Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sharing Time
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Pab
Yay WeeJ!

and thank you again for your ruthless efficiency in screamin, effing and blinding at me to get some work done. Your achievments and that regard inspired the previous post, wee one ... and I shall be waiting with crossed arms, aimlessly ploughing through the boards, for your daily dose of insulting work motivation. I love you. tongue.gif
LoLo
today - woke up 40 mins before my very early set alarm clock was supposed to go off to wake me up to get ready for work. bahhhh... checked the highlighter tat that I put on my calve and it's still there. I should wear shorts today. Now I'm sitting here reading teh forums and killing time until I have to shower and get ready for work.

P.S. Pab get some F__CKING WORK DONE!
WeeJ
QUOTE (Pab @ Sep 29 2003, 01:34 PM)
Yay WeeJ!

and thank you again for your ruthless efficiency in screamin, effing and blinding at me to get some work done. Your achievments and that regard inspired the previous post, wee one ... and I shall be waiting with crossed arms, aimlessly ploughing through the boards, for your daily dose of insulting work motivation. I love you. tongue.gif

Glad I could be of service Pab dear. You'll be bombarded with people PMing you to tell you to 'get some f*cking work done now' smile.gif
Pab
*bump*

Ana and Emma, wife and daughter have been on hols for 5 days ... they are coming back today ... And so, in song:

(verse1)
Wife and kid are back today,
doo dah doo dah
Wife and kid are back today,
and I'm really glad ...

(chorus)
What about the dishes?
What about the mess?
How she'll re-act to all this,
is anybodys guess...

(verse2)
Quick, must dust, must clean the plates
doo dah doo dah
Otherwise, its me and fate,
and that really would be bad

(repeat chorus)

(verse3)
Put shit away, and clean up stuff,
doo dah doo dah
20 minutes is enough,
to hide it all away ...

(repeat chorus)

(verse4)
Oh my god, its getting late,
doo dah doo dah
sweep under rug, and sod the plate
I have to pick'em up

(repeat chorus)
That was her, her bus was early,
doo dah doo dah
She'll kick my nuts, make me a girlie
oh the blinding pain

(repeat chorus)
Its all worth it, she's my love
doo dah doo dah
Lord give me strength from up above
cos love wont help my nuts...

ty

oops, gotta go ....
saucy_tara
TeeHee, thats very funny Pab, and, as all us women who leave our menfolk on their own for a few days know, it's also completely true!!!!!!!!
I left my bf and our five year old "home alone" for 5 days. Never again is all i can say, they had pizza every nite, and watched martial arts movies!!!!!! How unfair is that?? blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.