Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Family Album Version 3.0
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
LoLo
Sarah The Spider has been added to the family album.
LoLo
I've decided I will update all the av's once a week. It's hard to keep up with all the changes so whatever you have on when I go through and update is what's going to be on the site. lol. Don't like it? Tuff. Don't want the av you have on on the album......oh well change it to the one you want on Tuesdays, which is when I'll try and do this, and that's what will be there for the next week. lol
LoLo
With that said all avs have been updated for the week.
CrissiLove
LoLo... you're doing an awesome job with the family album!!! We really appreciate it! smile.gif
Rattgirl
*pokes head in*

...Can I be in the album?
LoLo
QUOTE (Goddess of Wheee @ Jul 1 2003, 08:43 PM)
*pokes head in*

...Can I be in the album?

Just send me your picture, any audio files if any you want to use and fill out the little questionaire at the beginning of this thread..........ps first post tells you where to send it all to.

And Crissi.............tyvm........anytime you want this back let me know and I'll give you the passwords. lol
Rattgirl
I think.......think....I finally got everything sent out to you, Lolo....lemme know if you get it, could you? My 'puter has been totally crazy these past few days (I blame KaZaa) grrrr...
LoLo
i got it.....i'll put you in tomorrow when i get home from work.
The Tortured Soul
hey Lo du u still have my freakdefied pic??? could ya crop it so it's just the head (like my current av) and make it av size coz i feel like changing my av... then put it as my av on the family album and i will copy the addy for it from there smile.gif

plz!!!

here have a rose for your troubles

@->-->--
LoLo
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Jul 7 2003, 05:13 AM)
hey Lo du u still have my freakdefied pic??? could ya crop it so it's just the head (like my current av) and make it av size coz i feel like changing my av... then put it as my av on the family album and i will copy the addy for it from there smile.gif

plz!!!

here have a rose for your troubles

@->-->--

sure thing but I don't change av's til tomorrow. lol

If you impatient though its on my webpage under freakdafieds and digital art My Webpage, just not in convient av size.
LoLo
Goddess of Whee has been added!....go check out this new hot forumite!
CrissiLove
very pretty, Goddess of Wheee smile.gif

I still need to fill out that little questionaire... hm.... *must think*
The Tortured Soul
yeah i agree with crissi...

whee u are another girl that looks similar to someone know IRL!!! (and your both pretty biggrin.gif)

crissi, i know i haven't been very active and i kan't remember if i sed so before so welcome back!!!

where did u go neway???

bleh Tort is babbling on now... i'll shut up...
wolfbane
Thank you for updating my info Lo - you're a star!!
CrissiLove
crissi, i know i haven't been very active and i kan't remember if i sed so before so welcome back!!!

where did u go neway???

*cough* sorry for interupting this thread... hehe

Torture, I just had to do some stuff irl smile.gif and thank you for the wb... it's nice to see you again!
LoLo
Avartars updated for the week.

Tort I did that one av for you.
MistressAlti
Lo, you rock. I just thought I should tell you that.
LoLo
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Jul 8 2003, 10:03 AM)
Lo, you rock. I just thought I should tell you that.

thanks you do too.
porcelainwarrior
yeah ... you do smile.gif the family album looks great smile.gif i get to see you all! woohoo!

but can you tell me how to make me be in it? do i send you the image in a pm or email or what? cos im really bad at that stuff and i meant to do it like three weeks ago and didnt ...
LoLo
send in email........directions and email addy are in the first couple of posts on this thread.
LoLo
Check out our newest member to the family album..........Prince Aries

Can our family get anymore attractive?
Rattgirl
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Jul 8 2003, 06:18 AM)
yeah i agree with crissi...

whee u are another girl that looks similar to someone know IRL!!! (and your both pretty biggrin.gif)

where did u go neway???

bleh Tort is babbling on now... i'll shut up...

LOL thanks Tort smile.gif And everyone else...*blush*

everyone always says I look like someone they know...it's funny. And I'm NOT THAT CUTE people sheesh! *rolls eyes*

Although my hair is adorable....*flounce*
The Tortured Soul
ahhhh i'm scared i did summat and it's screwed it all up!!!

i checked the album to get my new av... i right clicked it brought up properties, copied the url for the pic, went to my controls and pasted that link in the avatar section... now neither work!!!

sad.gif

sorry for ruining all that hard work you must have put in to do that Lo, i have no idea what i did huh.gif

oh mighty LoLo will u plz fix these ejits mistakes...

(wow i typed mistakes while looking out the front window, and i didn't du a typo!!! that scary!!!)

and whee your welcome... (so many cute girls... how can i control myself tongue.gif )
The Tortured Soul
n/m it's working now tongue.gif
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jul 9 2003, 05:29 PM)

Possibly. As long as nobody goes and spoils it by finding a picture of me! Hur hur tongue.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Jul 10 2003, 03:38 PM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jul 9 2003, 05:29 PM)

Possibly. As long as nobody goes and spoils it by finding a picture of me! Hur hur tongue.gif

you would only improve the album fuzzy........i've seen your pic tongue.gif
LoLo
new addition to the family album.........Moonlightsavingstime
MoonlightSavingsTime
Thanks Lo, you kick ass! biggrin.gif
CrissiLove
cool picture, Moonlightsavingstime! smile.gif I like your hair!!!
The Tortured Soul
yeah moonlight... another kool girl on the board and

\m/ rockin' the purple hairl look \m/

yeah!!!

(don't mind me i might be scary at times but i'm nice really tongue.gif )
LoLo
You guys want to hear something funny? Well I'm going to share it anyways.

I get that e-mail from moonlight to add her to the album, and I open the picture to look before I save it, and when I open it I think, "Wow I've seen this person before." Well duh I've seen this person...we hung out just last Tuesday wasn't it?

Feel free to smack me I was having an off day that day. lol
leopold
laugh.gif laugh.gif LMAO!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Poor lo... goin crazy wi all this album maintenance stuff...

Oh, an by the way...

Mega props to lolo fer keepin up such a schway album!!
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 12 2003, 10:14 AM)
Mega props to lolo fer keepin up such a schway album!!

I'll second that.
LoLo
After grueling debates with myself the decision has been made.

NOTICE

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PICTURE OR AUDIO FILE TO CONTRIBUTE YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE FAMILY ALBUM

If you would like to know my reasoning click here and view this thread Family Album Decision Thread
The Tortured Soul
Lo i put this in the other thread but i thort i'd put it here to for u to see

about my drummer... he was just trying to put our song out everwhere he can, if ya want you kan delete him coz he won't be returning to the board and u kan put his audio file in mine coz i'm in it too, just put it in a different section summat like Band audio file (F.T.S.) or summat, does this help???
LoLo
Av's were all changed.........some other updates to the site happened today.

Also Thanks to cand and all her hard work and the wonderful idea of the MIA site, to make more room on the reg family album. The MIA site is linked to the family album.
Phyllis
tyvm lo smile.gif i hope it freed up a bit of space, even though none of them had audio files.

okay, i'm gonna say it again in here in case people missed it in the "family album decision" thingy......i wanted to have people PM me w/ little blurbs about their friends on the MIA site....i figured since the page is basically a tribute to the members who aren't active anymore, it'd be nice to have thoughts about all of them up there on their member pages. that way if they come back, they'll feel all warm and tingly...lol. sooooo yep....the members i have on the MIA site are: Cthulhu, Dancing Altoid, Guy, Kameekins, Lady Dark Peach, Ninja Kitty, Princess Dani, Saucy_Tara, and Witchblade Babe.
LoLo
Check out our latest addition............Pixie Goth
CrissiLove
aawwwwww... that is a really cute picture! smile.gif And I like the quote too!
TigerLily013
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Jul 16 2003, 04:34 PM)

OMG Crissi go see my pic update smile.gif lol
Pikasyuu
AWWWW. TL, that's so feggin cute. x_x;
CrissiLove
aawwwww... that is adorable, tigerlily!!! smile.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Jul 16 2003, 09:34 PM)

Thanks *blush*. It really isn't a very good picture as it was taken last October and I look much different now. Well my hair does anyway smile.gif That's my bloke in case you hadn't guessed. He's bless biggrin.gif

The quote is a Confucious (sp?) saying that really sums up how I feel. "Stop whining and do something about it!" is really a great motto! biggrin.gif

Sam
x
Pixelgoth
Oh yeah and I meant to say thanks again to LoLo (THANKS LOLO!) for doing such a sterling job wink.gif

Sam
x
LoLo
NOTICE

this is for Chester and Irish

I recieved emails from both of you, however I did not recieve a picture from either one.

Chester I think yours may not have sent, if it's too big let me know we'll work something out.

Irish it kinda looked like you just forgot to attach the photo.
vicrawr
i sended it
LoLo
Irishguy has been added to the album................GO LOOK NOW!
LoLo
Notice:

Kid I got your e-mail please send me a picture and/or audio file and you will be added.

Everyone else, please read the earlier notice about not being added if you don't include a picture and/or audio file before you send me your request to be added.
CrissiLove
Cute picture, irish! smile.gif but... um... what's this about a goat??? unsure.gif lol
LoLo
Check out our latest addition.........Chester (btw there's no info right now because I was a dolt and forgot to save it before I went off to my family thing yesterday so I lost it.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.