Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Piercings
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
LoLo
Just curious....personally I have they eyebrow, tongue, ears, and eventually when I get the money the nipples. I have a set of tats on my back as well.
Jonman
Not into the whole piercing thing (on meself).Currenly in the process of working out me first tat design (with a bit of creative help from the boy Mata - cheers buddy).

Haven't got very far, but that's 'cos I'm working loony amounts of hours, and partying in the rest.

Have a look at a few of the ideas I'm turning over in me heed.

http://www.jonman.co.uk/tattoos.htm
LoLo
Those are cool designs. If you want to see my tat I'm adding a link. I designed it myself and my wonderful tat artist and friend who I miss dearly because he moved away, did it for me.

The top two are when it first was done and the second is a close up after it healed.

http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/casadelolo/tat
Jonman
Wicked tats - melikey. You're like one of them butterflies with eyes on it's wings to scare away sparrows.

I bet you don't get attached by an small feathered beasties at all anymore, do you?
Jonman
Blim, that's quite a bad pair of typos.

Attacked even.
spuglet
i would have many more piercings but damn my habit of getting infected. it was bad enough when my stud started to reverse through my ear to make a massive green gooey hole, but not on my face belly!
spuglet
face OR belly, doh
Mata
I've had a nipple piercing, a surface piercing through the very lowest part of my abdomen (I woud explain further but I'm keeping to my own rules here) and a couple of guiche peircings (again I'm not going to explain where they are). I've only got one guiche piercing left in at the moment because the others were slowly growing out, but I'm planning on getting three cone spikes along the top of my left ear in the next few weeks.

Cool tat Lolo smile.gif
LoLo
Nope I dont get attacked by birds, except my car occasionally does get attacked with crow poop in the winter. Hmmmmm maybe I should put some eyes on the top of my car. wink.gif
craziness
i love piercings, and i would be very very pierced up and tatted up, but i dont like the pain. and if you get piercings in places besides your ear theres all these risks. i dont like risks that cause me physical pain sad.gif i want a tatt when i get older but i hate needles, so somebody will have to get me drunk.
spuglet
im gonna have tattoos a plenty i just dont know what of yet. i think a great big celtic cross/ celtic pattern will do me
LilNick
I did have pierced ears but the holes closed up.
wolfbane
I have an eyebrow ring, three in my ears (though will be getting more soon) and did have my lip pierced before my boss threatened to sack me sad.gif I plan to get it done again soon though, as well as my tongue. I have a dragon tattooed on the base of my spine and will be getting a runic inscription done on my arm in the next couple of weeks. I've got about 6 tattoos that I *really* want at the moment, though I think that number will go up soon biggrin.gif The pain side of things doesn't bother me - I sat and daydreamed when I had my tat done...me strange!

biggrin.gif
Zac
No piercings, but when I grow into my looks (please God, soon, pleeease?), I'm seriously cosidering a brow ring. Never a tongue piercing, and never a gonads piercing. Owww. Besides, why would you want to pierce your tongue. If you hold it out and talk it already sounds like you have a hole in your head.
LoLo
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 9 2003, 11:18 AM)
i love piercings, and i would be very very pierced up and tatted up, but i dont like the pain. and if you get piercings in places besides your ear theres all these risks. i dont like risks that cause me physical pain sad.gif i want a tatt when i get older but i hate needles, so somebody will have to get me drunk.

Any piercing has a risk for infection, be it the ears or otherwise. The most painful piercings are in the ears, and belly so I've heard. As for being drunk and getting a tat, it's not allowed in most reputable establishments, because the bleeding increases and you have a higher risk if that happens. Tats really don't hurt that horribly, they actually kind of tickle. The most painful part is the outlining of the tat, and quite frankly that really isn't that bad. I am also scared of needles, but the pain inflicted from the piercings and the tats really isnt too bad.
leopold
I got me a pierced ear. Had it done when I was drunk - one of me mates got a hot needle and a pack of frozen bacon and just went for it.

To say it were a might painful might be downplaying it a taderoonie. I need a shrieking with pain emoticon right here ->

I haven't used it for years. I found my old pentagram 'ring a few weeks back and it still goes in!! I forgot how heavy that thing was tho - and I used to wear it every day. Prob why me ear never healed I guess...
oobunnie
well lets se hrmm i have 2 holes on the bottom of both my ears, 2 helix peircings (the upper part of the ear) on one ear, a helix percing and an anti-helix (umm its kinda like the upper part of the ear but kinda the inside) i had a conch peircing on that same ear but i couldnt survive the pain of that on (the conch is that little bit that it attached to your face god did it hurt) i have my tongue percied but i'm to lazy to put a barbell back in it. i'm thinking od getting my belly button. but i just got a tatoo so i think i'll let the pain of that one wear off first.. oh LoLo i love your tatoo
Pikasyuu
Wow, good rezz. I've had my nipples, navel, nose, multiple times in the ear, lip, and labret pierced, but at the moment I only have the lip in thanks to a nickel allergy accident. When I get the money tho', I plan on re-doing all of them, and maybe a few extra. =P
TigerLily013
I am a piercing virgin tongue.gif lol

However I am thinking about a tattoo when im older, not sure of what of yet but we shall see.
CommandeerOfSouls
I'm in between a piercing virgin and an "other" because I have had a piercing.. but it was only for a few days, one night I was bored so I sterilized a small (gold colored) safety pin w/ a lighter and pierced my upper ear.. but then it was too small to clip so I had to take it out and put in a larger (sliver colored) one. I guess I had two hole then.. but no more. I plan to get piercings at some point...
-----------------------
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
- Jack Handey
LindyLouWho
... I have my labrette done...
reaper
I do not have any piercings. I am not really interested in them to tel lyou the truth but I am kinda interested in a tattoo but I am not sure weather I am going to get it done or not or if so when. Still thinkin about it
craziness
i dont think i already said this.......

i WANT A NOSE RING DAMNIT!!!!!!
oxym0ronical
technically, i have 9 piercings. 4 in each ear and one in my tongue. i'm done with piercings though.. that's plenty.

i do, however, have 2 tats and plan on getting at least one more tongue.gif
poppa.moo
I'm getting a tat shortly, just sticking to the Kanji, but i'm designing my own in a way. Don't have any piercings, and don't know if i would have one. Maybe my nipple, but that would be about it.
Phyllis
k um...i was wondering what a guiche was...so..i asked becca. lol she didn't know either, so she found a link...and erm..yeah. all i have to say to that, is ouch. blink.gif
poppa.moo
Not exactly the most comfortable of places to get a piercing, i must say!
Phyllis
yeah! i had never heard that word before. well, learn something new every day, i suppose....this was certainly an interesting day, what w/ learning about guiches and the throwing up in the cat bowl..lmao.
poppa.moo
lmao! Too true my dear! And don't forget the plastic rat! (Robin Reliant)!
leopold
Cripes! ohmy.gif

That looks, erm, comfortable... *ahem* unsure.gif

I found a site wi some different types of piercins in "that region" an I hafta say some o those guys must REALLY like bein done there... How some of em can even use the ole love muscle is beyond me!
Phyllis
yeah..i dunno how they do it either leo!

i once had a guy friend who reallllyyy liked piercings, but on the girls he was with, not himself. one of his ex gfs had 22 piercings! i'll let you all use your imagination trying to think of where she could put all of em! wink.gif
poppa.moo
I don't think my imagination stretches that far! laugh.gif
Phyllis
mine doesn't either, but my friend wouldn't elaborate very much seeing as how i was only 16 at the time and "innocent" according to him...lmao.

hrmmm maybe he'll tell me now....but whenever he calls me his gf also gets on the line to chat (which i don't mind at all, i love talkin to her too). that'd be awkward, wouldn't it? "hey len, remember that freaky ex of yours? where were all her piercings u wouldn't tell me about before?...rosie, has he told you about this girl? apparently she was really wild.."

yeah, i don't think that'd go over very well..lmao.
poppa.moo
lmao, i doubt that very much! laugh.gif
porcelainwarrior
i just have three holes in each ear, had a conch piercing done but twas my psycho friend with something sharp and it hurt like hell so i took it out.

i shall be summarily made homeless if i pierce my face says the mother but she is relenting and im kinda sorta allowed my lip done

only now i want a tattoo instead

damn my not being 18!
MoonlightSavingsTime
I would have piercings if not for my severe allergy to all things metal. I got as far as piercing my ears at age twelve before I discovered my propensity for becoming highly allergic to jewelry. From there it just went downhill. I can't even wear a wristwatch on my actual wrist anymore, because the bit of metal behind the watch is enough to make my skin break out and get all itchy. Since I absolutely have to carry a watch, I started attaching my wristwatch through the belt loops on my pants, which means I always have to make sure to buy pants that have belt loops (as opposed to buying all those stupid girly pants that have no functionality whatsoever, what with having no belt loops and no pockets, etc.).

You know the metal part on the back of the button on most pants/jeans? The part that touches your skin? I'm so allergic that even that little bit has caused an allergic reaction on me before. Luckily it hasn't happened in awhile, but still.... is there no pity for poor little unpierced me?? *pout* All I want for christmas is a lip piercing!! *poutpout*
Queenie
ohhh i lurve piercings, but i only hav my ears an belly pieced. contemptating getting my lip pierced but i dunno! also lurve tatoos lolo, urs r v cool. hopin to get 1 o them in the summer.
i seem to b doin a lota hopin! biggrin.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
I am hereby bumping this thread to show off my new piecing...may I present to you.

Stud with a Stud
I_am_the_best
I'm not allowed any piercings apart from ears. I don't want my ears pierced on the lobe so I'm still a virgin to piercing. I really want my nose, tongue, eyebrow and on the top part of the ear but I'll have to wait until freedom before that happens.
depressed lonely crazy person
I had my tounge,nose,nipples my lip many times
I have now my belly button, my labret my left ear 3 times my right stretched once and the top peirced once.
When I have money and my skin looks allright I'm going to to get my septum peirced.
Mata
The only ones I'm left with are one guiche (I had two for a while) and three ear piercings. My niple was gradually growing out and becoming sore after about eight years, so I decided it would be better to remove it than let it grow out. I feel a bit naked!
saucy_tara
Eyyyyyyyyyy!! Looks good Shaun :-)
Mata, Im surprised that your nipple has grown out after 8 years, are you going to get it repierced?
My ex boyfriend (that you met at Ultraviolence) had a double guiche, I loved it wink.gif
I currently have: Lip-One
Nose- one
Navel- One but I want more!
Intimate- Two

And Im saving pennies to get my nips done at some point soon :-) Ihad terrible trouble with Eyebrow piercings, I've had 4 done so far, both on different sides and they always always grow out sad.gif In fact, out of all my piercings it's the naughty ones that have never given me any trouble smile.gif
zivane
Uhm... permanent ones are the 2 remaining in my left ear lobe and the one remaining in my right lobe. Ones that lasted a great while were the other two in my left ear lobe and the other one in my right and two left tragus piercings. All of those were done myself. More on the temporary scale was the surface bar I had in my sternum for 3 months last summer. Then super temporary, lasting 2 weeks or less, various surfaces piercings I've done in my right calf, my left wrist, on the outer side of my left hand, and upper and lower bellybutton rings.

The plans for the future are a really nice corset piercing done with 8 to 12 surface bars (on my back), right tragus and anti-tragus as well as various other ear piercings (too many to think about), re-do the bellybutton project and get it to stay, 2 in the nether regions, a nape piercings, labret and vertical labret together, and temple surface piercings. I really want to do the one on my sternum again, though.
Mata
Surface piercings are really hard to get to heal. They do like to grow out and they do leave scars. It'll be tricky on the back too because the skin is quite tightly stretched by daily movements and there are a lot of glands around there, so make sure you go to an absolutely brilliant piercer for those.

The above reasons are also why eyebrows grow out ('migrate') so often. They're a surface piercing in an area of skin that regenerates quite fast so they can drop out even after a few days sometimes, although it's wise to remove them before it gets to that point to minimise the scarring.

Saucy: I doubt I'll get my nipple redone. I've thought about it and do occasionally miss it, but it just gets in the way. It really made me notice how close I am frequently to walking into things. I tend to slide past objects quite often (apparently) and with the nipple ring in I would often bash it on doorframes!

I've considered getting a PA just to see what it's like. It's a very small piercing and takes no-time to heal (intimate ones generally are very quick) but I've not made up my mind yet.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 17 2005, 04:32 PM)
It really made me notice how close I am frequently to walking into things. I tend to slide past objects quite often (apparently) and with the nipple ring in I would often bash it on doorframes!

I've considered getting a PA just to see what it's like. It's a very small piercing and takes no-time to heal (intimate ones generally are very quick) but I've not made up my mind yet.

I've caught my nipples on one or two thing, it's kinda painful but less so now I have bars instead of rings, they always seem to act up with rings in, I think they might be too small for the peircings seeing as they're 12mm rings and I have 14mm bars in for the most part. I was talking to the guy after he did my second nip and he was saying that everyone whinces when they look at the posters they have of the genetal peircings, but for the bloke at least, the nipple is probably the most painful to have done but the PA has kinda scared me since the story Lolo told about her ex! tongue.gif
Mata
Yeah, I had my nipple done as my first ever piercing, and that was during a period when the legality of _any_ anaethetic was uncertain, so there wasn't even freezing spray! It was pretty sore, but not as bad as I thought it might be, considering what happens.

I'm not sure if I want to know the details, but is there a short version of Lolo's story?
LoLo
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 17 2005, 05:49 PM)
I'm not sure if I want to know the details, but is there a short version of Lolo's story?

My ex pierced his own penis and not very well, and the first time we had sex it got caught on the condom and let's just say, it's no longer pierced.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (zivane @ Apr 17 2005, 04:21 PM)
The plans for the future are a really nice corset piercing done with 8 to 12 surface bars (on my back)

Read an interesting article about that piercing on BMEzine today...
zivane
Yeah, see, I want one with proper surface bars with slave rings attached. I don't care if it rejects eventually, I'm rather proud of the scares I've got from my other temporary piercings. I want to do a play one first though, with rings, to see. For an occassion. Then, if I really like it that much, I'll try for permanent. I like surface piercings, a lot.
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (LoLo @ Mar 8 2003, 04:11 PM)
eventually when I get the money the nipples.  I have a set of tats on my back as well.

Ow ow ow ow! *runs around virtual office massaging nipples at thought of metal in them* ohmy.gif

I've got one tiny piercing in the top of my left ear. I love it. It's special but I'd never have any others done. It's take 3 years for this one to settle dry.gif

I also have two tattoos (see avatar) and I'm planning my third biggrin.gif I'm more of a tattoo than piercing person.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.