Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skippy The Goth Kangaroo
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Mata
See the front page for the link smile.gif
LoLo
is skippy available to purchase as a pet? lol........he's cool.
MistressAlti
Dude, I wish I had a pet to bring me makeup and make fun of my poetry. I wonder if I could coerce my cat into wearing eyeliner...

/me gets evil grin

"Heeeeeeeeere kitty kitty kitty..."
Sun Tsu
That was.........................nice? blink.gif
dancing_altoid
Skippy is rocking hardcore, ya? YA! Too bad I must hurry up with leaving school to be home where there really is sound. Awww....Skippy has a dark dark soul, dark like the dark night with darkness and dark...dark...stuff. wub.gif
craziness
HAHAHAHAHA
i dont even know how to put this but its like your making fun of those horrible people who go around saying "Oh i am soooooo gothic, i slit my wrists and now im going to write some dark poetry because i am so depressed about nothing OMG ITS COLOR NOOOOO THE LIGHT ITS BLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDINGGGG!" if you werent, feel free to slap me.........................

whatever i got something out of it even though i have no idea what...lol [that is not a bad thing]
[Wraeth]
Haha, Skippy is great.

Will there be more Skippy the Goth Kangaroo animations, or is it a one-off special?
cheese is funny
laugh.gif
SuperKathoid
wooohooo tongue.gif
Mata
Yep, I was poking gently at people who take themselves too seriously, but then again we all do it now and then so I figure there's no harm in it smile.gif

I think this will just be a one off animation. I've been working really hard trying to get a new Little Goth Girl animation together and I ran out of time (it's looking really good so far though, so you're in for a treat with the next one) so I made this in about five hours... Maybe a bit more. Anyway, it seems that it's really popular... It's always the way isn't it? The things that take you ages people go 'yes, very nice' to and the things that you bash out in a day people rave about...! Well, what's important is that people enjoy it.

These last few weeks have raised one serious issue though, I don't think I can keep up my two week rota for much longer. The amount of detail I'm putting in, the quality of the sound and the fact that things are speeding up with my PhD mean that I really can't make them that fast without sacrificing my education and I'm not prepared to do that.
craziness
its ok mata, nobody expects you to overwork yourself, i think you should take as much time as you need.
leopold
QUOTE (Mata @ Jun 6 2003, 09:00 PM)
These last few weeks have raised one serious issue though, I don't think I can keep up my two week rota for much longer. The amount of detail I'm putting in, the quality of the sound and the fact that things are speeding up with my PhD mean that I really can't make them that fast without sacrificing my education and I'm not prepared to do that.

Dude! Crazi is right, dun overdo it on our account! Ya dun owe us any explanations or anythin...

Tell ya what, if anyone complains, send em over here an I'll give em a damn good smitin with me banhammer!! I've been itchin to use this baby ever since inky gave it to me... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Hope everythin goes well wi the studyin an that smile.gif An soon we can all look forward to callin ya "Doc"!!
Mata
Don't hold your breath but it will happen in a few year's time, my username on Yahoo (docmata) was a tad premptive but 'mata' was already taken... Now I just have to earn it.

It's nice to get such an understanding response. I'd like to get the new Little Goth Girl animation out in a couple of weeks and then I think I'm going to have to calm down the release schedule.
oobunnie
awww that animation is so cute. it for some reason makes me think of the crocidile hunter. "oh no it bit me, i think i will try and touch it again"
elf
Ooh, it was interesting... I didn't really understand it, I was "multitasking".. lmao
Yotafura
Yeah, Mata, donīt kill yourself to get out those aniations... We understand you need sporadically make contact with the real world...

The sklippy one is realy fun... besdies the fact I havenīt slept more than 3 hours in the last two days and apparently my body seems to think that the less sleep I get, the more hyper I need to be... So I started laughing my head off until i forgot what was I laughting and had to watch the videa again.

It struck me as something that The Snaffleburger corporation might do, a bit.. Maybe selling Goth products? Wouldnīt it be fun to have Sarah buying some laugh.gif of them?
gary
strange.......
Sir Psycho Sexy
heheh sharky should be next....god i know eddie izzard's stand up too well >.<

*shark noise*

what that shaky? three boys have fallen out of a boat

*some sort of shark noise*

...you've eaten them??

*more shark noise*

you bastard
porcelainwarrior
i want a skippy! pleeeeeease?

there should so be a matazone petshop "hmph" damnit

does his eyeliner run when he goes in the water? is that why they tell him to get out? isnt he just the cutest!?!

wub.gif
Debaser
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Jun 9 2003, 11:43 AM)
heheh sharky should be next....god i know eddie izzard's stand up too well >.<

*shark noise*

what that shaky? three boys have fallen out of a boat

*some sort of shark noise*

...you've eaten them??

*more shark noise*

you bastard

you're right, you do know eddie izzard's stand-up too well...
sjwt
Its ok mata,
take all the extra time you want..
say maybe a new animation every 2 weeks and 1 hour
<grins>

but no, realy, RL sucks, but it has to be delt with,
and if anyone winges ill bash em for you..

you do this for us, we deserve nothing realy..
and thus we thank you by donating and buying stuff
when we can.. you thank us by even spending
1 hour a week on this sight, let alone the animations..
and for that we are all gratefull..
Mata
Aww... Thanks biggrin.gif *blush*
hinsley
thats so cooel!!!
Sir Psycho Sexy
You need a proper full Dr title...somethine like Sir Dr Mata McMatazone PhD OBE BSc SSc (Bronze and Silver Swimming certificates, respectivly)

well something like that....*bows*
evilspatula
Can there be an Evil Spatula cartoon? Skippy was great...

I don't care how long it takes you to make those animations, they're always worth the wait.
Mata
I've got many swimming ceritificates, apparently as a baby I went off and jumped in the pool when no-one was looking and was found happily swimming around underwater with a slightly unnatural lung capacity biggrin.gif

Welcome to the forums Evilspatula, that's a great username!
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Jun 11 2003, 08:12 AM)
You need a proper full Dr title...somethine like Sir Dr Mata McMatazone PhD OBE BSc SSc (Bronze and Silver Swimming certificates, respectivly)

well something like that....*bows*

He has docmata in Yahoo chat, I believe.

And, Skippy is absolutely awesome. You're so twisted, it's beautiful. Can't wait for the next anim, as always. =P
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.