gonna lose his mind (what's left of it...) soon if she doesn't send word...
gerbilfromhell
*bumpidy bump* biggrin.gif
*still misses crissi* sad.gif
leopold
*snif*

No email from her as yet... I'm really not enjoyin this period of enforced non-communication sad.gif
LoLo
She hasn't responded to my e-mail yet either leo. Man is she going to be behind when she gets back. Just look at all the changes that have happened in the last two weeks.
leopold
I know!

She told me one time that she didn't think anyone would notice if she never came back... she figured that we'd all move on wi'out her an that there'd be no place for her here when she comes free... This really bugs me, cos she might jus decide she dun need me anymore either... I know I'm prolly bein paranoid, but it does bother me a bit...

I jus want her to come back...
leopold
Still no word from crissi...

*sigh*

I miss her loads... I've even started daydreamin about her...
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 11 2003, 04:14 PM)
Still no word from crissi...

*sigh*

I miss her loads... I've even started daydreamin about her...

Awww...

/me hugs leo

I know the feeling. All too well, I'm afraid.
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Jun 11 2003, 10:36 PM)
I know the feeling. All too well, I'm afraid.

*snif*

Take solace in the fact that your pain is kept to short periods... this long wait is doin me in... sad.gif

Crap, I've barely made it past three weeks an look at me! I'm a wreck! I dunno if I'm gonna make it all the way to August wi'out seein her...

Hayfever AND no crissi... *cries*
MistressAlti
Trust me, I count my blessings where he's concerned. And I remember when he was gone for practically 2 weeks straight, I about pulled my hair out, as every time my mind started wandering too far, he showed up in my thoughts.

I feel horrible for you. I wish there was something I could say to make it easier on you, but I know very well there isn't.
leopold
Thanks missy... it's enough that ya care... smile.gif

I spent most of me drive home thinkin about her... over 2 hours of me jus thinkin about her an not concentratin on where I'm goin... Lucky me it's a route I've driven a thousand times, or I'd be in Scotland now!!
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 11 2003, 04:48 PM)
I spent most of me drive home thinkin about her... over 2 hours of me jus thinkin about her an not concentratin on where I'm goin... Lucky me it's a route I've driven a thousand times, or I'd be in Scotland now!!

LMAO. I've walked into stationary objects before because of these things... my mind doesn't always just wander, sometimes it leaves completely...

/me walks into door
leopold
Yep, I know that one!

Ever fallen upstairs cos of it? I have... and I've also tripped over obstacles, been asked questions in meetins while vacant (that's always really embarrassin too!!), crashed into the neighbour's car... One time I was abandoned in a pub!!
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 11 2003, 04:54 PM)
... been asked questions in meetins while vacant (that's always really embarrassin too!!)

My calculus teacher thinks I'm a space cadet... seriously... with all the time I spend with my mind on another planet...

(conversely, I write my better poetry in such a state!)
leopold
I have a friend like that... only after 32 years we're not so sure he's a space cadet, more a voyager... he's always on his own little world! smile.gif

I'm prone to drift when bored, normally... unless summat is on me mind, in which case I drift whatever. I guess me mind was on the state of our relationship when she departed...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.