Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ask Jonman Again
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
porcelainwarrior
QUOTE (Mata @ Mar 11 2005, 03:22 PM)
Firefox really is the best browser going, especially when you start getting the extensions that are available. http://www.getfirefox.com

Currently over 25% of visitors to my site ae using Firefox! Yay! IE is down to 63% now.

<-- Is also now using Firefox...I think. I downloaded it and now my web page looks a bit different, plus there's an ickle fox at the bottom of my screen...so I assume I did it right for once...
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
oooh me too!

I've been meaning to change for ages but I kept forgetting... d'oh!
Jonman
QUOTE (snoo @ Mar 13 2005, 04:51 PM)
Alas this is what I feared, thought it was worth asking though.

So... got any good ways to keep insanity at bay in a college "LRC" full of annoyingly loud chavs?

As ever, technology is your friend.

Get one of these.

Add a pair of these.

If that's still not helping, add one of these.

A cheaper option is show here.

As a last, last resort, try this.
Sir Psycho Sexy
Dear Jonman,

As we all know, some/most American women are somewhat fond of an English accent, my question to you is this, is it all English accents American women find attractive or is it a select type? I ask because my house mate and her boyfriend have booked a holiday to Florida and he was going on about how he would be able to chat up all these American women with his English accent, I thought about it for a moment, then left the room to have a good giggle to myself, you see, he has quite a camp voice which I find quite funny to poke holes at (he deserves it for waking me up early at the weekend with his hair-dresser voice). So anyway, do American women find all English accents (particularly camp ones) attractive, if (as I suspect) they do not, how mean would it be to point out that his voice might not have the pulling power he expects, on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being not mean, 10 being MUAH-HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sincerely,
p@
Moosh
QUOTE (Jonman @ Mar 14 2005, 09:44 AM)
Get one of these.

No please don't. Join in my campaign to boycott Apple by buying an alternative such as these. Or buy what I have : the Novatech Npod. It's better, cheaper and more exclusive than the iPod with the same memory. You know you want to
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
yeah, but it still involves money.

Money is not easy to come by, the money tree in my garden didn't have a good summer sad.gif
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Mar 15 2005, 09:58 PM)
QUOTE (Jonman @ Mar 14 2005, 09:44 AM)
Get one of these.

No please don't. Join in my campaign to boycott Apple by buying an alternative such as these. Or buy what I have : the Novatech Npod. It's better, cheaper and more exclusive than the iPod with the same memory. You know you want to

Actually these days I'm going against the habit of a decade. Don't buy from Novatech any more. They used to be good, but are now much more corporate, and as a result now treat their customers like something which just dropped out of a dogs arse.
Jonman
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Mar 15 2005, 08:12 PM)
Dear Jonman,

As we all know, some/most American women are somewhat fond of an English accent, my question to you is this, is it all English accents American women find attractive or is it a select type? I ask because my house mate and her boyfriend have booked a holiday to Florida and he was going on about how he would be able to chat up all these American women with his English accent, I thought about it for a moment, then left the room to have a good giggle to myself, you see, he has quite a camp voice which I find quite funny to poke holes at (he deserves it for waking me up early at the weekend with his hair-dresser voice). So anyway, do American women find all English accents (particularly camp ones) attractive, if (as I suspect) they do not, how mean would it be to point out that his voice might not have the pulling power he expects, on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being not mean, 10 being MUAH-HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sincerely,
p@

Unfortunately for the prospects of Pat laughing like a drain, I think that your friend is likely to meet with considerable success, camp or not.

For one, almost any British accent will go down a treat, although I'd hazard a guess that the most successful would be a fairly neutral southern accent. Thick regional accents can sometimes give a bit of a comprehension problem - it took Mrs Jonman several months to be able to get her head around a number of regional accents. We watched Phoenix Nights with the subtitles switched on when we first got here.

For two though, there's the concept of 'just gay enough' (I nicked that one from Mata). The ladies love a bloke who's a little bit gay without actually being gay. You know, in touch with your feminine side, sensitive and caring, able to give reasonable sartorial advice. That kind of thing. All the pros of having a gay friend, but without the con of not being able to shag him until he passes out.

So I think that your scale of mean-to-MWAHAHA is moot. What is more relevant, however, is the fact that he's going with his girlfriend which would suggest to me that his chatting-up chances would be slim if he wants to sleep in the same bed as her.

That said, I think (or, at least, I hope) that Mrs Jonman quite liked it when girls went all wobbly-kneed at my accent when we were out and about in the US, because it scored her lots of girl points. "Yes, isn't he dreamy? Well, he's MINE! So, by extension, I am clearly fabulous!"

Sorry to pee on your bonfire.
Sir Psycho Sexy
Jonman,
Getting a little bit of a theme here, but when I was out in America, most people asked where I was from, "err...England" was my awkward responce, thus I feel negating the "oh he's English *dreamy sigh*". Did you get that? Is it like that everywhere? Or is it different in cities?

p@

P.S. Pheonix Nights with the subtitles on, I laughed (sorry Kat)
Jaq
QUOTE (Jonman @ Mar 9 2005, 07:54 AM)
Secondly, I'm not sure what your 'faithful bishonen' is. As a result, I've no idea if this is a boyfriend, or just a friend, or a teddy bear.

Pulling up the handy urbandictionary.com we find that bishonen is Otaku speak for pretty boy.

That is all... just wanted to plug urbandictionary.com

Oh. And by the way?

www.urbandictionary.com
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Dear Mighty Man of Jon (that sounds like a kitchen cleaner),

Exactly how self involved would someone need to be for their head to actually disappear up their own arsehole?

Regards

Snuggler of the Bums

XX
Jonman
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Mar 17 2005, 12:58 PM)
Jonman,
  Getting a little bit of a theme here, but when I was out in America, most people asked where I was from, "err...England" was my awkward responce, thus I feel negating the "oh he's English *dreamy sigh*". Did you get that? Is it like that everywhere? Or is it different in cities?

p@

P.S. Pheonix Nights with the subtitles on, I laughed (sorry Kat)

No, because when people asked me where I was from, I'd usually reply "Texas", which made me look like a witty Englishman. Which seemed to work.
Jonman
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Mar 17 2005, 10:26 PM)
Dear Mighty Man of Jon (that sounds like a kitchen cleaner),

Exactly how self involved would someone need to be for their head to actually disappear up their own arsehole?

Regards

Snuggler of the Bums

XX

Not only very self involved, but also lacking approximately six ribs, I'd warrant. A bit like Prince, but six times as much.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
only very self involved, but also lacking approximately six ribs, I'd warrant. A bit like Prince, but six times as much.

Ahhh - so a spineless, gutless person could manage. dry.gif

*is not at her best*
Jonman
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Mar 17 2005, 10:58 PM)
only very self involved, but also lacking approximately six ribs, I'd warrant. A bit like Prince, but six times as much.

Ahhh - so a spineless, gutless person could manage. dry.gif

*is not at her best*

*in best Yoda voice*

Mm, perceptive, you are.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Dear Jonman,

Why the bummy feck am I still awake? And this brandy is a bad idea, isn't it?

Love kisses and yes that is me that smells like crap
Snuggles

XX
Jonman
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Mar 21 2005, 12:03 AM)
Dear Jonman,

Why the bummy feck am I still awake?  And this brandy is a bad idea, isn't it?

Love kisses and yes that is me that smells like crap
Snuggles

XX

Dear Stinky Girl

You're still awake because you're not yet asleep. It's very scientific, you see.

The brandy is probably a good idea, assuming it's a measure or two. An entire bottle would be a less good idea. But not necessarily a bad idea (unless it's your third bottle today, in which case you might want to consider drying out a bit).

If you're having trouble sleeping, my personal (and holistic) remedy is to read a good fiction book for half an hour when you get into bed. Works for me. Stops my mind whizzing around with all those daytime-thoughts.

Also, given that I read good sci-fi, it means I have bonkers dreams too. Which is nice.
Forever Unknown
Dear Jooooonman,

'Lo!

How does one stop themselves becoming a nervous wreck and 'refresh' Nazi when bidding on eBay?

This bid lasts for three days. I don't think I can cope...

Ta!

*edit* Second part of question: Isn't 'bid' a weird word...?
Moosh
Dear Jonman

How do I fit 3 hours worth of work into an hour, whilst keeping the high quality that is expected? Would getting off the forums and starting it help, or is that just silly?

Overworked Insomniac
Jonman
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Mar 21 2005, 07:41 PM)
Dear Jooooonman,

'Lo!

How does one stop themselves becoming a nervous wreck and 'refresh' Nazi when bidding on eBay?

This bid lasts for three days. I don't think I can cope...

Ta!

*edit* Second part of question: Isn't 'bid' a weird word...?

Dear FU,

If one were less than a paragon of online virtue, one might care to use a service such as AuctionStealer, or indeed any of the many and nefarious sniping tools available to the morally-imperfect Ebayer.

It must be said that Ebay themselves frown on such activity, and you'd never catch someone like me using it. No. Not ever.

*runs*
Jonman
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Mar 21 2005, 07:44 PM)
Dear Jonman

How do I fit 3 hours worth of work into an hour, whilst keeping the high quality that is expected? Would getting off the forums and starting it help, or is that just silly?

Overworked Insomniac

Simple. Clone yourself twice (make sure you make the second clone from yourself, and not from the first clone - genetic degradation would otherwise reduce the productivity of the second clone).

In fact, clone yourself 3 times, then You Mk1 can spend more time goofing off on the forums while Yous Mk2,3 and 4 can get on with the work.

Next!
Forever Unknown
Dear FU,

If one were less than a paragon of online virtue, one might care to use a service such as AuctionStealer, or indeed any of the many and nefarious sniping tools available to the morally-imperfect Ebayer.

It must be said that Ebay themselves frown on such activity, and you'd never catch someone like me using it. No. Not ever.

*runs*

Pffffft.

Rather than take the moral low-ground, can’t I just kill them all? Disease… Horrendous car crashes… Retro-active abortions… So many fabulous options.

They won’t mind.
Jonman
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Mar 22 2005, 10:17 AM)
Dear FU,

*runs*

Pffffft.

Rather than take the moral low-ground, can’t I just kill them all? Disease… Horrendous car crashes… Retro-active abortions… So many fabulous options.

They won’t mind.

I suppose that technically, you could. It's just that my way is loads easier. And I'm a big fan of easier.
Greeneyes
Dear Man of Jon,

Why is Tales of Symphonia called Tales of Symphonia, when the word Symphonia isn't mentioned in the entire game (unless it's mentioned at the very end)?

Confused little Timmy.
Jonman
QUOTE (Greeneyes @ Mar 22 2005, 09:58 PM)
Dear Man of Jon,

Why is Tales of Symphonia called Tales of Symphonia, when the word Symphonia isn't mentioned in the entire game (unless it's mentioned at the very end)?

Confused little Timmy.

Because they'd used up all the good names for the previous 'Tales of...' games, and are now scraping the bottom of the barrel. The next one is going to be called 'Tales of Spangflannjeler'
Sir Psycho Sexy
Dear Jonman

From this diagram can you calculate the length of tarp' needed to cover my friends market stall? I dabbled with pythagoras' theorum but I'm not confindent about the numbers I got....and it occurs that she'll never actually get the tarp' tight like the straight like would be, just need a rough guide though.

p@
Forever Unknown
Oh, Jonman, Jonman, Jonma-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-an.

My co-worker talks incessantly at me all day, about absolute crap. I'm trying to work, he's babbling the biggest amount of sh*t I've ever heard in my life. He's too far away for me to kick. What are my alternatives?

It may be useful to note that this lad has the world's most astounding array of sweets and chocolates on his desk, and I believe he's on a permanant sugar rush. Do I steal his sweeties and watch the withdrawal set in? Or invest in a hardcore staple gun?
DarkInferno
Lets assume that's a cross sectional diagram of the roof of the stall...

and also that the 18" riser is in the middle of the 14'

. . . . _
. . . . 18
|-84-|-100-|

chop that into two triangles.

Hyp^2 = Adj^2 + Opp^2

Hyp^2 = 18^2 + 84^2

Hyp^2 = 7380

Hyp= 85.90692638

Hyp^2 = Adj^2 + Opp^2

Hyp^2 = 18^2 + 100^2

Hyp^2 = 10324

Hyp = 101.6070864

So the overall length to go over the top of the structure would be 187.5140127 inches or 15.62616773 foot.

Thats with the tarp perfectly taught and with no fixing either end and the post in the middle being infinatly thin.

So it might be an idea to go a little over. biggrin.gif
Jonman
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Mar 23 2005, 06:33 PM)
Dear Jonman

From this diagram can you calculate the length of tarp' needed to cover my friends market stall? I dabbled with pythagoras' theorum but I'm not confindent about the numbers I got....and it occurs that she'll never actually get the tarp' tight like the straight like would be, just need a rough guide though.

p@

*points at DarkInferno*

What he said for two reasons:
1: sounds clever (and is therefore probably right)
2: photobucket is blocked from my desk here (fun-prevention feature of the work firewall)
3: sheer laziness.

*hurrah*
Jonman
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Mar 24 2005, 04:43 PM)
Oh, Jonman, Jonman, Jonma-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-an.

My co-worker talks incessantly at me all day, about absolute crap. I'm trying to work, he's babbling the biggest amount of sh*t I've ever heard in my life. He's too far away for me to kick. What are my alternatives?

It may be useful to note that this lad has the world's most astounding array of sweets and chocolates on his desk, and I believe he's on a permanant sugar rush. Do I steal his sweeties and watch the withdrawal set in? Or invest in a hardcore staple gun?

I refer you to this reply. Problem solved. You not only don't have to listen to him, but can revel in some decent sounds that you've selected yourself. Lovely.

Additionally, I recommend surrupticiously replacing all of the chocolate and sweeties with sugar-free ones, and watching with glee as his sugar-fuelled world collapses.

Ermmm, mwahahah, etc etc.
porcelainwarrior
Dear Jonman,

What do I do about the massive hole in the ass of my most favouritest jeans ever? The patch wasnt sewed on right so I attempted to temporarily fix it with a safetypin, the next time I sat down the pin bust and stabbed me in the ass. To add insult to (relatively painful) injury the rip worsened and now the patch doesn't cover it.

In short - Help!

Yours in mourning, Porce x
Greeneyes
Dear Jonman,

What should I get my brother for his birthday?

Yours,

Stumped-as-hell-Stuart
Jonman
QUOTE (porcelainwarrior @ Mar 31 2005, 07:11 PM)
Dear Jonman,

What do I do about the massive hole in the ass of my most favouritest jeans ever? The patch wasnt sewed on right so I attempted to temporarily fix it with a safetypin, the next time I sat down the pin bust and stabbed me in the ass. To add insult to (relatively painful) injury the rip worsened and now the patch doesn't cover it.

In short - Help!

Yours in mourning, Porce x

Dear Porce-ass-lin

First and foremost, the vitally important issue here is this: do you have a nice ass? If so, I suggest leaving huge great rips in the ass of your trousers, and allowing everybody to share the wondrous sight of your rosy cheeks. In fact, why not go the whole hog and cut the entire ass out of the trousers? You'll be safe from unfortuate stabbing incidents from here on out (as long as there's nothing sharp on the chair you're sitting on, as you'll be lacking a protective covering on your exposed buttocks), and your outfit will certainly break the ice at parties.

However, if your confidence in your ass is not up to bearing it for all and sundry to gawp at, then we'll need to revisit the patching issue. First things first, point things in a bit you're going to put all your weight on is not so clever. Would you patch your trainers with knitting needles? Me either. So you need a decent sewing job. If you're not up to it, employ someone who is - your mum, a friend, a friend's mum, a friend's mum's friend. Or her mum. One thing to bear in mind is that there will come a day when the fabric on your favouritest jeans wears away to the point where you just have to let the pants go. Like a games console that, while it used to be shiny and hi-tech, is now just a bit of injection moulded plastic crammed with inefficient obsolete electronics, and needs to be fiddled with for half an hour to get working, you just need to let it go.

You could stage a trouser-wake, where you could share some reminicences of the good times you had wearing the trousers, sing some of your trousers favourite songs, and then stick the fated pants in a box and set fire to it. Then, if you're aiming for the traditional olde worlde style of wake, you drink so much you vomit over your family and get into a fight with some furniture.

Sounds like a win-win plan to me.
Jonman
QUOTE (Greeneyes @ Mar 31 2005, 10:04 PM)
Dear Jonman,

What should I get my brother for his birthday?

Yours,

Stumped-as-hell-Stuart

Dear Stumped

The world's your mollusc really. Assuming you like your brother, you can't go too far from with consumer electronics. Men are hard-wired (no pun intended) to get spiritually and emotionally excited by silicon. There's no real evidence, but it's SCIENTIFIC FACT! So you have more options than with the new McDonalds Happy Meal Choice Menu ™.

Take your pick: mp3 player, PC/console hardware and/or software, GPS, a watch that shoots lasers and is also a lockpick, ludicrously small camera. Have a look at a site like Firebox or Boys Toys, or I Want One of Those. They have a good selection of nonsense at a range of prices.

On the offchance that you dislike your brother, then you have even more options. Which is nice. You can get a very tasteful inflatable sheep for under a tenner. Who could ask for more? A useless set of plastic gimmicky kitchen tools could be yours for a low low price. You know, like those ones that turn an apple into a big springy coil of apply-goodness? Or those ones that chop, peel, dice and mash in one easy motion (not available in the shops). Yeah, really, just watch telly at about 3 in the morning, and buy the first piece of junk that's advertised. As long as it's not Cillit Bang - can't stand that bloody Barry Scott.

Failing all of that, you could wimp out and go for an Amazon voucher. Amazon sell more or less everything, so the choice is his, whether he wants a gardening DVD, a packet of pencils, or a tennis racquet.

Hope that helps....
Ashbless
Dear Jonman,

I'm thinking of tossing the life of a city dweller and hieing off for the small town life. Do you think this a good plan, involves giving up a months rent due to a broken lease agreement, or should I hold off till my lease expires in the hopes I'll rediscover a liking for Cowtown?

Yours,
Sick of the traffic.

Edit: Went out to small town for a visit. ohmy.gif No sushi! sad.gif No coffeeshops open after 10pm! blink.gif People who stop their vehicle (usually a pickup truck) in traffic to chat with the person on the sidewalk.
unsure.gif Maybe life in the big city is not so bad. biggrin.gif
Greeneyes
Dear Obi Jon Manobi,

I got a crush on a pretty pistol. Should I tell her that I feel this way?

Yours,

M.O.A.I
Starfish
Oh Great Jonman of the Stars! Hear Me! I Invoke Thy Supeiror Knowledge of the Male Species!

I'm starting to think men don't actually like sex. Is this true? Is it just a well-kept secret? I don't think 3-4 times a week is that much too ask, is it? The past couple of men I've dated (one for four years, the other four 10 months) seem to think it is. Are men just uncomfortable with a woman who's not afraid to intitiate sex? Or do they only want it when you don't want to give it up? In my next relationship should I pretend like I hate sex and never want to give it up so the guy will be all over me? What gives? And it's not like I don't understand that sometimes lives get in the way with schedules and work stress etc. but in the last two relationships I've had we're talking about 3-6 month long draughts here, and it's not because I'm not willing and it's not because we're having relationship problems. They just don't wanna. WTF? Oh, and I'm not hideous musk oxen or anything. mad.gif
Jonman
QUOTE (Greeneyes @ Apr 8 2005, 11:08 PM)
Dear Obi Jon Manobi,

I got a crush on a pretty pistol. Should I tell her that I feel this way?

Yours,

M.O.A.I

You can tell firearms whatever you want. They rarely, if ever, respond. In fact, the last known case of sidearm conversation was back in 1965, when Billy-Jon-Jo-Bob Hicks, a Kentucky farmer, had a 4 hour conversation with his revolver after a peculiar accident in his moonshine shed.
Jonman
QUOTE (Starfish @ May 5 2005, 10:36 AM)
Oh Great Jonman of the Stars! Hear Me! I Invoke Thy Supeiror Knowledge of the Male Species!

I'm starting to think men don't actually like sex. Is this true? Is it just a well-kept secret? I don't think 3-4 times a week is that much too ask, is it? The past couple of men I've dated (one for four years, the other four 10 months) seem to think it is. Are men just uncomfortable with a woman who's not afraid to intitiate sex? Or do they only want it when you don't want to give it up? In my next relationship should I pretend like I hate sex and never want to give it up so the guy will be all over me? What gives? And it's not like I don't understand that sometimes lives get in the way with schedules and work stress etc. but in the last two relationships I've had we're talking about 3-6 month long draughts here, and it's not because I'm not willing and it's not because we're having relationship problems. They just don't wanna. WTF? Oh, and I'm not hideous musk oxen or anything. mad.gif

Right.

First off, no, men do not hate sex. Not all of them anyway. It's perfectly possible for a man to have no interest in sex whatsoever, although in this case, I'd expect a sex-substitue to be involved. I know a guy who has no interest in penetrative sex, but gets all of his sexual gratification from bondage play. It works for him.

However, he's very much the exception. Most men are horn-dogs (vast generalisation), but I suspect that if you put up a poll on here, you'll get the response that most men would like to be having regular sex. Lets face it, if all men hated sex, there'd be no human race.

That said, everyone does have a different sex drive. For some, 3-4 times a week is a bit much, yes. For others, every day isn't enough. And let's not forget that a person's sex drive can be affected by any number of things, including but not limited to stress, depression, diet (yes, diet!), fatigue, physical health and even time of the year (due to Seasonal Effect Disorder Sydrome).

And you touch on a few other issues too.
Are men just uncomfortable with a woman who's not afraid to intitiate sex? Or do they only want it when you don't want to give it up?

The answer to both of the above questions is yes, in some cases. Some men are uncomfortable with sexually dominant women. Some men hunger for the thrill, the never knowing when you're going to get it. Every guy is different, just as every girl is different.

In my next relationship should I pretend like I hate sex and never want to give it up so the guy will be all over me

I would say absolutely not. Because, as I've said many times before here, the key to a happy relationship is honesty and open-ness. The best advice I can give for resolving disputes, whether about who does the washing up, or how often his pee-pee gets into your waa-waa, is: TALK ABOUT IT! Seriously, if there's a problem with any relationship, it will rarely go away or get better unless the parties involved work towards resolving it. Together.

Another factor that you have to consider is how a relationship changes with time. You mentioned that one of your past relationships was over 4 years. It's perfectly natural and expected for a couple to have less sex a year into their relationship than they were a month into it. That trend will continue. Where it plateaus out is dependant on the people involved.

There could be nefarious goings-on here too. If your partner was sleeping with other people, then his sex drive would be used up there (not suggesting that he was, just reeling off possibilities). If he had developed a liking for porn, his sex drive could have been exhausted by regular hand-to-gland combat. It can happen.

...and it's not because we're having relationship problems

I beg to differ. It sounds like part of the relationship problem was the mismatched sex drive.

Once again, it's all down to communication. Frank, open and honest discussion of your own sex life could improve the situation. Let's say you explain to him that you're horny all the time. He may explain what's been holding him back. Perhaps he doesn't much like the positions you've got accustomed to. Perhaps he's bored with regular sex. Perhaps he's scared of leaving you unfulfilled - performance anxiety can seriously affect sexual function. Perhaps he recently discovered that he can only get off properly by sticking things up his bottom, and is now homophobically terrified of finding out that he's gay. I'm being silly, but unless you discussed it, you might never know.

Be aware though, these kinds of discussions can put people on the defensive, and make them feel bad about themselves - telling someone that they're not giving you what you need can be hurtful.

And another thing (while I'm on a roll), you're looking at a very small statistical sample. 2 men does not mankind make.

However, some people just aren't sexually compatible. Sometimes, you have to accept this and move on.

In summary:
: All men are different.
: Most men will have a differently scheduled sex drive than you.
: Sex is just one aspect of a relationship, and as with everything else, can be improved by communication.
: You've had crappy luck.

Hope that helps,

Jonman
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Ye Great Man of the Jon,

My google skills are nought compared to yours.

Where can I find girl boxers, preferably in the UK?

pantwardly challenged,
snoo
Jonman
QUOTE (snoo @ May 11 2005, 05:50 PM)
Ye Great Man of the Jon,

My google skills are nought compared to yours.

Where can I find girl boxers, preferably in the UK?

pantwardly challenged,
snoo

I've found one. You're right - it's not easy. Good old Calvin Klein, the king of underwear has done you proud.

Clicky Clicky

There might be more on that site - it's horribly designed so I can't be bothered to figure it out.

If the thought of buying underwear from Ebay doesn't squick you, then have a look here

And then it struck me. You clearly haven't played with Froogle yet. It's ace. You can buy anything with it. I'm not joking

Go forth and gird your girly bits in loveliness!

*phew*

All that looking at women in their undies can't be good for a man.
kisah
Dear Jonman,

What does R.S.V.P. stand for?

Love always,
Mrs Jonman
Jonman
QUOTE (kisah @ May 11 2005, 09:29 PM)
Dear Jonman,

What does R.S.V.P. stand for?

Love always,
Mrs Jonman

Repondez, s'il vous plait.

Vous minx effronté.
Greeneyes
Dear Man of Jon,

What's so damn good about this 'jerky' malarky then? And what be your opinions on 'Koolaid' (assuming you have tasted it)?

Yours,

Mortimer
kisah
Dear Jonman,

I am stumped by a question in cooking with Kisah....

How DO they make chipshop chicken taste so good and what spices do they use and how can it be duplicated at home?

Thanks,
Kisah
Jonman
QUOTE (kisah @ Jun 8 2005, 10:57 AM)
Dear Jonman,

How DO they make chipshop chicken taste so good and what spices do they use and how can it be duplicated at home?

Thanks,
Kisah

Suck this one and see honey. We shoulda tried that last night....
kisah
QUOTE (Jonman @ Jun 8 2005, 10:51 AM)
QUOTE (kisah @ Jun 8 2005, 10:57 AM)
Dear Jonman,

Thanks,
Kisah

Suck this one and see honey. We shoulda tried that last night....

Looks nice, baby but I highly doubt that KFC counts as a chip shop in England. They're asking about the BBQ chicken cooked rotissorie stylie in chip shops. You know, the ones with the evil pies?
kisah
Dear Mr Jon

Did you intentionally skip over Greeneye's question or is my magnetic charm so overwhelming that you couldn't help it?

Mrs Kat
Jonman
QUOTE (Greeneyes @ May 12 2005, 06:24 PM)
Dear Man of Jon,

What's so damn good about this 'jerky' malarky then? And what be your opinions on 'Koolaid' (assuming you have tasted it)?

Yours,

Mortimer

Perhaps the easier question to answer would be "what's not good about jerky?" Because the answer to that is

NOTHING

As for Kool-aid, I've never had it. The only time I've really come across it is on US blogs where it's refered to as what the right-wing fundie nutjobs drink. Don't quite understand the connection meself, but there you go.
Jonman
QUOTE (kisah @ Jun 9 2005, 12:22 PM)
Dear Mr Jon

Did you intentionally skip over Greeneye's question or is my magnetic charm so overwhelming that you couldn't help it?

Mrs Kat

Don't flatter yourself love, I'm just a sloppy worker.Don't flatter yourself love, I'm just a sloppy worker.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.