Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Now Have A Stalker
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
LoLo
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jun 4 2003, 10:33 PM)
yw, if he decides to bug you again, send me that aim name, ill piss him off and force him into stalking me laugh.gif

can i stalk you? lol no wait youre going to stalk me thats right.......sorry just being silly now.
oxym0ronical
My lovely stalker dude did get my # from calling the operator.. he also ended up calling me at school during finals and then called my parents and harrassed them.

If/when he calls again, immediately after he calls you, call the operator and explain the situation. Ask that the number that the phone call came from be blocked permanently. It may cost you, but if it does, it shouldn't be much.
Phyllis
oo neato.
ty for the advice, becca smile.gif
cheese is funny
lo - yes, of course you can stalk me, but only till i can drive...

becky - thank you for providing candice with a solution to her problem, i can now worry a little less for her safety
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (candice @ Jun 4 2003, 10:28 PM)
don't worry cheese...i won't spear your manhood..lmao

the stalker just IMed me!!!
here's our conv:

him: hi
me: uhm, yeah. hello.
him: im sorry
me: yeah i bet.
him: my roommates are gals and they wanted me to call you.
me: wtf? so uhm, why did you pretend to be a girl?
him: i like les gals. i have own stripe bar in toronto
me: uhm, im not les though
him: really?
me: yeah
him: cool
him: if you want, we can make good relationship
him: i have enough money in my life
me: im married...did u forget that?
him: i know
me: HAPPILY married
him: cool
him: r u satisfied everything for your sexy life
him: u r so beautifull
me: yes i am satisfied...well..except for one thing
me: i want you to leave me alone

now he's on my block list on messenger. what a freak!!

Sorry to state the obvious, but that is one sick kid.
LoLo
QUOTE (oxym0ronical @ Jun 4 2003, 10:35 PM)
My lovely stalker dude did get my # from calling the operator.. he also ended up calling me at school during finals and then called my parents and harrassed them.

If/when he calls again, immediately after he calls you, call the operator and explain the situation. Ask that the number that the phone call came from be blocked permanently. It may cost you, but if it does, it shouldn't be much.

I'm still going to track Mike down and do bad bad things to him....grrrrrrr.....oh wait im a pacifist. lol
LoLo
Just for those who aren't in this lil circle of past knowledge......mike is a guy who was beckers stalker.....not our beloved stephan andrew aka inky.
ravein
that is soo freaky.. you should try the reverse stalk.. call the operator, get his phone number and start calling him over and over again.. just breath all heavy on the phone and hang up.. then start calling in the middle of the night, when he answers, hold up a alarm clock to the phone and make sure it is a real loud one... that makes the annoying erk erk erk erk erk noise...

When I worked for a cell phone company one of my employees gave a customer her first in last name (she was a customer service rep), this freak, used her name to get her home phone number and address.. He showed up at her house with flowers! The freak called her for three weeks! She finally had to take out a restraining order.
Phyllis
yeesh ravein...that's horrid.

and lmao...just wanted to let u all know...cheese's suggestion of screamin somethin into the phone over and over works. the guy called me at SIX IN THE MORNING today! ugh. when i realized who it was, i just said "PENGUIN! PENGUIN! PENGUIN!"....only not really a yell cause then i'd wake my neighbors. lol when i first woke up i was sorta still dreaming, so i picked the phone up and hung it up again w/o saying hello.

i'm changing my yahoo id....and im only gonna give my msn one out to ppl i have known at least one year..lol. both of em have my last name in em blink.gif i should learn to be more creative w/ names. i'll IM anyone from here i had on yahoo w/ my new ID as soon as i get off my lazy butt and sign up.

i couldn't believe it when i answered the phone this am. he just says "hi, how are you?"...like we're old pals who talk on the phone so much we know one another's voices..lol. never answers when i say "who is this?" either..just says "hi" again. *shakes head* what a freak.
ravein
when he calls just start singing , ' I'm Henry the 8th I am , Henry the 8th I am, I am, I am, second verse same as the first... I'm Henry the 8th I am... ' after about 10 min of that he should no longer be a problem smile.gif
Phyllis
lmao @ that

another good idea! smile.gif

i somehow don't think he'll be calling back after the whole penguin thing though. he actually hung up on ME!
LoLo
Cand were you around when I did my emphamis dolphin noises and corkskrew penis voice chat session? If you were I suggest that on the phone. lol If not I'll tell you about it sometime on yahoo or you can ask beckers I think she was around for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.