Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Now Have A Stalker
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Phyllis
yeah, so...i'm thinking that i'm a bit too free w/ info on here. i never had any problems at all before, but now...someone has gotten my phone number, cause they knew my last name and what town i'm from. yet another one of the joys of living in a small town. my last name is fairly common everywhere else, but here we're the only ones listed. sad.gif

anyway, i get this phone call today, from some man claiming to be alisha, a "girl" i thought was a good friend on here. now i find out not only is "she" a guy...this guy is also a perv. gross.

i'm staying on here and spamming my rear off to keep the line busy (oh yes, i still have dial-up..lol). im hoping s/he/it gives up soon. hung up once and they called back. not good.

from now on, i'm changing the outgoing name on my email to frimblewitz...lol. and i am also saying that i'm from salt lick, kentucky (there is such a place, ya know).
leopold
Cripes! That's not good, cand sad.gif

Is it one of the bods on this forum?
cheese is funny
oh boy... that sucks.. i hope that person stops calling you...
Pikasyuu
How awful. I suggest you get in touch with your phone company, or give this arsebucket a stern talking to. u.u Very stern. How sick.
LoLo
Where is he cand? I'll go castrate him. lol There are pleanty of ideas for this on the castration thread here somewhere.

Advice: have your number changed, and unlisted. Have your phone number blocked for anyone who has caller id. I just hope that he didn't get your addy too.

I used to have a stalker, but that was when I was 16 and before I discovered the internet. I think the ones on the net can be slightly more scary, espcially if they were impersonating someone of the opposite sex.
Phyllis
nono, it's no one from the forums.

i'd announce their identity loud and clear if it was..lol.

i think they'll stop calling me. either that or i'll find out their identity and use some of lolo's torture methods she was telling me about in my relatives are horrid thread..lol.

it just amazes me how desperate some ppl online are. how did he possibly think calling a woman who has told him (while he was pretending to be a girl) that she is happily married when she never gave him her number and then proceeding to ask her for phone sex was gonna turn out? maybe it was intended to be a prank. if not, then he's extra extra pathetic.
LoLo
Oh yeah and Cand, when beckers had her stalker, he got her number by calling the operator right after she hung up on the phone with him. Perhaps you can use this for the benefit of finding out who this person is. Talk to her about it more though cause I don't remember the exact details of what he found out about her.
leopold
Prank or not, that's seriously not cool!

Sadly there are some pathetic losers on the Internet givin us merely sad losers a bad name... laugh.gif
Phyllis
well, when he was pretending to be a she, he said he was from toronto.

the accent, however, sounded...i dunno. not canadian, lol. more like indian. so if that is the case, then great cause i doubt someone would come all the way to salt lick, kentucky from india to see lil old mrs. frimblewitz.

i just hope he gives up. if not, then i'll change the number and have it unlisted.
Jaq
Might be from Toronot and be a recent immigrant. Just a thought. Also internet stalkers are creepy. Sorry to hear of your problems.
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (candice @ Jun 4 2003, 03:04 PM)
well, when he was pretending to be a she, he said he was from toronto.

the accent, however, sounded...i dunno. not canadian, lol. more like indian. so if that is the case, then great cause i doubt someone would come all the way to salt lick, kentucky from india to see lil old mrs. frimblewitz.

i just hope he gives up. if not, then i'll change the number and have it unlisted.

Try *69?
Phyllis
i don't have that feature (*69)...i should get it..lol.

and yeah...could be an immigrant. *shrug* either way, i don't really think they're too close to me. i can't see someone making a big trip just to see me...im not that fascinating, lol.
LoLo
I like your fake last name. lol........my fake last name is Cablowski
Phyllis
hehe...nice one smile.gif

i need a cool first name to go w/ my cool last name.

hmm...Thelma Frimblewitz
Dora Frimblewitz
Calandra Frimblewitz
Eugenia Frimblewitz
Bob Frimblewitz

hmm...distinct possibilities.
LoLo
QUOTE (candice @ Jun 4 2003, 04:20 PM)
Calandra Frimblewitz

that one just totally rocks.
Phyllis
agreed...and i'll only have to change one of my initials. Calandra Frimblewitz it is.

lol...i'm trying to get to 100 posts before i leave today. can you tell?
LoLo
QUOTE (candice @ Jun 4 2003, 04:25 PM)
agreed...and i'll only have to change one of my initials. Calandra Frimblewitz it is.

lol...i'm trying to get to 100 posts before i leave today. can you tell?

lol not really....ive seen people spam a lot worse to get their post count up.
Phyllis
oh really? thinking of anyone in particular?

*looks pointedly at your post count of 4643*...lol

ps: this is #90..woo!
craziness
mine is josephine dolores. its wonderful isnt it?!??!?
Phyllis
it is indeed.

i made my fake name my title..hehehe. i really like it.

now if only i started using it sooner, i wouldn't have this pesky stalker problem. mad.gif
cheese is funny
hrm... i was thinking... why does this person want to stalk you? next time he calls you... make a complete ass of yourself... say REALLY stupid random things, insult him/her/it for no reason.... then yell something that makes no sense whatsoever and then hang up... maybe it will solve your problem... or at least give you a few laughs laugh.gif

congratz btw on the custom title biggrin.gif
Phyllis
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jun 4 2003, 05:34 PM)
hrm... i was thinking... why does this person want to stalk you? next time he calls you... make a complete ass of yourself... say REALLY stupid random things, insult him/her/it for no reason.... then yell something that makes no sense whatsoever and then hang up... maybe it will solve your problem... or at least give you a few laughs laugh.gif

lmao...excellent idea, cheese.

i'll just start screaming "PENGUIN!!!" over and over.

hopefully they are not a penguin enthusiast.
cheese is funny
what? a stalker NOT a penguin enthusiast? omg, run away... thats a scary thought... save yourself!!!
Phyllis
well of COURSE the stalker isn't a penguin enthusiast.

they are creepy and perverted, and only nice, cool people are penguin enthusiasts, because that's just what sort of people penguins attract!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (candice @ Jun 5 2003, 01:40 AM)
only nice, cool people are penguin enthusiasts, because that's just what sort of people penguins attract!

i couldnt agree more wink.gif biggrin.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (candice @ Jun 4 2003, 04:29 PM)
oh really? thinking of anyone in particular?

*looks pointedly at your post count of 4643*...lol

ps: this is #90..woo!

look at my joining date then tell me I'm a super spammer.......lol........ok I admit it I spam, but not to increase my post count anymore. lol

i'll just start screaming "PENGUIN!!!" over and over.

Not as bad as what your husband screams, and well yeah I do too when I know he's listening cause it's funny. lol
Phyllis
lmao yeah he just does it for laughs

but if i screamed that at the stalker...they may get a wee bit excited.

we do not want this.
cheese is funny
hrm? does this stalkers voice sound familier in any way? even the slightest bit? do you think this person could find where you live? do you have any methods of protection in case he does know where you live and decides to act on this knowledge in a voilent manner when your alone?
LoLo
I'm going to track him down and castrate him cheese dont worry. laugh.gif
cheese is funny
laugh.gif

<cringes> your method of castration is so evil lo... <cringe> that would make anyone back off...
Phyllis
the voice didn't sound familiar at all.

as for finding where i live...i don't think so. anything is possible though, and if they did..hmm...protection...*looks at kitten*

maybe i should have gotten a dog..lol.

enrique has a sword collection....and i have a baseball bat. that's bout it. oh and a gun, but it isn't loaded and probably wouldn't work even if it was. but eh it is real and could scare someone....*shrug*
LoLo
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jun 4 2003, 09:14 PM)
laugh.gif

<cringes> your method of castration is so evil lo... <cringe> that would make anyone back off...

lol don't you mean methods?
cheese is funny
candice - the sword collection, that would work best, you know how to swing one properly?

lo - i mean the paper lemon one... <cringe>
Phyllis
hrm. well, in theatre we did a little bit on stage sword fighting...lol. i remember a bit from that. im thinkin i could manage

especially since enrique fixed it so they are no longer "unsharpened for safe display"....lol. good thing we don't have kids.
cheese is funny
hrm... i would suggest practicing some time to make sure you know how to swing it properly... but... wouldnt using a sword get you into alot of trouble if you killed someone with it? even if it was for protection?
LoLo
That enrique........tell him the special word for me lol.
Phyllis
lmao...will do lolo.

and i don't think it'd get me in a lot of trouble if i used it for self defense...if i had nothing else available. besides, i wouldn't aim to kill, only to castrate so he's doubled over for a bit while i call the cops.
cheese is funny
wow, you must be good... to swing a blade and miss the johnson but still castrate him... im sorry i doubted your skill laugh.gif
LoLo
cand rocks
Phyllis
lol..i never said i'd miss anything

just a wild stab at the crotch was what i had planned basically. pretty much just chop off and/or disfigure anything down there.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 5 2003, 05:25 AM)
cand rocks

agreed biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (candice @ Jun 5 2003, 05:26 AM)
lol..i never said i'd miss anything

just a wild stab at the crotch was what i had planned basically. pretty much just chop off and/or disfigure anything down there.

wow... i must say.. that is a great thought pattern you got yourself... laugh.gif
Phyllis
lol why ty cheese smile.gif

i try.
cheese is funny
now that i think about it... that is really scary... wow... i cant imagine the pain a guy would go throw if a blade went flying through his member... ugh... <cringe>
Phyllis
lol..exactly the reaction i was hoping for.
cheese is funny
your evil...

boy oh boy im glad your my new friend biggrin.gif laugh.gif

did i mention that i loved you?
Phyllis
don't worry cheese...i won't spear your manhood..lmao

the stalker just IMed me!!!
here's our conv:

him: hi
me: uhm, yeah. hello.
him: im sorry
me: yeah i bet.
him: my roommates are gals and they wanted me to call you.
me: wtf? so uhm, why did you pretend to be a girl?
him: i like les gals. i have own stripe bar in toronto
me: uhm, im not les though
him: really?
me: yeah
him: cool
him: if you want, we can make good relationship
him: i have enough money in my life
me: im married...did u forget that?
him: i know
me: HAPPILY married
him: cool
him: r u satisfied everything for your sexy life
him: u r so beautifull
me: yes i am satisfied...well..except for one thing
me: i want you to leave me alone

now he's on my block list on messenger. what a freak!!
cheese is funny
damn... what a sick freak... whats his aim name? ill gladly yell at him and say mean things... but not say that i know you....
Phyllis
eh...don't worry about it. it's taken care of. ty for offering though cheese smile.gif
cheese is funny
yw, if he decides to bug you again, send me that aim name, ill piss him off and force him into stalking me laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.