Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Family Album Version 3.0
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Industrial Kybosh
I swear, if I had a pound for every time someone told me I looked like someone else they knew, I'd have... numerous pounds...

Perhaps there's a factory where they just churn us out all day, posting us off to various hospitals to be foisted upon unsuspecting new mothers.

We're taking over the world, I tells ye...

Porce - I have Scottish ancestry, but no Scottish uncles. Still, ph34r me!

Furthermore, since it's been a while since I last said it, good work on the site, Lo. It's chuffing marvellous! wink.gif
porcelainwarrior
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Aug 5 2003, 11:03 PM)
Porce - I have Scottish ancestry, but no Scottish uncles. Still, ph34r me!

oh but i do blink.gif

really ... that guy chased me once for carrying a bag that looked like a coffin and had a pentacle on it tongue.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Aug 5 2003, 01:29 PM)
um....why does MCN's picture have ''Monkey Called Narf'' under it?

cause I'm a moron at times. lol
LoLo
Welcome our two newest family album members.........Commie Bastard and VVes!
angel_death
Personal Information:im 16, female, i am a sister of murphy.
My Cool Quote: hmmmmm
My Favorite Matazone Character: mittens
My Website: http://www.faceparty.com/angel_death
Prince Aries
Looks like our family just grew two shades of sexier, guys!

And bah on you too, Commie and VVes for not putting those in there BEFORE the pageant. I probably would have been (deservingly sp?) beaten. tongue.gif
CrissiLove
wooo hooo very nice pics, you two! I like your quote, commie smile.gif That was what I had on my signature here when I first came here. And I liked the collage of pics, VVes! smile.gif
LoLo
With Dancing Altoid's return to the forums so has her page returned to the family album!

Welcome back Dancing Altoid we missed you!
CommieBastard
My sound file's up! Yay! Thanks Lo. biggrin.gif
LoLo
WOW it's been ages since anyone sent me an audio file but guess what?!?! Commie sent me one so you all go listen now ya hear!
LoLo
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Aug 7 2003, 03:07 PM)

double post! we posted at the same time how funny.

No Problemo dude, it's always great to hear a new voice or see a new picture. BTW your's is quite smashing.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (LoLo @ Aug 7 2003, 11:09 PM)
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Aug 7 2003, 03:07 PM)

double post! we posted at the same time how funny.

No Problemo dude, it's always great to hear a new voice or see a new picture. BTW your's is quite smashing.

My voice? Thankee. *blushes*

Just listened to yours, Lo, you have a nice voice smile.gif
MistressAlti
I have a new pic. Just thought I'd share. laugh.gif
LoLo
Guess what? I changed stuff on the site again! lol

I made some new images for the top banner, links, email, etc. Go take a look.
CrissiLove
ooh, that looks really cool, LoLo! smile.gif
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (LoLo @ Aug 11 2003, 03:19 PM)
I made some new images for the top banner, links, email, etc. Go take a look.

bunnies!!! biggrin.gif
NummyNums
Omg i worship VV es.. *drools* i havent seen abs like that... like ever
VVes
Ty ty , Nah Prince, you have the right to win ...just a quasi-noob me am ...

I tried a sound file but nassy pc keeps fuzzin up and i cant figure out the problem ..ack!!!

ah well whenever i get it working i will ask Lolo to submit me files... smile.gif

Nummy...ty !
TigerLily013
my pic updated happy.gif
MoonlightSavingsTime
Whoa, I love the new look of the album, Lolo. Always lookin' better. biggrin.gif

And it's always fun getting new, updated pics of everybody. Me likes pic-shurrs.
LoLo
Hinsley I'm gonna need a new piccy from you in oh say 3 days or so or I'll have to remove ya.
Sarah the Spider
Hey Lo, could you change my link on my family album page? Could you link it to my blog instead?

biggrin.gif

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

BTW, I am working on getting a real pic of me. Honest. (Keep it zipped, Aries...LoL...)
cheese is funny
oh joy! its about time i get to see you sarah biggrin.gif
Prince Aries
You're all going to FLIP when you see Sarah! She's just....to DIE for! wub.gif
LoLo
Anyone attempting to view the Family Album today.........sorry to say but you're not going to be able to view it until I fix what I screwed up, which will be later this today in the evening time (pacific westcoast time). Right now I have about 9 mins before I'm off to get ready for work and I'm going to need way more than that to fix things.
cheese is funny
lolo just told me that she will try and have the album up tomorrow, she is having problems with her internet explorer. and she doesnt have the time to do it tonight.
MoonlightSavingsTime
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Aug 17 2003, 09:25 PM)
Hey Lo, could you change my link on my family album page? Could you link it to my blog instead?

biggrin.gif

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

BTW, I am working on getting a real pic of me. Honest. (Keep it zipped, Aries...LoL...)

Yay!!! And how does Aries know something already? dry.gif No fair! I demand a recount. wink.gif laugh.gif

As for the family album problems, take your time, Lo. Well, not *too* much time, but you know what I mean. tongue.gif Keep up the fantastic work on the site, it's always lookin' good! biggrin.gif
Prince Aries
Trust me, I had to drug her up good, beat her over the head with a club and give her my first born to see the pic laugh.gif It was worth it though! happy.gif
LoLo
I may tell you all what I did to skrew up the whole index page of the family album someday but I don't think I will right now. Remind me not to do updates in the early morning hours when I'm still half asleep. Today's my first day of school, and the family album is my second priority when I get home. I have to design a flyer for my work that I was supposed to do last night, but with walking in the door and having my mom say, "Are you ready to go see your cousin they're waiting for us," unexpectedly, I can't do the flyer until today and they need it today. My own fault for volunteering to do it at home. I just have this ego thing with my flyers (even if it's for a place I don't altogether care for) and if I can make them oooooooo and ahhhhhhh at a flyer with a border some text that squiggles, then wait til they see what I can do on my own machine. Anyways yeah I'll do my best to get the site back up today.

Oh and Sarah, I was under the impression that there was no possible way for an actual picture to be added, that's why the drawings in there. Knowing that you do in fact have a viewable picture, I'm sure everyone would be overjoyed to see it.
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (LoLo @ Aug 19 2003, 06:57 AM)
Oh and Sarah, I was under the impression that there was no possible way for an actual picture to be added, that's why the drawings in there. Knowing that you do in fact have a viewable picture, I'm sure everyone would be overjoyed to see it.

For the longest time there was absolutely nothing of me. Then I got a photo CD back with some prints about three weeks ago...

Sadly, only one pic of me in it! The one Aries saw! Grr...but I am going to buy a camera mainly for this purpose LoL. biggrin.gif And I'll take a pic of the binder too...just so you can all revel in its...um...math binder Mataness?

huh.gif
Rattgirl
ummm....Lo, did you change the address for the Family Album? I can't bring it up anymore...it just gives me a blank page...
CrissiLove
Yes... I know, I'm not LoLo smile.gif hehe But in case she's busy and doesn't see this for a while:

The family album is just down right now.... She is working on getting it back up as fast as she can, but she's been busy with school and work. smile.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Goddess of Wheee @ Aug 19 2003, 07:44 PM)
ummm....Lo, did you change the address for the Family Album? I can't bring it up anymore...it just gives me a blank page...

thanks Crissi (what Crissi said is right). I was going to have it back up yesterday, then when I got home from work I had to go to my grandma's unexpectdly to visit with my lame brain cousin. Then when I finally did get home my Internet Explorer wasn't working so I couldn't come on the forums or get to work on the site last night (which is also why cheese nicely posted a notice for me.) So I figured I would get it done today when I got home from school. Well I get home from school and there is this message from work that they need me to come in for a couple hours as soon as I get home from school. So I stuffed some food down my throat and then went to work. When I got home from work I had to go out and buy latex gloves for my bio class, then we went and got my moms car washed, then got dinner and came home. Now I'm just too freaking exhausted to work on the site until tomorrow, because I've been up since 4 am because I started school today, plus I had to work, and get school supplies.

Basically the site is down right now because I got on early in the morning after staying up really late talking to an old friend of mine, and was doing updates while halfasleep. Being the dumbass that I can be when I'm half asleep rather than hit the edit button for the index page I hit the delete button and deleted the mainpage. Now I have to go in and re-write all of the html code, because I don't have a backed up copy of the html codes. I'm not going to do this tonight, because after everything that I did today, and being up since 4 am, I don't want to do something stupid again like I did with the update.

Again I apologize for the downtime, but it will be up tomorrow no if ands or buts. Work knows they can't call me in and the only thing I have to do tomorrow other than my homework is go to my school and get the right freaking bio books (grrrrrrrrrssss at the bookstore for putting the wrong book info down).
TigerLily013
QUOTE (LoLo @ Aug 20 2003, 12:00 AM)
Basically the site is down right now because I got on early in the morning after staying up really late talking to an old friend of mine, and was doing updates while halfasleep. Being the dumbass that I can be when I'm half asleep rather than hit the edit button for the index page I hit the delete button and deleted the mainpage. Now I have to go in and re-write all of the html code, because I don't have a backed up copy of the html codes. I'm not going to do this tonight, because after everything that I did today, and being up since 4 am, I don't want to do something stupid again like I did with the update.

Well mistakes happen, but lesson learned rright...?

Lesson is: Always make backups tongue.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Aug 20 2003, 08:34 AM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Aug 20 2003, 12:00 AM)
Basically the site is down right now because I got on early in the morning after staying up really late talking to an old friend of mine, and was doing updates while halfasleep.  Being the dumbass that I can be when I'm half asleep rather than hit the edit button for the index page I hit the delete button and deleted the mainpage.  Now I have to go in and re-write all of the html code, because I don't have a backed up copy of the html codes.  I'm not going to do this tonight, because after everything that I did today, and being up since 4 am, I don't want to do something stupid again like I did with the update.

Well mistakes happen, but lesson learned rright...?

Lesson is: Always make backups tongue.gif

I never make backups with this page cause it changes pretty much everyday. tongue.gif
Weary Traveler
sad.gif there is nothing on the site when I click the link on the first page! why? sad.gif sad.gif

oh oaky so the sites down.. nevermind..
CommieBastard
OMG TEH ABLUM SI ONLIEN!!!!!!111`1```!!!
LoLo
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Aug 20 2003, 10:23 AM)

not totally yet. shhhhhhhh
CommieBastard
QUOTE (LoLo @ Aug 20 2003, 06:42 PM)

*voice of a small, confused child* But...but...I can see it...
LoLo
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Aug 20 2003, 10:44 AM)

you can see part of it. I'm still writing out everything at the end of the site.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (LoLo @ Aug 20 2003, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Aug 20 2003, 10:44 AM)

you can see part of it. I'm still writing out everything at the end of the site.

Oh...*sits in corner, hugging knees and weeping silently*
LoLo
Ok now you can be happy. The site is pretty much back up. There are a couple small things that only I really care about that need to be done, but I will do that later, after I take a break to go eat something, shower, go get smokes, and perhaps even get to leave to go to my school to get my books.

If you notice someone is missing let me know. 2 people have been removed, one who asked, and one who no longer had a picture so that may be who you see as missing. I just want to make sure that I haven't taken out someone else by mistake as well.

Avatar updates will now be done on Wed. With me going back to school for the semester and being registered for Tues, Thurs, classes I don't have the time to update the pictures on Tuesday.

Anyhow, I'm gonna go take a break I'm thinking in html code now.
CommieBastard
OMG LOLO YUO R TEH KOOLEST!!!111!1"21111``
LoLo
With all the "problems" I forgot to announce.

Welcome our newest family album member Emiliza!
Weary Traveler
hmm.. not sure if I want to add to it with my picture or not..
CrissiLove
wooo hoooooooo! The family album is back up! LoLo is the best!!!! smile.gif

yayyyyyyyy@Emiliza smile.gif That's a really pretty picture!
CommieBastard
Oooh, emiliza...
*goes to look*
emiliza
ooh! thank you LoLo for adding me!!

Oh ya and thanks crissi, altho that is one of my worse pics, heh
Rattgirl
QUOTE (Prince Aries @ Aug 4 2003, 11:20 PM)
I submitted a new pic and some slight profile alterations Lo. Thank you SOOOOO much *snug* wub.gif

I might add hey! That's the pic I took of you isn't it Aries? I thought so! Hehehehehee.....

Yay I can see the family album again and it's Beeeeyoootiful! Yaaaayyy!

oh....um.....yeah. ph34r.gif
LoLo
Guess what?

We're only 2 members away from having 60. Who will number 59 be? Who will number 60 be? Who knows!

Mwahahahaha. I have to go to work now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.