Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Family Album Version 3.0
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Prince Aries
Our album grows with two new members. Hiya cuties!! *waves* Guys.....our family rules happy.gif
LoLo
Chesters info was added.....sorry im a dolt and missed it. lol
LoLo
Welcome the newest member to the family album : Depressed Fromage!
LoLo
I made a new layout to the family album....check it out yo.
leopold
w00t!!!! Nice changes, lo, it's lookin damn fine! smile.gif
LoLo
I changed the layout again....well just added some stuff mostly.
MoonlightSavingsTime
Cool new layout, I like the logo thing at the top. smile.gif
LoLo
Check out the newest member to the family album: Jadestorm
MistressAlti
Lo rocks. Really she does.
poppa.moo
Updated my website, for anyone who wants to know. In other words, I have one now!
hinsley
wats the addy? i want to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LoLo
QUOTE (poppa.moo @ Jul 29 2003, 02:01 AM)
Updated my website, for anyone who wants to know. In other words, I have one now!

is this in here because you would like me to add it to your page? if so PM me with it, or email me with it whatever.
porcelainwarrior
gah ... i want to be in this so much!

i need to stop being lazy ... i also need to get a picture of myself ... damnit its all too hard!
CrissiLove
I love the changes to the album, LoLo! It looks really great!!
LoLo
So I was updating Inky's picture today and I noticed he didn't have the information survey filled out.

So that got me thinking, "I wonder how many of our 53 family album members don't have the information survey filled out." Get this 16 people don't. I thought there were maybe 2 or 3 that weren't filled out.

It's not a requirement at all to do this, it just is an added thing to make your page more interesting for you and for those viewing it.

When I started making the list of who doesn't have it filled out, I also thought that I would run into mostly members who are getting close (at least in my opinion) to making their way over to the M.I.A. album, however I was surprised to see some of the people who didn't fill it out.

Here these are the people who haven't filled it out. We can all flog them now! I'm kidding, if you guys want to fill it out fill it out, if you guys don't then don't. I just thought that some of these people may not realize they hadn't done it so here goes:

angel_death
crissi_love
double_minded
gary
hyperion
industrial kybosh
jicama
jonman
kawaii_neko
leopold
matt
mr. fuzzy
noname4444
raven343
smallsam
tarantio
Industrial Kybosh
Gah... I keep forgetting, like the arse-wit I am... Shout at me in chat on Monday, OK?

And cheers for the update, Lo!

ph34r my multiple faces! sleep.gif huh.gif dry.gif happy.gif
leopold
Oh yeah, I still have some stuff ya need... gah at me!! An I hafta put some MIA stuff together too...
MoonlightSavingsTime
Inky looks kinda like Dante from "Clerks" in those new pics. Cool. biggrin.gif "I'm not even supposed to be here today!"
MistressAlti
QUOTE (MoonlightSavingsTime @ Aug 2 2003, 03:27 PM)
Inky looks kinda like Dante from "Clerks" in those new pics. Cool. biggrin.gif "I'm not even supposed to be here today!"

ROTFL. So funny - you're not the first to say that! laugh.gif
CrissiLove
I really should fill that survey out, huh..... lol *will start thinking on it* smile.gif lol
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (MoonlightSavingsTime @ Aug 3 2003, 09:27 AM)
Inky looks kinda like Dante from "Clerks" in those new pics. Cool. :D "I'm not even supposed to be here today!"

...!

He really does, doesn't he?
LoLo
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Aug 2 2003, 01:29 PM)
QUOTE (MoonlightSavingsTime @ Aug 2 2003, 03:27 PM)

ROTFL. So funny - you're not the first to say that! laugh.gif

yeah I was! mwahahahaha.....lol
LoLo
NOTICE:

I have some family coming later today and they'll be here until Tuesday.........also I will be taking an important test on Tuesday. What does this mean to you? Why the hell should you care?

Basically I'm posting this here, because spending time with my brother, sister in law, and nephew is far more important to me then getting the updates done on the family album.

So if you send me information to update, it may not get done until Wednesday. Also avatar updates will be done on Wednesday this week instead of Tuesday.
CrissiLove
LOL have fun with your family! And good luck on your test! smile.gif
monkey_called_narth
ummm my e-mail decided that is was going to be a edit and now i cant get on it to e-mail anything... but it will still send me emails and stff wich is editing crazy... so is it ok if i post my stuff here???

cool quote: men cant live with them and if you tie them to the bumper and drive at high speeds the athorities tend to frown... so edit athority!
faveorit charicture: fluffykins...
no website and you can do whatever you want to my page....
LoLo
welcome the newest member to the album......Monkey Called Narf

(side note.....I don't mind narf adding herself to the thread cause her email messed up, but people please don't make a habit of putting these in the thread after this)
Prince Aries
Welcome to the album Narth! I simply ADORE the hair! happy.gif
monkey_called_narth
hmmm just wondering i have a recording of me screaming at somone... mostly cursing can i use that in the album?
LoLo
QUOTE (monkey_called_narth @ Aug 3 2003, 08:49 PM)
hmmm just wondering i have a recording of me screaming at somone... mostly cursing can i use that in the album?

sure - I can put a warning next to it I guess, however I think I have someone else cussing, or using foul language in their quotes or something on the page.
LoLo
quick note before people get upset with me when they look at Hinsley's page....she asked that I take her picture out and will give me a new one shortly, this is why she's still in the album.
LoLo
please welcome our newest member to the family album Shuilong!
porcelainwarrior
wow - when did it all ... change?

i missed that somehow ... did it change? or did i go mad? or have i just been neglecting you all?

gah ... its very lovely anyways!
LoLo
I think I changed it last week sometime.
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (MoonlightSavingsTime @ Aug 2 2003, 09:27 PM)

Before the newer, 'tidier' hairdo, and with my long black coat of loveliness, the usual comparisons have been along a more 'Silent Bob' line.

Still, nice to know that, even in summertime, I am still a lookalike for a character in a Kevin Smith film.

Fanx wink.gif
hinsley
monkey called narth looks mightily like Heidi from my local radio

dontcha think?
Prince Aries
I submitted a new pic and some slight profile alterations Lo. Thank you SOOOOO much *snug* wub.gif
monkey_called_narth
i look nothing like her im fat
hinsley
QUOTE (monkey_called_narth @ Aug 5 2003, 05:51 AM)
i look nothing like her im fat

no your not, and you do look like her. so there.
LoLo
QUOTE (Prince Aries @ Aug 4 2003, 09:20 PM)
I submitted a new pic and some slight profile alterations Lo. Thank you SOOOOO much *snug* wub.gif

tis done toots.

My god everyone HAS to go look. I so wish I was a gay man right now!
hinsley
erm.. the same pic is there.
LoLo
QUOTE (hinsley @ Aug 4 2003, 10:40 PM)
erm.. the same pic is there.

Hit the refresh button on the computer. It may just be showing you a cached copy since the names on the pictures are the same.
hinsley
its ok, i dunno what happened cause i didnt open the page till after you posted but i reopened it and it was the new one. eek.

*kicks puter*

stupid pile of editing edit edit.
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (LoLo @ Aug 5 2003, 06:28 AM)
QUOTE (Prince Aries @ Aug 4 2003, 09:20 PM)
I submitted a new pic and some slight profile alterations Lo.  Thank you SOOOOO much *snug* wub.gif

tis done toots.

My god everyone HAS to go look. I so wish I was a gay man right now!

ohmy.gif

I have been turned!

I forsake the boobies! Give me the hot manflesh!

Nice hoodie, fella. wink.gif
CrissiLove
woo hooo, whatta hottie smile.gif *snapping fingers* I just HAD to be born a girl, eh? LOL tongue.gif
Prince Aries
I'd fight back with you people if I wasn't blushing so hard I could barely speak tongue.gif

Thanks, Lo. You're always so quick with these things, no matter what. Keep up the good work! happy.gif
LoLo
I know I said I wasn't going to update the AVs until tomorrow, however, I had a 2 hour break from my test and when I got home no one was here so I went ahead and updated them for the week to kill some time.
Phyllis
Oh...my...GOD!

I have been trying to figure out who InKy reminded me of FOREVER. And after browsing through the family album today, I have finally figured it out!

He looks like this guy I went to high school with named Levi. Levi was this amazing artist, and uh, very...dark. And strange. He walks around town sometimes in a full suit of armor (I am so not joking) and calls himself a "dragon slayer." Very nice guy, but a bit off his rocker. And yeah, InKy looks just like him! ohmy.gif

Oh, and Levi also owns a donkey. I'm not really sure why. He just..has one...in his back yard.

Narth looks just like my neighbor who moved out recently. If she still lived here I'd sneak a picture of her and post it. InKy just resembles Levi, but I swear Narth and this girl could be freaking twins. Just take out the pink streaks and you have my neighbor. Other than those two, I don't think anyone else reminds me of people I know. I just thought I'd share that with all of you. happy.gif
Sun Tsu
um....why does MCN's picture have ''Monkey Called Narf'' under it?
leopold
QUOTE (candice @ Aug 5 2003, 09:17 PM)
I have been trying to figure out who InKy reminded me of FOREVER. And after browsing through the family album today, I have finally figured it out!

Yanno, I think we should have a "Who does inky remind ya of?" topic, cos I think everyone has said he looks like someone or other at some point...

I said once, eons ago, that he looks like a guy I usta work with. He dun look like that now, of course, cos he's my age an he's tryin to be responsible (!!!) But at inky's age, he was the spittin image...
porcelainwarrior
he looks like a much younger version of this scary religious guy who stands outside the mcdonalds where i shop and yells at all the passersby about repenting ... does he have a scottish uncle with a sandwich board and a flaming bible that anyone knows of?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.